Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INPA Windows 10 64-bit Installation Guide

My Cars
    96 750iL, 99 740i

INPA Windows 10 64-bit Installation Guide

INPA/EDIABAS Windows 10 64-bit Installation Guide

Link for color coded Guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h450fa6kdy...Guide.rtf?dl=0

NOTE: I am NOT responsible for any damage YOU do to your car or computer. INPA will work with few select things for an E38 such as restting adaptations, diagnostics, code reading, etc. NCS Expert will NOT run on a 64-bit operating syetm. If you have a 32-bit version of Windows 10, please feel free to try ECS Expert and let me know if it works!

I have NOT tried INPA with any other bmw models. Please feel free to comment your success on other models!!

Download links will be posted at the bottom of this page. You will Winrar or 7zip or a .rar file extractor similar to those.

Should you get ANY errors or pop-ups during any phase of the installation, ignore them. INPA will still install.

Pre-Installation
    1.Download all required files and programs,as listed below. Also you should have the K+DCAN cable in your posession(link provided below).
    2.Extract the INPA.rar to your desktop. You will be left with INPA folder.
    3.Extract INPAcable.rar to your desktop. You will be left with INPA cable folder.

Installation - Phase 1
    1.Open INPA cable folder and move the top four folders (step1, step2, step3 and driver) to Windows(C folder of your PC.
    2.Whilst in Windows(C, open 01_Step1 folder and copy EC-APPS over to your Windows(C drive.
    3.Go back to 01_Step1 folder and open the NFS folder. Open Entpackt folder. Open disk 1, find SETUP.exe and right-click it. Goto Properties/Compatibility and set it to run in compatibilty mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3). Also, check the box for Run as Administrator. Hit Apply then Ok.
    4.Double-click SETUP.exe to launch.
    5. Once window pops up, select Windows XP. Click Weiter (it means Next).
    6.Click Weiter 3 more times. Make sure User Mode is selected. Click weiter.
    7.Make sure top choice is selected (1 Parametri......). Click Weiter.
    8.Ensure OBD is selected. Press weiter. Ensure Kein API-TRACE. Click weiter. Ensure Kein IFH-TRACE is selected. Click weiter.Ensure Komfort(.IPO) is selected. Press weiter.
    9.Press OK. Let install. Press ok, and again. Press any key to continue.
    10.Select Ja,Computer jetzt neu starten. Click Breeden. This will restart your PC as needed.

Phase 2
    1.Goto Windows(C/02_Step_2/INSTALL and right click on Instprog. Set it up to run in compatibility mode as mentioned in Phase1, step 3. Then double-click to launch.
    2.Press OK if prompted. Select Enlgish then press weiter.
    3.Press continue and continue again. Ensure destination is under C:
    4. Press continue. Select BMW Group Rectification programs UK. (NOT USA) Press continue.
    5.Check off all white boxs. There will be 2 update and 1 complete that needs to be checked. Press continue, and again. You may get error. ignore it. Otherwise, press End.
    6.Restart your PC once more manually.

Phase 3
    1.Goto Windows(C/03_Step_3/INSTALL and right click on Instprog. Set it up to run in compatibility mode as mentioned in Phase1, step 3. Then double-click to launch.
    4. Press continue. Select BMW Group Rectification programs UK. (NOT USA) Press continue.
    5.Under INPA 5.0.1, check off Update. Under NCS Expert 3.0.8, check off Complete. Press continue.
    6.Click on Rename. In the box, type the number 1 and press continue, and again. You might gett error. Ignore it. IF prompted, press End.

Phase 4
    1.Plug in your K+DCAN cable. You will from now on use ONLY that port.
    **Windows 10 will autoatically update the driver IF needed. Windows 10 also already has a serial function. This is all we need to modify.**
    2.In your search box (lower left of screen next to Windows button), type "Device Manager". Click on the top option.
    3.Once in Device Manager, locate Ports(COM & LPT) and click on the little plus sign next to it. It should now show USB Serial Port (COMx) under Ports(COM & LPT). **The little 'x' is in place of whatever number you have the cable plugged into).
    4.Right-click on USB Serial Port (COMx) and click Properties.
    5.Goto Port Settings tab. Click Advanced. Change the COM Port Number to COM1.
    6.Change Latency Timer from 16 to 1. Press ok. Press ok again. Close Device Manager.
    7.Goto Windows(C/Driver_D_CAN_USB and double-click OBDSetup.exe. Press Enter.

Phase 5
    1.Go into Control Panel/System/Advanced System Settings/Environment Variables.
    2.Ensure that System Variables TMP and TEMP both contain the path C:\EDIABAS\Bin.
    3.If not, manually add it in. Example: C:\Windows\Temp;C:\EDIABAS\Bin
    4.the ';' is important to seperate paths. Please ensure you put that in there then add in the rest.

Phase 6
    1.From Desktop, open INPA folder then open the second INPA folder. Right click on Step_1_Install_BMW_Tools and click Poperties. Goto Compatibilty and run the program in compatibility mode for Windows 7. Also, run as administrator. Click Apply then ok. Doulbe-click to launch.
    2.Enusre destination path is C:\BMW Tools , if it is not change it to that.
    3.Press Install. You will get an error. Press ok.
    4.Goto Windows(C/BMW Tools/Programminstallation and right-click on setup.exe. Set it up for compatibility mode as stated in Phase 1, step 3.
    5.double-click to launch. Select English, press ok. Press Next. Accept and press next. Press next again and again.Ensure the installation destination is C:\EDIABAS, click next.Ensure installation destination is C:\EC-APPS\NFS,click next.Ensure installation destination is C:\EC-APPS\INPA, click next.Ensure installation destination is C:\NCSEXPER, click next.Ensure start menu folder is BMW Standard Tools. click next.
    6.You do NOT have to perform the data backup if not desired. I didn't. Uncheck box if not wanting data backup and click next.Ensure hardware-interface setting is STD:OBD and click next.Ensure COM port for serial OBD is Com1. Check the box for USB to serial adapter. click next. Click Install. If any errors, ignore them.

Phase 7
    1.Goto Desktop/INPA/INPA and right-click the file 'Step 2_ Install INPA.exe'.Set up for compatibility as mentioned in Phase 6,step 1.
    2.The Destination Path should be 'C:\temp', leave as it is and click 'Next'.
    3.Choose 'English' and select 'Continue' and 'Continue'.
    4.Select 'C:\' and then 'Continue'.
    5.Select 'BMW Group Rectification Programs UK' and click 'Continue'.
    6.Tick 'Update' for all options where not grayed out, then 'Continue'.
    7.Select 'OBD', then 'Continue' and 'Continue'.
    8.The installation will begin and complete.

Phase 8
    1.Goto Desktop/INPA/INPA and right-click the file 'Step 3_ Final Update.exe'.Set up for compatibility as mentioned in Phase 6,step 1.
    2.The Destination Path should be left as it is, then select 'Install'.
    3.Select 'Yes to all'.
    4.Once completed, the window will close itself.

Phase 9
    1.Goto Desktop/INPA/INPA and double-click the file 'serial port.reg'.
    2.When prompted, select 'Yes' and 'Yes'. You will receive confirmation that your registry has been updated.
    3.Locate the file 'C:\EDIABAS\Bin\obd.ini' and copy this file into your Windows folder.
    4.Edit the file 'C:\EC-APPS\INPA\CFGDAT\INPA.INI' in Notepad, locate the section that starts with '//F3', remove the slashes at the beginning of the three lines of text, and amend any instance of 'F10' to 'E46'.
    **Step 4 is only needed if you are working on an E46. Otherwise, ignore this step!

In theory, you will not have INPA on your desktop. Right-click it and set up compatibility mode as mentioned in Phase 1, step 3. Double click to launch.

***DOWNLOADS***
    K+DCAN CAble: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

INPA software:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvgykv0zg2scju9/INPA.rar?dl=0

INPA cable sfotware:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2brvd7i924...cable.rar?dl=0

Please allow time for these downloads. They are fairly good sized.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************

Credits: http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...64bit-t103023/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GS21wpt7l4&t=619s
    I utilized these couple of great tutorials, gathered all files needed, made my own .rar files and layed out the instructions as required to get INPA working on Windows 10 64-bit.

My Cars
    96 750iL, 99 740i
    I can confirm that all functionality of INPA works on newer year e38 bmw. I have a 99 740i that i can test and access everything via INPA.

Also, download links may not work as it has generated too much traffic, according to DropBox. I will look into another cloud storage.
    Last edited by perishalive92; 05-26-2017 at 12:47 PM.

My Cars
    1987 M6
    I am assuming the INPA download you linked here has recent daten files. If so, can't I just use the daten files and update an existing installation of INPA running on a Windows XP laptop?

Jose
    1987 M6
    Livin the dream!

My Cars
    96 750iL, 99 740i
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHose View Post
    I am assuming the INPA download you linked here has recent daten files. If so, can't I just use the daten files and update an existing installation of INPA running on a Windows XP laptop?

Jose
    Im not entirely sure in XP as I made this guide for Windows 10 and have not messed with XP at all.

My Cars
    1987 M6
    Ok. Maybe I'll tinker with a Windows 10 netbook I have laying around and follow your Win10 guide.

Jose
    1987 M6
    Livin the dream!

My Cars
    E36 M52B20
    It's a good package.. unfortunately for me this is also a recent INPA.

Anyone know where to get INPA 4.4.7?
    Last edited by masCh; 06-06-2017 at 02:36 PM.

My Cars
    DE-spec E36 328i/M3 cab
    I did a Win10 64 but install a few months ago, not realizing some older scripts (on my E36) use 16-bit script. In the EDIBAS.ini file you can set a flag to convert 32-bit to run as 16-bit, but Win10 64 does not support the NTVDM 16-bit environment.

So I now switched to a WIN10 32-bit installation and now everything works fine for my old E36 as well.
    1998 BMW M3 3.2 Cabrio • Alpinweiί III on Schwarz • German spec • 1 of 12
    SMG • SRA • PDC • AUC • OBC • GSM • HK • UURS • IHKA • FGR • MFL

IG:
    https://www.instagram.com/iflok/

My Cars
    96 750iL, 99 740i
    Quote Originally Posted by MParallel View Post
    I did a Win10 64 but install a few months ago, not realizing some older scripts (on my E36) use 16-bit script. In the EDIBAS.ini file you can set a flag to convert 32-bit to run as 16-bit, but Win10 64 does not support the NTVDM 16-bit environment.

So I now switched to a WIN10 32-bit installation and now everything works fine for my old E36 as well.
    Sweet. Have you tried using ncs expert on ur 32bit windows 10? Im curious if it works.

My Cars
    36 Cylinders
    Not intending to rain on your parade, but this is an old outdated pack, with convoluted installation. Also a bunch of redundant data.

BMW has since changed the installation method to a simpler method. Install Standard_Tools 2.12, and just fill in daten.

Latest INPA et al. (yes even NCSExpert) work fine on all Windows from XP till Win10 x64.
    Even certain BMW employees themselves run it all on Win10 x64 on their work laptops.

The only reason to run these older ones, is if you are using ADS interface, and the occasional specific requirement to run a really old script, such as in the case of MParallel.
    Last edited by 328 Power 04; 06-17-2017 at 01:55 PM.
    -Abel

- E36 328is ~210-220whp: Lots of Mods.
    - 2000 Z3: Many Mods.
    - 2003 VW Jetta TDI Manual 47-50mpg
    - 1999 S52 Estoril M Coupe
    - 2014 328d Wagon, self-tuned, 270hp/430ft-lbs
    - 2019 M2 Competition, self-tuned, 504whp
    - 2016 Mini Cooper S

My Cars
    96 750iL, 99 740i
    Quote Originally Posted by 328 Power 04 View Post
    Not intending to rain on your parade, but this is an old outdated pack, with convoluted installation. Also a bunch of redundant data.

BMW has since changed the installation method to a simpler method. Install Standard_Tools 2.12, and just fill in daten.

Latest INPA et al. (yes even NCSExpert) work fine on all Windows from XP till Win10 x64.
    Even certain BMW employees themselves run it all on Win10 x64 on their work laptops.

The only reason to run these older ones, is if you are using ADS interface, and the occasional specific requirement to run a really old script, such as in the case of MParallel.
    There is no parade to rain on wasnt aware of that version.

My Cars
    DE-spec E36 328i/M3 cab
    Quote Originally Posted by perishalive92 View Post
    Sweet. Have you tried using ncs expert on ur 32bit windows 10? Im curious if it works.
    On 32-bit everything works fine. All coding I did on 32-bit, both Win7 and 10.

IG:

My Cars
    1987 M6
    I did more digging around the forum and found 328 Power 04's thread.

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...xperimentation

I'm currently rebuilding a Win10 Home netbook that I would like to use as my INPA workstation. Current, simpler installation with current daten would be a serious help. It looks like the thread above has INPA and daten current as of 12/2/16.

Thanks.

Jose
    Last edited by DaHose; 06-29-2017 at 01:29 PM.
    1987 M6
    Livin the dream!

My Cars
    e36
    This is excellent, thank you so much!! Easy to follow instructions and works well.

Do you have or does someone have similar instructions and downloads to to ISTA or DIS? All advises are welcome.

My Cars
    e60 2004 530i M54
    did we ever get another download link???

My Cars
    2000 740I
    I may be ignorant but wouldnt it be easier to just partition part of the hd and install win xp 32???

My Cars
    98 Euro M3, 04 M3, 06 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by epearman1971 View Post
    I may be ignorant but wouldnt it be easier to just partition part of the hd and install win xp 32???
    Hassle factor. I dont want to have to boot up a different OS everytime i want to scan something. Also I like to have an internet browser open when im scanning to translate or look up particular faults. XP is way to much of a security risk to do that. Not to mention chrome doesnt even work on xp anymore.

FWIW ive been running all my diagnostics on windows 10 32bit for a few years now. I have 2 versions of inpa and ediabas installed. Everything from ADS to ENET works great.
    Last edited by legoman67; 07-12-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    Current:

- 09 335i MSport, FBO.
    - 98 Euro M3, Estoril Blue
    - 04 M3, Carbon Black, 6 Speed Coupe
    - 06 M5, Black on Black, Full Leather.
    - 73 3.0CS, Tagia Green, 5 speed M30b35 converted

Ex's: 1984 325e, 1988 325IX, 1992 525I, 1995 540i/6, 2002 330i, 2005 330xi, 1992 850i, 2003 330i #1, 2003 330i #2, 2002 330ci, 2004 330ci, 2007 328CI, 2007 335i, 2001 M3, 2006 M5 6 speed

My Cars
    '98 540i '01 540i 13 E70
    I can confirm that all functionality of INPA works on newer year e38 bmw. I have a 99 740i that i can test and access everything via INPA.

Also, download links may not work as it has generated too much traffic, according to DropBox. I will look into another cloud storage.
    Hello everyone. Brand new to this section of the Forum and It's All Greek To Me. First question; will this inpa software download work on a 98 m62 E39?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

My Cars
    2008 BMW E93 330i
    Hi Mate, links are not working. Do you have any other links?

INPA/EDIABAS Windows 10 64-bit Installation Guide

Link for color coded Guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h450fa6kdy...Guide.rtf?dl=0

NOTE: I am NOT responsible for any damage YOU do to your car or computer. INPA will work with few select things for an E38 such as restting adaptations, diagnostics, code reading, etc. NCS Expert will NOT run on a 64-bit operating syetm. If you have a 32-bit version of Windows 10, please feel free to try ECS Expert and let me know if it works!

I have NOT tried INPA with any other bmw models. Please feel free to comment your success on other models!!

Download links will be posted at the bottom of this page. You will Winrar or 7zip or a .rar file extractor similar to those.

Should you get ANY errors or pop-ups during any phase of the installation, ignore them. INPA will still install.

Pre-Installation
    1.Download all required files and programs,as listed below. Also you should have the K+DCAN cable in your posession(link provided below).
    2.Extract the INPA.rar to your desktop. You will be left with INPA folder.
    3.Extract INPAcable.rar to your desktop. You will be left with INPA cable folder.

Installation - Phase 1
    1.Open INPA cable folder and move the top four folders (step1, step2, step3 and driver) to Windows(C folder of your PC.
    2.Whilst in Windows(C, open 01_Step1 folder and copy EC-APPS over to your Windows(C drive.
    3.Go back to 01_Step1 folder and open the NFS folder. Open Entpackt folder. Open disk 1, find SETUP.exe and right-click it. Goto Properties/Compatibility and set it to run in compatibilty mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3). Also, check the box for Run as Administrator. Hit Apply then Ok.
    4.Double-click SETUP.exe to launch.
    5. Once window pops up, select Windows XP. Click Weiter (it means Next).
    6.Click Weiter 3 more times. Make sure User Mode is selected. Click weiter.
    7.Make sure top choice is selected (1 Parametri......). Click Weiter.
    8.Ensure OBD is selected. Press weiter. Ensure Kein API-TRACE. Click weiter. Ensure Kein IFH-TRACE is selected. Click weiter.Ensure Komfort(.IPO) is selected. Press weiter.
    9.Press OK. Let install. Press ok, and again. Press any key to continue.
    10.Select Ja,Computer jetzt neu starten. Click Breeden. This will restart your PC as needed.

Phase 2
    1.Goto Windows(C/02_Step_2/INSTALL and right click on Instprog. Set it up to run in compatibility mode as mentioned in Phase1, step 3. Then double-click to launch.
    5.Check off all white boxs. There will be 2 update and 1 complete that needs to be checked. Press continue, and again. You may get error. ignore it. Otherwise, press End.
    6.Restart your PC once more manually.

Phase 3
    1.Goto Windows(C/03_Step_3/INSTALL and right click on Instprog. Set it up to run in compatibility mode as mentioned in Phase1, step 3. Then double-click to launch.
    5.Under INPA 5.0.1, check off Update. Under NCS Expert 3.0.8, check off Complete. Press continue.
    6.Click on Rename. In the box, type the number 1 and press continue, and again. You might gett error. Ignore it. IF prompted, press End.

Phase 4
    1.Plug in your K+DCAN cable. You will from now on use ONLY that port.
    **Windows 10 will autoatically update the driver IF needed. Windows 10 also already has a serial function. This is all we need to modify.**
    2.In your search box (lower left of screen next to Windows button), type "Device Manager". Click on the top option.
    3.Once in Device Manager, locate Ports(COM & LPT) and click on the little plus sign next to it. It should now show USB Serial Port (COMx) under Ports(COM & LPT). **The little 'x' is in place of whatever number you have the cable plugged into).
    4.Right-click on USB Serial Port (COMx) and click Properties.
    5.Goto Port Settings tab. Click Advanced. Change the COM Port Number to COM1.
    6.Change Latency Timer from 16 to 1. Press ok. Press ok again. Close Device Manager.
    7.Goto Windows(C/Driver_D_CAN_USB and double-click OBDSetup.exe. Press Enter.

Phase 5
    1.Go into Control Panel/System/Advanced System Settings/Environment Variables.
    2.Ensure that System Variables TMP and TEMP both contain the path C:\EDIABAS\Bin.
    3.If not, manually add it in. Example: C:\Windows\Temp;C:\EDIABAS\Bin
    4.the ';' is important to seperate paths. Please ensure you put that in there then add in the rest.

Phase 6
    1.From Desktop, open INPA folder then open the second INPA folder. Right click on Step_1_Install_BMW_Tools and click Poperties. Goto Compatibilty and run the program in compatibility mode for Windows 7. Also, run as administrator. Click Apply then ok. Doulbe-click to launch.
    2.Enusre destination path is C:\BMW Tools , if it is not change it to that.
    3.Press Install. You will get an error. Press ok.
    4.Goto Windows(C/BMW Tools/Programminstallation and right-click on setup.exe. Set it up for compatibility mode as stated in Phase 1, step 3.
    5.double-click to launch. Select English, press ok. Press Next. Accept and press next. Press next again and again.Ensure the installation destination is C:\EDIABAS, click next.Ensure installation destination is C:\EC-APPS\NFS,click next.Ensure installation destination is C:\EC-APPS\INPA, click next.Ensure installation destination is C:\NCSEXPER, click next.Ensure start menu folder is BMW Standard Tools. click next.
    6.You do NOT have to perform the data backup if not desired. I didn't. Uncheck box if not wanting data backup and click next.Ensure hardware-interface setting is STD:OBD and click next.Ensure COM port for serial OBD is Com1. Check the box for USB to serial adapter. click next. Click Install. If any errors, ignore them.

Phase 7
    1.Goto Desktop/INPA/INPA and right-click the file 'Step 2_ Install INPA.exe'.Set up for compatibility as mentioned in Phase 6,step 1.
    2.The Destination Path should be 'C:\temp', leave as it is and click 'Next'.
    3.Choose 'English' and select 'Continue' and 'Continue'.
    4.Select 'C:\' and then 'Continue'.
    5.Select 'BMW Group Rectification Programs UK' and click 'Continue'.
    6.Tick 'Update' for all options where not grayed out, then 'Continue'.
    7.Select 'OBD', then 'Continue' and 'Continue'.
    8.The installation will begin and complete.

Phase 8
    1.Goto Desktop/INPA/INPA and right-click the file 'Step 3_ Final Update.exe'.Set up for compatibility as mentioned in Phase 6,step 1.
    2.The Destination Path should be left as it is, then select 'Install'.
    3.Select 'Yes to all'.
    4.Once completed, the window will close itself.

Phase 9
    1.Goto Desktop/INPA/INPA and double-click the file 'serial port.reg'.
    2.When prompted, select 'Yes' and 'Yes'. You will receive confirmation that your registry has been updated.
    3.Locate the file 'C:\EDIABAS\Bin\obd.ini' and copy this file into your Windows folder.
    4.Edit the file 'C:\EC-APPS\INPA\CFGDAT\INPA.INI' in Notepad, locate the section that starts with '//F3', remove the slashes at the beginning of the three lines of text, and amend any instance of 'F10' to 'E46'.
    **Step 4 is only needed if you are working on an E46. Otherwise, ignore this step!

In theory, you will not have INPA on your desktop. Right-click it and set up compatibility mode as mentioned in Phase 1, step 3. Double click to launch.

***DOWNLOADS***
    K+DCAN CAble: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

INPA software:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvgykv0zg2scju9/INPA.rar?dl=0

INPA cable sfotware:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2brvd7i924...cable.rar?dl=0

Please allow time for these downloads. They are fairly good sized.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************

Hi Mate, links are not working. Do you have any other links?

Credits: http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...64bit-t103023/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GS21wpt7l4&t=619s
    I utilized these couple of great tutorials, gathered all files needed, made my own .rar files and layed out the instructions as required to get INPA working on Windows 10 64-bit.

My Cars
    Bmw E30 '89
    Bump, does anyone have the files ? i would like to get the program too

My Cars
    04 E46 M3 SC'd, 06 Titan
    +1

would like to get ahold of the files

My Cars
    E87 120d M-Sport

Question BMW Group Standard Tools Installation Guide?

I can write a BMW Group Standard Tools installation guide, if anyone is interested? I can start with the basics of installing the package, correctly populating the folders with data, setting-up a basic interface and an introduction to the INPA diagnostic software. I'm happy to add additional information about file format, file structure, using the other software tools, etc, etc. I'm also happy to upload a selection of files, including a much more user-friendly menu system (which is still a work-in-progress, but does away with the original INPA introduction screen and menu system altogether... ). Let me know if anyone is interested.

My Cars
    bmw 330i e90
    Quote Originally Posted by FAL View Post
    I can write a BMW Group Standard Tools installation guide, if anyone is interested? I can start with the basics of installing the package, correctly populating the folders with data, setting-up a basic interface and an introduction to the INPA diagnostic software. I'm happy to add additional information about file format, file structure, using the other software tools, etc, etc. I'm also happy to upload a selection of files, including a much more user-friendly menu system (which is still a work-in-progress, but does away with the original INPA introduction screen and menu system altogether... ). Let me know if anyone is interested.
    yes please

My Cars
    DE-spec E36 328i/M3 cab
    Seconded and appreciated.

IG:

My Cars
    E87 120d M-Sport
    Should I start with an overview of what Standard Tools is and how it works, or just go straight into the installation of the software?

My Cars
    DE-spec E36 328i/M3 cab
    I think the installation process is fairly self explaiatory. If you mean the setup of the BMW Standard Tools setup.

IG:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast