Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ***New*** One Piece Silicone M50 Manifold Adaptor Hose

My Cars
    1997 328is
    When you have pictures of the new kit I will want one.

And when you have pictures of the color hoses I will let you know what color I'd prefer.

Always wanted to get one of your kits and it's finally time to do it!

RIP 328is

My Cars
    BMW 323ti compact
    Hello Eric, greatest thread, really. I think of doing the swap to m50 to my BMW 98 323ti compact and I have already bought a m50 manifold, would it be possible to buy only the rest of your kit (without the manifold)? I live in Spain, can you send me the kit and what would it costs (with shipping)? Thanks in advance and CONGRATS for the great thread!
    Last edited by turbokick; 02-08-2010 at 02:25 PM.

My Cars
    SpecE46, 99LS/M3, 07GMC
    Black!!! (already ordered :P) Like to make ity look as oem as possible, plus its kinda hidden.

My Cars
    98 M3 Cabrio
    Damn...Two months too late...will send u some business after we finsh the deal on the fuel rail cover...I will say this...other kits are less friendly than Erics for sure!!
    [SIZE="3"]Todd

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by T2sM3 View Post
    Damn...Two months too late...will send u some business after we finsh the deal on the fuel rail cover...I will say this...other kits are less friendly than Erics for sure!!
    yeah I been gettin that a lot lately. I will have an upgrade program for those that have purchased my kit...I will sell the hose for near cost + shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Spec3HOR View Post
    Black!!! (already ordered :P) Like to make ity look as oem as possible, plus its kinda hidden.
    Black will for sure be run.

Quote Originally Posted by turbokick View Post
    Hello Eric, greatest thread, really. I think of doing the swap to m50 to my BMW 98 323ti compact and I have already bought a m50 manifold, would it be possible to buy only the rest of your kit (without the manifold)? I live in Spain, can you send me the kit and what would it costs (with shipping)? Thanks in advance and CONGRATS for the great thread!
    I'm looking into an EU distributor as we speak...hang tight.

Quote Originally Posted by jrfly9 View Post
    When you have pictures of the new kit I will want one.

And when you have pictures of the color hoses I will let you know what color I'd prefer.

Always wanted to get one of your kits and it's finally time to do it!
    I will have pics of the black prototype in a couple weeks. when I do I will have pics of samples for color choices.

-E
    Eric Paul Eviston - 1 Piece Silicone Hose M50 Manifold Conversion Kit

******M50 Manifold Install Trouble Shooting Guide Here: www.m50manifold.com

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    2 x 90' M3 | 84 Euro E28
    If the first ten are already taken care of im assuming that same deal won't apply in my case? Please let me know and thank you very much!
    90 Alpine M3 | 90 Brilliantrot M3 | 85 Alpine 520i

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreM View Post
    If the first ten are already taken care of im assuming that same deal won't apply in my case? Please let me know and thank you very much!
    I'm sorry but I can't sell any more of the new versions for $155 shipped. I believe the new regular price will be $179 plus shipping. I think I still have some stock of the previous version...I could sell you a current version for $155 shipped if I do. Couple kits going out tomorrow so I'll check stock.

-E

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    Avus/Black 97 328is
    Do i have to have a paypal account to get your kit? I would like to get the Full kit with the New Silicone Peice. let me know. Black btw.
    For Sale, E36
    92-95 Non M Airbag-$50
    21.5# injectors(50k miles)-$60
    Crystal Clear 4 door corners-$20
    Grey 2dr C Pillars covers-$30
    Grey Sunvisors-$30
    Grey Sunroof Motor cover-$10
    Grey Sunroof trim peice-#10

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=566229

My Cars
    Avus/Black 97 328is
    Do i have to have a paypal account to get your kit? I would like to get the Full kit with the New Silicone Peice. let me know. Black btw.
    For Sale, E36
    92-95 Non M Airbag-$50
    21.5# injectors(50k miles)-$60
    Crystal Clear 4 door corners-$20
    Grey 2dr C Pillars covers-$30
    Grey Sunvisors-$30
    Grey Sunroof Motor cover-$10
    Grey Sunroof trim peice-#10

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=566229

Z3speed4me is offline Coupe Cartel Forever! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    MCoupe, Q3, Tiguan
    so the one piece silicon design is more like the bimmerworld one, correct? what is different exactly, is it longer in anyway that makes some things easier like the placement of the idle control valve?

also is the air sensor install the same, or is there a new bung or anything of the sort for it? or do you still need a die to thread it into the manifold, which I think is the proper way anyhow.

either way, I have seen your directions, they are far more cooperative and detailed than what bw sends.

