Thread: FrankenCoupe 1999 MCoupe w/trailer & extras

My Cars
    99 M Coupe LS Swap

FrankenCoupe 1999 MCoupe w/trailer & extras

Not sure how to start this post. LS2 swapped 1999 mCoupe. Jerico dog box. Metric Mechnic medium case diff. MCS doubles on SLR heim joint tube control arms and aluminum bushings. Track only!. Not recomended for inexperienced driver. Way too much stuff to list. Includes, one tilt trailer, 2 extra sets of wheels, and lots of parts. This is a NASA nationals podium car the one year I entered and many annual regional titles. Very fast fun to drive car that gets lots of attention. 2700lbs car 425 reliable rwhp. Plenty more with a head swap but will bump you out of NASA TT1.
    Only a couple hours on factory Jerico refresh and maybe 20 on the motor. I did 450 on last build and found no issues. New stroked rotating assembly cam valves and spring along with align bore done on last engine refresh. Shift light set at 6200 and electronic limited at 68. Spec'd to 72. My goal was always how fast for lowest cost so over revving was never done no matter. 30k takes everything. 22k without engine and tranny. Take another 2 off if you leave the trailer. Email me. I don't visit the forum much anymore. PbFut at PbFut dot com
    Dan "PbFut" Rose

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    The end of an era.

Sad to see it but understand that priorities shift. GLWS

Confirming location would help for potential buyers.

My Cars
    99 M Coupe LS Swap
    Thanks Rob.
    Age seems to be playing into it.
    Now 66 I still have a lot left in the tank, but I always did everything when I went to the track.
    So by the end of the weekend the pain was overshadowing the joy of the weekend.
    I am not kidding myself. It will take the right buyer for this unusual beast. I've only listed here as I am not crazy to sell it. For someone interested in this kind of fun, this is probably the best value out there.
    One would need tires, but the car is track ready, and would get someone on track with little effort.
    The car is in Temecula Calif.
    Dan "PbFut" Rose