BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1988 750il Brand New Tranni/Rotors/Brakes/Battery Everything Else Mint Inside And Out

DarkKnightM3 is offline rookie mistake Secret Santa Deadbeat
    My Cars
    1991 535ia

1988 750il Brand New Tranni/Rotors/Brakes/Battery Everything Else Mint Inside And Out

hey guys as some of you may heard i got a $1,350 ticket this morning for driving in my car on the freeway and have to sell it so im really bummed out but want to make sure it goes to a good home. So here is what the beauty is= 1988 750il With Brand New As Of One Month Ago Transmission, Rotors all around, Brakes all around and Battery. The interior is immaculate aswell as the paint job and the engine. She has 140,000 original miles from a single owner senior who rarely drove this car and kept extremely wondrfull care of it all its life up until i recieved her four days ago, now sadly i have to sell the car within twenty days to pay off my ticket and pay my parents the rest for the car they loaned me. So guys here is your chance to own a wonderfully mint 750il, oh and did i mention the rear fully reclining seats, the rear sunshade, the recaro drivers racing seat that was stock, the heated seats... oh and yeah how about the mint condition of it all around. pm me for pics guys and il send you as many as you like, thanks for your time, Jake Knight

My Cars
    '08 CLK63, '87 325
    price?

My Cars
    VW Jetta, '71 Mercedes 250c
    What kind of ticket gets you a $1350 fine?

How much are you going to sell it for?

I am west coast...but in LA.

My Cars
    1991 535ia
    it was a speeding ticket doing a good number got me a high priced ticket you never feel like your going as fast as you are in those 750il's as far as price throw out any number and i will highly consider it im up for anything at this point guys , thanks for your time, Jake Knight

My Cars
    VW Jetta, '71 Mercedes 250c
    Price of ticket..?

My Cars
    1991 535ia
    $1,350 big ticket i know it really sucks , but hey would rather have a ticket and drive off then be sitting in jail and having my bmw in the impund lot. throw out a price and il take it but make it a respectfull price please ive never seen a 750il in this shape like this before in person. Jake

My Cars
    1991 535ia
    asking price will be $5,000 obo so please throw out some numbers if you think its to high then offer a lower number, Jake