Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling the ISF

My Cars
    Raptor

Selling the ISF

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am selling the car. It is something I don't want to do by any means. It is an 2008 Lexus ISF 19,3XX miles, with the 5.0L V8 pushing stock 416hp and 371lbs, with an 8 speed tranny. It is loaded with everything but the headlight washers and dynamic cruise control ( radar cruise). Black leather with a blue stitching. I have put in 4500k HID fogs, Borla axle back exaust, an aFe pro dry filter, and tinted the tail lights. All these after market parts do not affect the warranty at all. I have done all the maintenance at Lexus of Tulsa with me bringing my own Mobil 1 synthetic oil. It does very well on fuel for a 400+hp car and is really great for trips too. I bought this car 3/6/09 and at that time i got the 3yr unlimited mileage on the wheels and tires for if anything happens to them like a pot hole. I can tell you that this car will not disappoint you and is one of the only cars I've liked more and more after owning it. I'm asking $43,900 obo. Please PM me for more details.

Last edited by ISFast; 07-14-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    Rides:
    08' Lexus ISF: Obsidian, tinted tail lights, Borla exhaust, aFe Filter, HID fogs ((SOLD but not forgotten))
    97' Toyota 4runner: 5" lift, 33's, and way to much to list. ((Sold))
    10' Ford Raptor: Tuxedo Black Fully Loaded -- Mods to come --

My Cars
    m42 e30
    sweat ass car i've seen it many times. why you selling?? going to the darkside with ryan and getting a m?

My Cars
    Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindee View Post
    sweat ass car i've seen it many times. why you selling?? going to the darkside with ryan and getting a m?
    I'm selling it due to the fact I'm looking at going to Med school and don't need it setting in the garage for multiple years. Just preparing myself financially to get ready to be in debt for years. Bought it with full intent of not applying to Med school, but really feel like that is where I want and need to be with my future. So with that said.... nope won't be going to the Darkside anytime soon.
    Rides:
    08' Lexus ISF: Obsidian, tinted tail lights, Borla exhaust, aFe Filter, HID fogs ((SOLD but not forgotten))

My Cars
    '91 325ic
    Might want to let everyone know you're asking price?

Good luck on getting into Med School. Maybe you should wait to see if you get in before you sell it?
    I have found the replacement for displacement.....

My Cars
    Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by z31maniac View Post
    Might want to let everyone know you're asking price?

Good luck on getting into Med School. Maybe you should wait to see if you get in before you sell it?
    Thanks I put up a price.
    Rides:

My Cars
    m42 e30
    Quote Originally Posted by ISFast View Post
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I am selling the car. It is something I don't want to do by any means. It is an 2008 Lexus ISF, with the 5.0L V8 pushing stock 416hp and 371lbs, with an 8 speed tranny. It is loaded with everything but the headlight washers and dynamic cruise control ( radar cruise). Black leather with a blue stitching. I have put in 4500k HID fogs, Borla axle back exaust, an aFe pro dry filter, and tinted the tail lights. All these after market parts do not affect the warranty at all. I have done all the maintenance at Lexus of Tulsa with me bringing my own Mobil 1 synthetic oil. It does very well on fuel for a 400+hp car and is really great for trips too. I bought this car 3/6/09 and at that time i got the 7yr 100k extended warranty through Lexus which is transferable and is refundable if you never ever use it. The cool thing about this warranty is that you have the option to use it or not if there is a problem. Also there is a 3yr unlimited mileage on the wheels and tires for if anything happens to them like a pot hole. This is very very good due to the fact one wheel from Lexus is $2400 last time I checked and a tire is almost $500. I can tell you that this car will not disappoint you and is one of the only cars I've liked more and more after owning it. I'm asking $48,500 obo.

bump for you thats like 10 m50e30s

My Cars
    s52 e30, e36Ms, e46M
    thats 48 and a half e30's! gah thats alot of e30s haha

good luck with the sale!
    Check out my details and paint corrections!

www.theautospallc.com

My Cars
    01 M5, 97 M3 track whore
    Good luck with the sale and the new career path. Sorry to hear that you need to sell it. Even though it's not a bimmer, I know you will miss it when it goes.

My Cars
    Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrekless View Post
    Good luck with the sale and the new career path. Sorry to hear that you need to sell it. Even though it's not a bimmer, I know you will miss it when it goes.
    Thank you! I already miss it
    Rides:

My Cars
    E92 M3 & IS350
    Consider a trade with an '07 is350 ?

My Cars
    Raptor
    haha no trade but thanks for the offer. Maybe a new FJ.....
    Rides:

My Cars
    E92 M3 & IS350
    haha no trade but thanks for the offer. Maybe a new FJ.....
    Haha thought I'd shoot it out there

GLWS, car is beautiful

My Cars
    05' ZHP TS
    I know you hate to see it go.....GLWS!

My Cars
    Raptor
    I just dropped the price to $47,500. Thats with the warranties. I finally looked up the price of the two warranties and they were $2900 for the 7yr and 100k and the wheels and tires for 3yrs was $695. Making the car by itself less than 44k.
    Rides:

My Cars
    Poor Man's M3 - 98'328is
    I'm selling it due to the fact I'm looking at going to Med school and don't need it setting in the garage for multiple years. Just preparing myself financially to get ready to be in debt for years. Bought it with full intent of not applying to Med school, but really feel like that is where I want and need to be with my future. So with that said.... nope won't be going to the Darkside anytime soon.
    med school eh? My sister just took her Mcat and we're still waiting for the results. Sad to see the car go, but glad to see you go into med school...I know a Doc. here in Tulsa. Dr. Nonweiler. he got a e46 M3 vert. real cool guy.
    Goooood luck man. and i mean that with everything i can possibly imagine b/c once your in med school, your life ends....

Apex exhaust, DDM tails, CDV free, and BBS style 42's.http://www.facebook.com/people/Peter...ino/1281390058

My Cars
    m42 e30
    Quote Originally Posted by 328isTHEsheet View Post
    med school eh? My sister just took her Mcat and we're still waiting for the results. Sad to see the car go, but glad to see you go into med school...I know a Doc. here in Tulsa. Dr. Nonweiler. he got a e46 M3 vert. real cool guy.
    Goooood luck man. and i mean that with everything i can possibly imagine b/c once your in med school, your life ends....
    i know docs too..... Dr. J i believe he has a killer jumpshot and can really dunk. Also Dr. Dre he drives a '64 impala on hydros and daytons. Then there is Dr. Seuss he's a great cook and has killer green eggs and ham. Almost forgot about Dr. Pepper makes great drinks.

All kidding aside im going to hopefully take my licensing exam for nursing aid or medical assistant but im getting my ass kicked in medical terminology class. hopefully i can get licensed in that and i will be the triple threat master barista / cna / cma. good luck with med school. isfast you should look at going to nursing school with new government legislation there really is no need to go to all that school to be a doctor, when you can make just as much by being a nurse. i can make 300k-500k with my triple threat licenses. nursing FTW.

My Cars
    Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by 328isTHEsheet View Post
    Good luck with your sisters MCAT scores! That test is a bear for sure. I'm really excited but nervous about having no life for years. Like i've said and will say for years I hate to get rid of the car it has been nothing but awesome

i know docs too..... Dr. J i believe he has a killer jumpshot and can really dunk. Also Dr. Dre he drives a '64 impala on hydros and daytons. Then there is Dr. Seuss he's a great cook and has killer green eggs and ham. Almost forgot about Dr. Pepper makes great drinks.

All kidding aside im going to hopefully take my licensing exam for nursing aid or medical assistant but im getting my ass kicked in medical terminology class. hopefully i can get licensed in that and i will be the triple threat master barista / cna / cma. good luck with med school. isfast you should look at going to nursing school with new government legislation there really is no need to go to all that school to be a doctor, when you can make just as much by being a nurse. i can make 300k-500k with my triple threat licenses. nursing FTW.
    I know having credential like that and money figures of that much makes it look really good, but I've wanted to be an ophthalmology since before high school. Something about working on eye to help people see is nothing short of awesome. I've watched about 200 eye surgeries and I can see myself doing that for a lifetime. Hope that the hard work will pay off in the end....
    Last edited by ISFast; 06-08-2010 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Rides:

My Cars
    Poor Man's M3 - 98'328is

I know having credential like that and money figures of that much makes it look really good, but I've wanted to be an ophthalmology since before high school. Something about working on eye to help people see is nothing short of awesome. I've watched about 200 eye surgeries and I can see myself doing that for a lifetime. Hope that the hard work will pay off in the end....
    And you my friend are the people who will be great Docs. With this new legislation, it will be very difficult for doctors. But that also means that whoever is a doctor (or going to be) will be in it bc they are pationate about it. Not just in it for the money and bragging rights. Like my sister, she doesn't care about the new legislation. She is still gonna do med school and be a doctor bc that's what she loves!!!!

and hire me to fix all your broke equipment wen u hit doc. Status. Going to school for biomedical technology

that's awesome!

My GF just is a RN BSN and she loves it!!! Makes bank too. Well....she will be after her student loans are paid off.
    I was told there is an easy teach at TCC who teaches terminology.
    Last edited by 328isTHEsheet; 06-08-2010 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Apex exhaust, DDM tails, CDV free, and BBS style 42's.http://www.facebook.com/people/Peter...ino/1281390058

My Cars
    Raptor
    I just took the price down to $44,450. This includes the 3yr wheels and tire warranty. This is a car that must be seen to appreciate.
    Rides:

My Cars
    318IC, X5, 996,Ridgeline
    416 HP, Wow! I never knew.......

My Cars
    01 M5, 97 M3 track whore
    Quote Originally Posted by toplessinokc View Post
    416 HP, Wow! I never knew.......
    Yeah, I've ridden in it and I never expected to be so impressed by a Lexus!
    It rocks.

My Cars
    '91 325ic
    And it sounds like a proper muscle car to boot!
    I have found the replacement for displacement.....

My Cars
    E92 M3 & IS350

Opthalmology is a very cool field of medicine. My best friend's dad is an opthalmologist and a friend (E92M3 owner) is starting his residency in the fall.

Good luck! I'm wanting to do interventional cardiology

My Cars
    m42 e30
    Quote Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
    Opthalmology is a very cool field of medicine. My best friend's dad is an opthalmologist and a friend (E92M3 owner) is starting his residency in the fall.

Good luck! I'm wanting to do interventional cardiology

that's so cool. i actually served an extra strong espresso to an international cardiologist today. super cool guy he drove a kick ass m5. hopefully i get my license soon and im gonna apply at the heart hospital here in tulsa. my dream is to work at heart hospitals and help heart attack patients.

on a side note we did a skills class where we got to take someone's blood pressure. i got pretty good at it and i was able to get my blood pressure "merit badge". blood pressure taking for the win.

good luck to all you guys pursuing your dreams. isfast i know what you mean the first time i saw an espresso being made i knew i had to be a barista. i've seen thousands and thousands of espresso being made before i had the opportunity to pursue that dream. i was able to accomplish that dream and now i am moving on to my second dream of hopefully becoming a certified nurse assistant.
    Last edited by kevindee; 06-10-2010 at 10:29 PM.

My Cars
    01 M5, 97 M3 track whore
    that's so cool. i actually served an extra strong espresso to an international cardiologist today. super cool guy he drove a kick ass m5. hopefully i get my license soon and im gonna apply at the heart hospital here in tulsa. my dream is to work at heart hospitals and help heart attack patients.

on a side note we did a skills class where we got to take someone's blood pressure. i got pretty good at it and i was able to get my blood pressure "merit badge". blood pressure taking for the win.

good luck to all you guys pursuing your dreams. isfast i know what you mean the first time i saw an espresso being made i knew i had to be a barista. i've seen thousands and thousands of espresso being made before i had the opportunity to pursue that dream. i was able to accomplish that dream and now i am moving on to my second dream of hopefully becoming a certified nurse assistant.
    If I ever have a heart attack (or just bad gas), I sincerely hope you're there by my side Pass me an espresso man!
    Last edited by Wrekless; 06-10-2010 at 11:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast