Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6 Disc CD Changer Fix

My Cars
    1996 740iL
    It's counter clockwise. The meter I used back then is not designed for precise measurements on electronics. I turned it about 1/3 counter clockwise myself. I don't use it anymore since installed CD43 but it worked up to a year ago when I last used it.

My Cars
    E38 740iL
    Thanks now i need turn counter clockwise i its must help

My Cars
    2001 740IL
    i know this is an older thread but i thought id give it a try im pretty positive now my 01 has a newer charger as im into it and its not looking like the others that have been posted as photo bucket is no longer supported i cannot see other photos... sadly huh sigh

My Cars
    1996 740iL
    You just need a browser add-on/extension to see the PB photos. I use Firefox and the add-on I use is called Photobucket Embedded Image Fix. I'm sure Chrome and others have similar.

My Cars
    2001 740IL
    i actually found that out last night right after from another forum user i never even knew about stuff like that! but it sure did help! the white gear on mine was missing two teeth and 4 0r 5 where ready to break off not sure how that happened as the straight cut gear line looks to be in perfect condition lens didn't look dirty at all but i still cleaned that up along with the diode. does anyone have suggestions as to where to find the white gears as a set i mind as well replace them both thanks!

My Cars
    e34,e38,e39,e46,e70,e90
    Quote Originally Posted by tim01740il View Post
    i actually found that out last night right after from another forum user i never even knew about stuff like that! but it sure did help! the white gear on mine was missing two teeth and 4 0r 5 where ready to break off not sure how that happened as the straight cut gear line looks to be in perfect condition lens didn't look dirty at all but i still cleaned that up along with the diode. does anyone have suggestions as to where to find the white gears as a set i mind as well replace them both thanks!
    Good luck with that, go to a Junk Yard and find another one that may work or take parts off of it.

02 e39 540i Sport (Son), 01 DINAN 7 (Me), 12 e70 X5 x35i (Mrs), 95 e34 525i (Daughter 2), 01 e46 325Ci vert (Daughter 1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123