BAVToys
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: **E36 Ellipsoids+HID+angel eyes+new fogs+HID FOR $285**

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--

**E36 Ellipsoids+HID+angel eyes+new fogs+HID FOR $285**

click here to place your order:

BavToysSUPER ELLIPSOIDS

thats right boys and girls, we are now offering BT's euro ellipsoids with a UDD hid kit as well as a set of fogs and a second UDD Hid kit and your choice of angel eyes all for only $285.

whats included?
    you get a set of these headlights:

improved and much better then other budget ellipsoids sold by our esteemed competitors.

and 2 sets of hids, thats right, you get a kit for your low's and a kit for the fogs in this deal...

better then the other hid kits sold by our esteemed competitors and we include PROLUMEN BULBS AT NO CHARGE.

you can sustitute the UDD KIT for a PROLUMEN 50w DIGITAL for only $59.95.

add this for only NOTHING...

or these:

also to complete your package you can add a set of GENUINE Predator Chromium, Orions or thinline at NO CHARGE

click here to place your order:

BavToysSUPER ELLIPSOIDS

Last edited by habbie; 10-05-2008 at 02:50 PM.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    97 328i, 03 530i
    How long will this be going on for?

My Cars
    M3
    a while, but id get in while the gettings good

My Cars
    99 fern M3, e30(DD)
    because jason said so

My Cars
    M3
    Quote Originally Posted by kpipalldaway2 View Post
    because jason said so

My Cars
    1997 M3
    Thats a good deal. What if I wanted to get one HID kit, and fog lights. how much would that cost?

My Cars
    E36 M3, '86 Subaru GL
    how tacky are red demon eyes in my hellrot ///M? I'm trying to figure something out, I want a cool look for the day running lights. Other than the stock yeller bulbs. Maybe just some angel eyes?

My Cars
    '95 E36
    Few questions:

1. Are BT Ellipsoids better or worse then Depo? Or the same if that's the case.
    2. How much for that deal with both HID's upgraded to 50W Prolumen (8K headlights, 3K fogs), shipped to Canada? How much to add clean Lamin-X to both?

My Cars
    1997 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahseso View Post
    how tacky are red demon eyes in my hellrot ///M? I'm trying to figure something out, I want a cool look for the day running lights. Other than the stock yeller bulbs. Maybe just some angel eyes?
    red eyes would look great on a hellrot

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by ///M LIFEŠ View Post
    Thats a good deal. What if I wanted to get one HID kit, and fog lights. how much would that cost?
    fog lights are included.
    one hid kit instead of 2? deduct $50

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBMW View Post
    Few questions:

1. Are BT Ellipsoids better or worse then Depo? Or the same if that's the case.
    2. How much for that deal with both HID's upgraded to 50W Prolumen (8K headlights, 3K fogs), shipped to Canada? How much to add clean Lamin-X to both?
    1. the depo are better, with the hid option and the 50w at that things will even up.
    2. the options are listed on the order page, for 2 50w kits just double the added charge.
    just add the items to your cart and enter your zip you'll get the total with shipping.

My Cars
    98 328i
    Habbie, I just want to order new OEM style fogs with a bright yellow HID kit. Do you guys sell yellow bulbs? Don't really like the yellow lamin-x look so I figured this would be a good option. Do you have any packages for just fogs and an HID kit? Pre-installed yet? Thanks.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by forumjp59 View Post
    Habbie, I just want to order new OEM style fogs with a bright yellow HID kit. Do you guys sell yellow bulbs? Don't really like the yellow lamin-x look so I figured this would be a good option. Do you have any packages for just fogs and an HID kit? Pre-installed yet? Thanks.
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=967045
    scroll down to the fogs special or order here:
    http://www.bavtoys.com/e36fogs.php

My Cars
    98 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie View Post
    Okay, so about $110...how about achieving the same yellow that the yellow lamin-x would produce, but without the film...I know the light description for the 3000k is yellow, but is that the color I am looking for? or is it simply a dull white.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by forumjp59 View Post
    Okay, so about $110...how about achieving the same yellow that the yellow lamin-x would produce, but without the film...I know the light description for the 3000k is yellow, but is that the color I am looking for? or is it simply a dull white.
    3k is yellow, very yellow.

My Cars
    08 BMW 335xi saloon
    Habbie I already have ellipsoids, halo's and fogs. but this is a heck of a deal what's the best you can do for me for 2 udd slim kits for 8000k h1's? I need the hid's for low beams adn fogs. and i guess i would need fog adaptors also?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by jskin1510 View Post
    Habbie I already have ellipsoids, halo's and fogs. but this is a heck of a deal what's the best you can do for me for 2 udd slim kits for 8000k h1's? I need the hid's for low beams adn fogs. and i guess i would need fog adaptors also?
    the hid's are the most valuable parts of the package, i have them on sale here:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=946796

Rottenchesthair, NH (pronounced Raw-chest-ah)
    My Cars
    1998 BMW M3 Sedan
    Let me say that the customer service I experienced has been second to none. (besides Mike at Bav-Auto of course)
    I ordered my kit and he took the time to call me on Saturday to confirm the order, make adjustments and recommendations. Also to call me and tell me that the order was being shipped, I was simply blown away. A+++++++
    Should have them either today or tomorow

My Cars
    09 135i, 96 328ci
    Hey, how much to trade my tabless set of DEPOs, faulty predators and sketchy UDDs from the $300+ era (2.5 months ago) for this new bundle?? Can you do 4500k bulbs?

PS: I'm dead serious.
    2009 Black Sapphire 135i

My Cars
    M3
    tabless? did they come that way in the box?

My Cars
    09 135i, 96 328ci
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpowered95 View Post
    tabless? did they come that way in the box?
    Nah. They broke off when I slid the corner lenses in. I suppose that was my fault so I shouldn't complain. The plastic in DEPO housings is too hard/brittle though our vendors can't do much about it.
    2009 Black Sapphire 135i

My Cars
    M3
    most DIY's show you should use a hairdryer on the tabs before install. Habbie should be back 2nite, he was in Boston watching the Canadiens get slapped around.

My Cars
    09 135i, 96 328ci
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpowered95 View Post
    most DIY's show you should use a hairdryer on the tabs before install. Habbie should be back 2nite, he was in Boston watching the Canadiens get slapped around.
    Nice. Yeah, it came to me after the fact to soften up the tabs. Perhaps I can epoxy them back on if I can locate them in the bowels of my bumper.
    2009 Black Sapphire 135i

My Cars
    95 318i, 97 mustang

it`s about time you guys

did something to compete with ddm, now this is a great deal.

My Cars
    company
    I want to have this gadgets soon!

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast