Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: ***NEW*** M50 Manifold Conversion Kit - E36 M3 and 328 ***NEW***

My Cars
    Cosmos 97 328i
    Can't wait to get it...first mod on the new 328. Thanks Eric

My Cars
    98 328is
    Eric,

I want to place the order for the m50 kit with you due to the fact that I see that you ensure your customers are happy with the product and service. Please let me know where to paypal.

One question I have is I noticed some people are having fitment issues with the fuel rail cover...Is this something I should worry about and order from you, or just go with the flow?

You think I can receive this by Saturday? (Damn I'm eager)

I have ECIS and hopefully the m50 being installed this weekend. I can't wait to have a stock motor get those mods in 1 weekend and then get the drive the hell out of it. I'll let everyone know how it goes and post some pics.

Afsheen
    [B]STAGGERD CONTOURS | DEPO | PREDATOR CHROMINIUM | 6000K PROLUMEN HID | BILSTEIN SPORT | H & R RACE | M3 BUMPER | Z8 SSK | ROTORA STRUT BAR |ZIMMERMAN DRILLED | PBR CERAMIC | E.C.I.S |

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by afro328 View Post
    Eric,

I want to place the order for the m50 kit with you due to the fact that I see that you ensure your customers are happy with the product and service. Please let me know where to paypal.

One question I have is I noticed some people are having fitment issues with the fuel rail cover...Is this something I should worry about and order from you, or just go with the flow?

You think I can receive this by Saturday? (Damn I'm eager)

I have ECIS and hopefully the m50 being installed this weekend. I can't wait to have a stock motor get those mods in 1 weekend and then get the drive the hell out of it. I'll let everyone know how it goes and post some pics.

Afsheen
    Paypal the addy in my sig if you want to purchase.

first of all UPS does not do Staurday delivery to residential addys. so cool your jets till next week at the earliest.

if you paypal today (like now) I can prob get it out tomorrow with that shipment and you'll get it early next week.

if you're not happy with the kit...send it back and you'll get everything back except the original shipping charges and any non-recoverable paypal fees (which should be 0$).

I buy new M50 fuel rail covers and modifiy them to fit tighter to the fuel rail. then in the instructions I tell you how to tie down all the O2 sensor plugs and such so there's room to mount the cover tighter to the fuel rail and manifold.

as far as I know I am the only person selling fuel rail covers modified this way.

maybe somebody who's purchased a fuel rail cover from me can chime in and give some feedback about fitment???

one of my fuel rail covers I recently installed looks like this:
    (hope you don't mind Dion)

Eric Paul Eviston - 1 Piece Silicone Hose M50 Manifold Conversion Kit

******M50 Manifold Install Trouble Shooting Guide Here: www.m50manifold.com

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    00 M roadster, 98 SVT Contour, 04 Sienna, 08 C300
    Why would I mind? I got a kit installed by you. Great conversation, I didn't get dirty, and my car looks factory, and hauls even more ass! I'm totally happy with the results.
    dion
    '00 M roadster, modded
    '98 SVT Contour, lots of mods
    '04 Sienna XLE LTD AWD
    '08 MB C300 Sport, P1, 18's
    Tamiya TA05, Evolution IV MS, CR-01
    Kyosho MP777 SP2
    Losi BK2 and MRC
    Traxxas Slash, hopped-up.
    newest toy is the Tamiya TRF801XT

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Why would I mind? I got a kit installed by you. Great conversation, I didn't get dirty, and my car looks factory, and hauls even more ass! I'm totally happy with the results.
    are you coming to hollywood park this weekend? it's gonna be FUN!!!

what happened to your buddy? he says he has to put off the M50 for a while. did you guys race or go driving at all?

E

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Cris, Corey, Arben, and Derek your kits are boxed up and ready for UPS pick up tomorrow. You all should have gotten your tracking numbers already from quatumview.

everybody else must wait til next week, sorry. I have to go to work some time. oh, and there's that autocross this weekend.

E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    97 M3 and 04 xB (DD)

M50 Help!

Hey Eric,
    sent you a PM about the problems that i ran into. Please try to get back to me asap... im gonna try it again tomorrow. THANKS!

JEFF

My Cars
    00 M roadster, 98 SVT Contour, 04 Sienna, 08 C300
    Quote Originally Posted by E36M3E View Post
    are you coming to hollywood park this weekend? it's gonna be FUN!!!

what happened to your buddy? he says he has to put off the M50 for a while. did you guys race or go driving at all?

E
    no playing for me, as I have to work tomorrow...

I don't know what happened to him, I'll email him, but he's a newlywed, so he may have other obligations at this time. I still have to let him drive my car, so he will be forced to figure out how to get this done sooner than later! I still find myself bouncing the rev limiter because the power comes on so quickly now...LOL.
    dion
    '00 M roadster, modded
    '98 SVT Contour, lots of mods
    '04 Sienna XLE LTD AWD
    '08 MB C300 Sport, P1, 18's
    Tamiya TA05, Evolution IV MS, CR-01
    Kyosho MP777 SP2
    Losi BK2 and MRC
    Traxxas Slash, hopped-up.
    newest toy is the Tamiya TRF801XT

My Cars
    97 M3 and 04 xB (DD)

Someone Help!

I need some help guys... i was wondering where the vacuum hose circled on the picture connects to. I know this might be a dumb question but i cant figure it out from the picture provided in the kit! THANX!

THANK AGAIN!

JEFF

My Cars
    328i 1996
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffCupino View Post
    I need some help guys... i was wondering where the vacuum hose circled on the picture connects to. I know this might be a dumb question but i cant figure it out from the picture provided in the kit! THANX!

THANK AGAIN!

JEFF
    That's what has been done on my car. I don't know if it's rightly done but everything runs fine.

There is a selenoid near the driver's side strut tower. There is a hose comming out of that selenoid that is *slightly* bigger than the one you're talking about. I removed that hose and connected the one you circled in red to the selenoid. It was a little PITA to get it plotted. Use dish soap to help the hose slip it's way through.
    '96 328i - K&N Short ram | Clutch stop | M50 manifold | Clears all around | HIDs | M-Tech bumper

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Jeff figured out his vacuum hose problem. I think his biggest confusion was that he had bought a manifold that had been modified for FI gages and he had extra holes that weren't in my instructions.

I keep adding stuff to the instructions and you guys keep finding new problems for me to add...when will it end...ooooh the madness. just kidding.

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3/2
    I think I'm in on the kit sans m50 manifold... it's so enticing! Do you have any install kits on hand?

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by m3teknitian View Post
    I think I'm in on the kit sans m50 manifold... it's so enticing! Do you have any install kits on hand?
    I usually have 1 or 2 laying around. I'm shipping this week on wed or thurs. Place your order before tomorrow evening and I'll get one out to you.

E

edit: oh you're local...got that from the other thread. let me know when you want to pick it up.

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3/2
    I usually have 1 or 2 laying around. I'm shipping this week on wed or thurs. Place your order before tomorrow evening and I'll get one out to you.

E

edit: oh you're local...got that from the other thread. let me know when you want to pick it up.
    When are you available? I'm available anytime this week after 4, so if you want to meet up, just let me know when and where, I'm pretty flexible

BTW, if I decide to get the whole kit from you, including manifold, how much will it cost since I'm picking it up?
    Last edited by m3teknitian; 10-24-2006 at 04:20 AM.

My Cars
    11' Mustang 5.0
    I just finished the mani swap last night. Started her up ... bit shakey... then a smoothish idle. Everything seems to be working properly (hopefully). Very nice kit, instructions where helpful... It was a real PITA because I kept the fuel rail and injectors attached the whole time. Took me a good 6hrs. I definatly feel the power up top. The engine idle sounds different, hopefully it'll smooth out in a couple weeks... No CEL, No leaks, Hopefully no vac leaks.
    Props to eric for suppling a better pnp kit.

-Ben
    ///Mmmmmmmm

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36

My new website

My new website is up and running:
    http://www.m50manifold.com/

Still some things missing...but it's getting close.

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    Calypsorot 328i
    My new website is up and running:
    http://www.m50manifold.com/

Still some things missing...but it's getting close.
    Very nice Eric. Looks damn good.

My Cars
    are my life
    eric. props on the webpage. got my swap done today! along with water pump, fan delete mod, fan install, UUC pulleys too. I'm still working on fabricating my cold air intake setup, so that is why i just have a K&N on my MAF...

way more top end! should be dynoing this weekend to get some numbers before the DME goes off to AA.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...50%20Manifold/

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    ALL CONVERSION KITS ON SALE!! $30.00 OFF REGULAR PRICE.

You have to order with the "Order Now!" form from my website:
    http://www.m50manifold.com

Eric

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    97 BMW M3 Coupe
    how long does this sale is goin to be? casue i really want one and i get pay in two weeks which is gonna be middle of the month so let me know man..and i hope i dont miss this sale and let me know man thanks..><

My Cars
    Farbissina
    Paypal sent. Thanks.

Install over Thanksgiving, maybe next weeked. I also have an oil cooler to throw in...

2000 MCoupe - Cosmos | Kyalami

ECIS CAI | Conforti | Remus Exhaust | UUC UDPs | Fan Delete | M50 Intake Manifold
    Ecsta MX | Strong-Strut CL | Camber Shims | Bushing Stuffers | H&R+Bilstein

My Cars
    E36M,E46M,951S,CBR
    Hey Eric,
    just wanna check if u sent out the kit yet. haha sorry im excited about it. anwyays let me kno!

-cameron

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by azndrifter127 View Post
    how long does this sale is goin to be? casue i really want one and i get pay in two weeks which is gonna be middle of the month so let me know man..and i hope i dont miss this sale and let me know man thanks..><
    Sale will end before Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by HalcYoN View Post
    Paypal sent. Thanks.

Install over Thanksgiving, maybe next weeked. I also have an oil cooler to throw in...
    Got it but it's a check tranfer and have to wait for it to clear. It will ship next week.

Quote Originally Posted by M3 tHriLLa View Post
    Hey Eric,
    just wanna check if u sent out the kit yet. haha sorry im excited about it. anwyays let me kno!

-cameron
    Sorry no. Got a ton of orders and UPS is coming tomorrow afternoon. You'll get your tracking number when it hits their system.

Eric

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1998 323is
    Eric any word if anybody with a 323 did the swap yet? I would love to purchase the kit if it fits properly.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby323 View Post
    Eric any word if anybody with a 323 did the swap yet? I would love to purchase the kit if it fits properly.
    Tell you what...I'll send you a kit. If it doesn't fit send it back to me within 60 days and I'll refund your money...all but the shipping cost.

I know people have done it but I have not so I can't really say.

anybody wana bring me a doner car to try htis on? cheap install!!!

Eric

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast