Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got in a chase this morning...

My Cars
    too many!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    He isn't speaking English. He is writing it.

Sadly, you are probably being serious.

HAHAA no I'm not serious at all. I have no idea what the dispute is about... I'm just joining in on the bashing. I just posted a few random comments for comedic value to keep my work day sane.

My Cars
    1985 M635CSI 2005 K1200G
    Wow everyone is really spun up on this one..... my 2 cents. have fun
    do it safely, ensure you minimize risk to others.
    If they are really want to kill them selves just steer clear and let em go. now if your out on that part of 7 going towards WV, I know my buddies routinely do about 80 thru there. but the sheriff's dept is usally up running radar up there along with State.
    now with the new 1000.00 bouns fine in affect July 1st here in VA for anyting 20 and over, just enjoy that bill.

If you all elect me to President of the united states i will abolish speed limits and take away DL's from incompentent idiots. set Very strignent rules on driving like everyone must pass the 9 day high speed road couse at FLETC. If you cant read or speak english then you get stuck with a moped and a reflective vest. and lastly if you want to be reckless then you go to Jail.
    so turn off the cell phone and drive the car.
    Cubic inches always wins, but nitrous and forced induction are a good substitute.

My Cars
    2000 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by yeshal9000 View Post
    If they are really want to kill them selves just steer clear and let em go. now if your out on that part of 7 going towards WV, I know my buddies routinely do about 80 thru there. but the sheriff's dept is usally up running radar up there along with State.
    now with the new 1000.00 bouns fine in affect July 1st here in VA for anyting 20 and over, just enjoy that bill.

If you all elect me to President of the united states i will abolish speed limits and take away DL's from incompentent idiots. set Very strignent rules on driving like everyone must pass the 9 day high speed road couse at FLETC. If you cant read or speak english then you get stuck with a moped and a reflective vest. and lastly if you want to be reckless then you go to Jail.
    You got my vote.

My Cars
    1 tricked-out, 1 stock
    Quote Originally Posted by yeshal9000 View Post

What if one can't write properly? Does he or she still get stuck with a reflective vest and a sank in dejection or listless apathy?

Coming Soon; waiting for girlfriend to finish.
    Mods: M50 manifold

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide View Post
    You're right. I dont mind admitting it was not the best thing to do. Clearly it was not a wise decision to chase someone at that speed for nothing. Im not championing the cause of chasing down people. But being human, sometimes you just react, has everyone here never let an emotion cloud judgement? Its not that I was furious, I was pretty chill, but I wanted to make the guy re-think flicking someone off. I wasn't going to pull the guy out of the car and try to get violent.

But when he tried to run me off the road, yeah, I got a little unnerved, and thats when the speeds climbed so high. I haven't done that speed on the highway for a long time. I'll admit it is irresponsible, and the consequences are not worth it.
    Good! And yes I've had moments like those too, but I try to resist and keep myself from going off. I might get angry as hell and get pissed off, but I don't do something to the point of endangering lives of others or something serious, I just move on and try to get past it.

My Cars
    1980 Firebird
    Quote Originally Posted by bonoz View Post
    Good! And yes I've had moments like those too, but I try to resist and keep myself from going off. I might get angry as hell and get pissed off, but I don't do something to the point of endangering lives of others or something serious, I just move on and try to get past it.
    sometimes getting past things means raping that altima owner..............which i will be doing as soon as i see him.
    “If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual State. In a single State, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.” – Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

My Cars
    97 328is, 2016 F150
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    You got my vote.

+1 to that.
    I like the high performance driving school requirement.
    -Jason

--I shoot a Nikon D300. I track a 1997 BMW E36. I wrench with Matco.
    I Boost a 2015 F150 Ecoboost --

--I don’t Fail; I succeed at finding what doesn’t work--

--Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you--

--If you can leave rubber from the apex to the braking zone, you have enough power--

--1997 BMW 328is--2016 F150 CCLB Ecoboost
    --2004 F250 CCSB FX4 Diesel (sold)--2006 Acura TL (Sold)--2010 Acura MDX (Sold)--2019 STI (Sold)

My Cars
    95 M3, 93 Altima, 90 Opel Kadett
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    This morning I was going to NoVA and I saw a few black Altimas. I didn't remember the license plate that joenationwide posted, so as a pre-emptive measure, I shook my fist and yelled at all of them.

I got your back bro!!!!!
    yeah i did my part for a b.f.c. bro today too!!! I forgot the liscence plate you listed and then I forgot if your location was VA or rodos greece. So I saw one almera (the euro version of the altima) so I pulled them over by cutting them off and slamming on my brakes. After that I pulled them out of the car and told gave them a good old fashion ass-whipping. I bet you that lady doesn't f#*% with you again bro!!!!!!111

4WDrift is offline spinmeister BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    330ti ///Monster Compact
    Sun. afternoon in Beltway traffic somehow my hand resting on the console triggered the hazards while passing some new Camry, it incited him to zoom up to and pass me, but pussyfoot it in the 270 curve.

And I was driving an Acura TL down 395, as I passed some rinkydink econocar, it immediately jumped out into the left lane behind me and rode my bumper, wtf. A brake check straightened that out and dumbo decided that playing games with someone may not be such a good idea.

Idiots are what's causing all the "aggressive driving" by common sense drivers.
    Gary
    "Drift it, but don't spin..." Tanner Foust, Fed Ex 10/29/06

busterhax is offline Y̝͎̘̍́ͣ̉͑̿̆Ō͎̼̺̬̒ͯ̃̇͗̂ U͈̖
    My Cars
    e36
    Quote Originally Posted by 4WDrift View Post
    And I was driving an Acura TL down 395, as I passed some rinkydink econocar, it immediately jumped out into the left lane behind me and rode my bumper, wtf. A brake check straightened that out and dumbo decided that playing games with someone may not be such a good idea.
    thats when the cheap $100 hid kits off ebay come in handy as a reverse light hooked up to a switch

4WDrift is offline spinmeister BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    330ti ///Monster Compact
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhax View Post
    thats when the cheap $100 hid kits off ebay come in handy as a reverse light hooked up to a switch
    Nah, I like it when I see them get all bent out of shape standing on their brakes. Mind you I have not done anything beforehand to get them that way.
    Gary
    "Drift it, but don't spin..." Tanner Foust, Fed Ex 10/29/06

My Cars
    red poopbox
    you so crazy

Element Tuning - 2008/2009 NJMP Redline Time Attack/Formula X Champions [Street & Modified]
    RightFootDown

FS: E36 OEM fogs | UUC Chromoly RLCA's

My Cars
    e36
    mount a 1w IR laser in the reverse light, they wont need to drive anymore!

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    DC Bimmers represent!!!!!
    What would Crockett and Tubbs do?

1994 E36 Hellrot/Black 325is
    2007 E92 Jet Black/Saddle Brown 335i

My Cars
    Old, Slow Vert.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekM3 View Post
    yeah i did my part for a b.f.c. bro today too!!! I forgot the liscence plate you listed and then I forgot if your location was VA or rodos greece. So I saw one almera (the euro version of the altima) so I pulled them over by cutting them off and slamming on my brakes. After that I pulled them out of the car and told gave them a good old fashion ass-whipping. I bet you that lady doesn't f#*% with you again bro!!!!!!111

And to think his pals were gunning for me when I started the goofing back on page one.

My Cars
    stuff
    Ever see him again, Scott?

joenationwide is offline Makes Cars Dance BMW E36 M3 Expert
    My Cars
    95 M3 (GTS2), 99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedTheory View Post
    Ever see him again, Scott?
    Yeah, but this time I chased him down and unloaded on him with crazy machine gun funk.

Naw but seriously, I got on meds and I'm all straight in the head now.

My Cars
    red poopbox
    you moved to WV?!?! for the horse races & slots!?

Element Tuning - 2008/2009 NJMP Redline Time Attack/Formula X Champions [Street & Modified]
    RightFootDown

FS: E36 OEM fogs | UUC Chromoly RLCA's

My Cars
    E30M, E36M, E61TT
    I would have done the same thing if I was just driving my pimp ass M3 after a rebuild and not driving it for so long scotty boy...no punctuation ftw
    Last edited by M Dizzle; 04-14-2009 at 03:38 PM.

My Cars
    e36
    Quote Originally Posted by shim View Post
    you moved to WV?!?! for the horse races & slots!?

It's just a quick spin away.

My Cars
    uma E36 325 vermelho
    To this day, I still try to run off black Altimas and shake my fist at them afterwards.

bf.c MAR, UNITE!!!!!!
    What would Crockett and Tubbs do?

1994 E36 Hellrot/Black 325is
    2007 E92 Jet Black/Saddle Brown 335i

My Cars
    stuff
    As the Altima passes me, I get the middle finger from him. Feeling that this gesture was unwarranted, I follow him. He then proceeds to go full throttle, and I stick to him. At about 100mph, I pull up to his rear bumper in the adjacent lane, and he slams on his brake and swerves to almost hit me. We go through several [green] lights at increasing speeds of up to 120mph. I know this is poor etiquite and probably scaring the other drivers [fortunately light traffic], but I wasn't going to let this guy go.

I'll never let go, Jack!

My Cars
    95 M3 (GTS2), 99 M3

I'll never let go, Jack!
    Oh Jesus. You'll never let this thread go! :facepalm
    Last edited by joenationwide; 08-26-2009 at 04:30 PM.

My Cars
    stuff
    Oh Jesus. You'll never let this thread go!

My Cars
    95 M3 (GTS2), 99 M3
    I hope if anyone comments they realize this was 2007, and that I've since had electroshock therapy to control my reckless impulses.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast