Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rajicase Did A Thing

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3

Rajicase Did A Thing

So I went and picked up a 2nd e36 today. This time it's a minty , pristine 1999 M3. Bone stock. Literally not a single mod. Down to factory radio and trunk CD changer. Folder with almost 20 years of records. All 3 keys. Original car cover. Original spare wheel. No accidents. Same owner since 23k miles.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My Cars
    skateboard
    So fancy. Makes me miss mine.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by GG///M3 View Post
    So fancy. Makes me miss mine.
    I had forgotten how amazing these cars are from the factory. I sold my 2011 135 m sport to get back in an e36 m3.

My Cars
    97' m52 turbo
    Now it just needs spacer/hg/studs and a decent size turbo for reliable fun

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by 328iFun View Post
    Now it just needs spacer/hg/studs and a decent size turbo for reliable fun
    +1 that interior though my god 👀...any immediate plans ?

My Cars
    F150, Suburban, M3
    Nice find. Would daily that fo sho.

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
    -DNC

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Only plans for now are light mods, maybe intake and tune. And exterior mods; wheels, tint, lip, headlights, etc..
    I toyed with the idea of getting a tiny stock frame turbo on it and making an instant spooling 350-400whp; for a n54/n55 esque powerband. But I need to show some restraint and not do something retarded like that... Car is so clean.

My Cars
    2017 F150, 97 M3
    Is this the one from Atlanta? I was looking at one for $11500 that looks like this one!

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by DSTX17 View Post
    Is this the one from Atlanta? I was looking at one for $11500 that looks like this one!
    Yes this is it.

My Cars
    '97 M3
    How many miles on it? Looks in good shape from the pics. Aside from suspension and stereo mods, I drove mine stock for the first four years of ownership. It had 57,000 miles on it when I bought it.
    Last edited by chikinhed; 01-13-2019 at 12:04 PM.

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    I supercharged mine about 6 months after I bought it. No interest in a stock one or even having a second one. Great cars for their day, though, and still entertaining today if well modded.

My Cars
    e30
    Looks nice! Don’t turbo it, just keep it clean/mild and enjoy

My Cars
    1996 BMW 328i Sedan
    Just wrap it in shrink wrap and put it in the attic. Then take it out when E36 M3s have appreciated to a ridiculous amount. Profit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    |99 Turbo M3 | 2K7 335|
    1999, so it's a Titanium Silver ? it's exactly the same as mine except for the rear wing on mine.. nice car, congrats !
    I agree, keep it stock !

My Cars
    1995 M3 - 2007 X5
    Quote Originally Posted by rajicase View Post
    Only plans for now are light mods, maybe intake and tune. And exterior mods; wheels, tint, lip, headlights, etc..
    I toyed with the idea of getting a tiny stock frame turbo on it and making an instant spooling 350-400whp; for a n54/n55 esque powerband. But I need to show some restraint and not do something retarded like that... Car is so clean.
    Restraint? This sounds like adult decision making or something related. You okay Raji?

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Do it!! or supercharge it where you can easily remove it and go back to stock to make it a little more fun

It is clean though! congrats

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Nice pickup man! Keep this one OEM+
    CBlock

My Cars
    86 325es
    Needs a wet sump LS7 swap. With nitrous.

86 325es, 2.8L m50, S476sxe, ProEFI 128 ecu, e85, solid rear axle, TH400 trans, 28x10.5w slicks, zip ties, popsicle sticks, tape
    best time 9.06 @ 151.8 mph, best 60 foot 1.30

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
    I supercharged mine about 6 months after I bought it. No interest in a stock one or even having a second one. Great cars for their day, though, and still entertaining today if well modded.
    Different strokes I guess. I love my turbo M3 but I gotta say some of my most memorable and best car experiences Ive had were when that m3 was still NA. I have 4 cars and a bike at this point so getting into this stock M3 feels absolutely amazing. I have driven so many cars and very few of them have given me the same level of satisfaction as an e36 m3. The only other car I really was considering was a 15+ coyote. But at $24-26k I couldn't justify getting one over this mint M3 which im in less than $10k.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wazzu70 View Post
    Looks nice! Don’t turbo it, just keep it clean/mild and enjoy
    Ill try. Immediate plans include tint, wheels, headlights, and maybe light bolt on intake mods + a tune. Past that, its staying stock for the foreseeable future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SilburE36 View Post
    Just wrap it in shrink wrap and put it in the attic. Then take it out when E36 M3s have appreciated to a ridiculous amount. Profit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought about storing this one and getting another E36 m3 to daily, but I am running out of space for vehicles and the woman in my life might actually leave me if I come home with a third M3... XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gnarfy View Post
    1999, so it's a Titanium Silver ? it's exactly the same as mine except for the rear wing on mine.. nice car, congrats !
    I agree, keep it stock !
    Thanks man!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckDizzle View Post
    Restraint? This sounds like adult decision making or something related. You okay Raji?
    Man Im not even sure lol. I keep planning out the perfect turbo set up for this car, but I feel like itd be a crime to modify the chassis of this car in any way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CblockM3 View Post
    Nice pickup man! Keep this one OEM+
    That is the plan for now... Thanks buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by someguy2800 View Post
    Needs a wet sump LS7 swap. With nitrous.
    Abso-fuckin-lutely NOT. Maybe itll get a small 5x mm turbo and a reliable 350-400whp at some point down the line. Maybe...

My Cars
    skateboard
    Different strokes I guess. I love my turbo M3 but I gotta say some of my most memorable and best car experiences Ive had were when that m3 was still NA. I have 4 cars and a bike at this point so getting into this stock M3 feels absolutely amazing. I have driven so many cars and very few of them have given me the same level of satisfaction as an e36 m3. The only other car I really was considering was a 15+ coyote. But at $24-26k I couldn't justify getting one over this mint M3 which im in less than $10k.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill try. Immediate plans include tint, wheels, headlights, and maybe light bolt on intake mods + a tune. Past that, its staying stock for the foreseeable future.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought about storing this one and getting another E36 m3 to daily, but I am running out of space for vehicles and the woman in my life might actually leave me if I come home with a third M3... XD

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man!

- - - Updated - - -

Man Im not even sure lol. I keep planning out the perfect turbo set up for this car, but I feel like itd be a crime to modify the chassis of this car in any way.

- - - Updated - - -

That is the plan for now... Thanks buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Abso-fuckin-lutely NOT. Maybe itll get a small 5x mm turbo and a reliable 350-400whp at some point down the line. Maybe...
    Remember “The pursuit of power leads to sadness”
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    97' 328is, 07' Titan
    If I was gonna have one without a turbo I'd be really tempted do an S54 swap. Have all the linear power but great power too
    Last edited by somebody5788; 01-16-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    1997 328is - Megasquirt PNP, Holset HX35, Deka 80lb injectors, SPA T3, Precision PW39 WG, Synapse Synchronic BOV, DKM Organic Twin Disc Clutch, Innovate LC-2 W/B, Mishimoto Intercooler, Mishimoto Catch Can, Mishimoto Rad, Devils Own Meth, Porsche 911 calipers with E46 M3 rotors, Corsa Exhaust

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by somebody5788 View Post
    If I was gonna have one without a turbo I'd be really tempted by an S54 swap. Have all the linear power but great power too
    I love the S54, but this car is not getting one. It will either stay NA with bolt ons or get a tiny 5x mm turbo and make an instant spooling 350-400whp.

My Cars
    97' 328is, 07' Titan
    I love the S54, but this car is not getting one. It will either stay NA with bolt ons or get a tiny 5x mm turbo and make an instant spooling 350-400whp.
    Hey that's what mine does haha. If I ever change my turbo, I'm going Precision 6262, I wouldn't go for more power but the modern turbo is just an improvement and still affordable. That being said I'd also be going with a manifold like the steedspeed or something. I'd just be taking the reliable style build I did and improving it in every area that I can.
    Last edited by somebody5788; 01-16-2019 at 12:46 PM.
    1997 328is - Megasquirt PNP, Holset HX35, Deka 80lb injectors, SPA T3, Precision PW39 WG, Synapse Synchronic BOV, DKM Organic Twin Disc Clutch, Innovate LC-2 W/B, Mishimoto Intercooler, Mishimoto Catch Can, Mishimoto Rad, Devils Own Meth, Porsche 911 calipers with E46 M3 rotors, Corsa Exhaust

My Cars
    E36
    keep this one OEM+. I have my turbo car and my lightly modded m3. Cars are two different animals but you really appreciate the stock feel of the e36 m3. Especially when all maintenance items have been addressed. CONGRATS ON PURCHASE!

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw328m52 View Post
    keep this one OEM+. I have my turbo car and my lightly modded m3. Cars are two different animals but you really appreciate the stock feel of the e36 m3. Especially when all maintenance items have been addressed. CONGRATS ON PURCHASE!
    Most likely what Ill do. And yes, these cars are amazing when properly maintained.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast