Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Goodies are coming!

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecty View Post
    I used the trw centerlink and tie rods as well. A bit upset as the tie rods look all rusty but the center link looks perfect still. Not sure why...
    not sure either, but my choices were the usual (meyle, karlyn, lemforder,..). I decided to purchase from FCP Euro in case something like that happens (lifetime warranty on any item). I also decided on the TRW because my research on others using it on this board was all positive for these parts. meyle seem divided; although the HD seemed to be more favorable. i just hope this fixes the rattle/wobble I feel at freeway speeds.......

Quote Originally Posted by NordmanMg View Post
    They're just keep coming uh? ))))
    yes sir nord! it's a labor of love as you well know. I'm not quite up to yours and Roger's level. I just try to allocate a certain amount each year in PM or mods to keep it running ok. The trick for me is to make sure that what I allocate is not more than what car payments might be for that year. This way it justifies my keeping the car

and there's more to come shortly too
    "A good scientist is a person with original ideas. A good engineer is a person who makes a design that works with as few original ideas as possible. There are no prima donnas in engineering." - Freeman Dyson

My Cars
    '01 DINAN7 '03 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlilj View Post
    not sure either, but my choices were the usual (meyle, karlyn, lemforder,..). I decided to purchase from FCP Euro in case something like that happens (lifetime warranty on any item). I also decided on the TRW because my research on others using it on this board was all positive for these parts. meyle seem divided; although the HD seemed to be more favorable. i just hope this fixes the rattle/wobble I feel at freeway speeds.......

yes sir nord! it's a labor of love as you well know. I'm not quite up to yours and Roger's level. I just try to allocate a certain amount each year in PM or mods to keep it running ok. The trick for me is to make sure that what I allocate is not more than what car payments might be for that year. This way it justifies my keeping the car

and there's more to come shortly too
    Yup, and mine are keep coming too,
    my trunk is full of FCP boxes lol
    Instagram.com/nordmanmg

Your current situation is not your final destination

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    Quote Originally Posted by NordmanMg View Post
    Yup, and mine are keep coming too,
    my trunk is full of FCP boxes lol
    And keep coming!

These just arrived. Just in time for my next road trip.

Installed in just a few minutes. It was fairly easy to remove the others and insert these. Just use the switch to raise the old ones to the top position and pull hard. They'll pop right out.

Can't wait to rest my head on these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A good scientist is a person with original ideas. A good engineer is a person who makes a design that works with as few original ideas as possible. There are no prima donnas in engineering." - Freeman Dyson

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    It's been a while since I've posted on this thread, but had to share my latest mod. Installed an X5 cluster because, well you already know - dead pixels! Mine is from '03 4.6l X5. So speedometer only goes to 175. . Much props to black knight, Paul, for working with me on this. I was driving my car out of town passing through Carolina to/fro. I actually purchased my own cluster instead of buying from him. I dropped it off coming through and picked it up on the way back. Installed it right there with him on pickup and voila! Baby II is upgraded. He changed the backlighting to match the orange/amber in my car. I wish that he had whitefaced template, but he doesn't do those. I think I might have had the option to go blackface, but didn't. I now wish I had the stock greyface is still growing on me.

Next I have to get with Dima to have the oil temp coded. Complicated because of the S/C. .

Sent from my cheap Droid turbo using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234