~Ken~ '99 M coupe THE "original" TT Stage 3 - HTA3586R; 701 whp 672 wtq @ 26.5 psi ; NeverSell - CoupeCartel

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3speed4me View Post
    so the one piece silicon design is more like the bimmerworld one, correct? what is different exactly, is it longer in anyway that makes some things easier like the placement of the idle control valve?

also is the air sensor install the same, or is there a new bung or anything of the sort for it? or do you still need a die to thread it into the manifold, which I think is the proper way anyhow.

either way, I have seen your directions, they are far more cooperative and detailed than what bw sends.
    the only similarity between my kit and BWs will be the material used to make the hose. everything else will be different...the design of my hose allows the use of brackets to remount the crank vent and ICV right back where they're supposed to be. nothing is relocated, moved, or deleted. the manifold support brackets bolt right back up without needing to be bent and the crank vent hoses (drain hose and intake hose from valve cover) are not changed or affected because everything goes right back where it was before.

I have done testing with air temp sensors in different locations and the best place for it is in the intake boot. the sensor gets heat soaked when mounted in the manifold and returns a temp 10-15 degrees higher then actual. also when threaded into the manifold it doesn't get enough threads in the plastic and is not very securely sealed. if you don't like punching holes in your intake boot you buy a 95 boot with an extra hole in it...but IMO that doesn't work as well as punching a hole in the boot and sliding the sensor in up to the seal gland...seals perfect with no silicone or glue or anything.

and my instructions are only awesome because many of the people that installed the first few kits of mine helped write them. and I still get suggestions every now and then for things to put in/take out or change. besides the fact that I write manuals for flight standards/procedures of jet aircraft charter companies and am pretty good at it too.

-E

Quote Originally Posted by PrestoMB View Post
    I'm sorry but paypal is all I can take unless you want to mail me a money order. It's very easy to setup with a credit or debit card. I will have a buy it now button up in a few weeks so orders will be seamless and instant.

-Eric
    Last edited by E36M3E; 02-14-2010 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1996 328is
    dam just missed this

My Cars
    1996 332i
    Any idea when you'll have pictures of the new kit up?

EDIT: Oops, thats what I get for jumping to the end and not reading through.
    Last edited by SeattleCoug; 02-18-2010 at 11:14 AM.
    Slow down, turn, speed up - seems simple, doesn't it? It isn't. - Dennis Grant

1996 332i Arctic Silver
    Motor: Euro filter housing, custom oil cooler, aFe CAI, ASC+T delete, Riot Racing BBTB, M50 Manifold, RE trans mounts, TMS solid diff mounts, UUC lightweight flywheel, E34 M5 clutch, Euro headers
    Suspension: Bilstein sport kit, 3.23 LSD, UUC swaybars, Treehouse Racing solid FCA bushings, VAC adjustable LRCs
    Semi-useless bling: UUC Evo3 w/ DSSR, ZHP knob, ProSport gauges, Business CD

Current wheel/tire: Kosei K1 16x7, Continental DWS 225/50

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    bought a kit from you eric almost two years ago.

Install was great!

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by KnudsonM3 View Post
    bought a kit from you eric almost two years ago.

Install was great!
    glad you liked it. did you read about my upgrade program for previous customers?

I will have pics up of the prototype in a couple weeks...so says my guy.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    Boring E36
    I wanted to run Eric's kit on my car but some parts were not in stock and I had 3 days before a carshow. He still helped me out with install and any questions I had even though it wasn't his kit.

Much respect.
    U MAD?

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by LWRNCE View Post
    I wanted to run Eric's kit on my car but some parts were not in stock and I had 3 days before a carshow. He still helped me out with install and any questions I had even though it wasn't his kit.

Much respect.
    thanks, man. you sell your S50 yet?

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    98 M3 Coupe
    so you are offering the current kit for 155 shipped? and the new one piece for 179 + shipping?

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by RomoGuy View Post
    so you are offering the current kit for 155 shipped? and the new one piece for 179 + shipping?
    the $155 shipped orders in this thread are for the new one piece design which will be available to these customers first...late march hopefully sooner.

$179 + shipping (prob a std $15 shipping handling charge) will be the new price...I believe at this time. I gotta have the part in my hand and already have written a check for it before I know exactly what it's going to cost.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    98 M3 Coupe
    uwww... I want in on this... Ide like to get the new one piece design for 155 shipped.. how a do I go about getting his?

My Cars
    Boring E36
    Quote Originally Posted by E36M3E View Post
    thanks, man. you sell your S50 yet?

-E
    Nope not yet.
    U MAD?

Z3speed4me is offline Coupe Cartel Forever! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    MCoupe, Q3, Tiguan
    uwww... I want in on this... Ide like to get the new one piece design for 155 shipped.. how a do I go about getting his?
    Pretty sure it's past that period now unfortunately.

~Ken~ '99 M coupe THE "original" TT Stage 3 - HTA3586R; 701 whp 672 wtq @ 26.5 psi ; NeverSell - CoupeCartel

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    sorry but I could only afford to sell 10 at this price...plus a few that were already on order. $179 will be the new price.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    E36 328i
    Could you ship to South Africa?

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by Prior1ty View Post
    Could you ship to South Africa?
    If I had a distributor in Africa I could ship to Africa. But I don't so sorry.

I'm actually looking for a distributor in EU. So anyone that wants to partner up and sell to that market get in touch with me.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast