Thread: Art @rmeuropean

My Cars
    Mmm

Art @rmeuropean

I just got off the phone with Art. Placed a small order, saw he had the best prices for what I needed. I could've placed the order online, but hell, why not call and see what type of service he provides? Online it says he's open until 5pm MTN - I called at 4:30 pacific and he still picked up. Took my order and I got the automatically generated confirmation while he was still on the phone.

Art - sorry to waste your time by calling instead of just ordering online. I know it's much faster to just do everything via the internet cart (I used to do internet sales...) and actually safer than calling in and giving my credit card over the phone. But...I figured it'd be nice to call in anyways.

Anyways, just my experience with Art - I should have my parts either tomorrow or the day after (PRETTY DARN QUICK SHIPPING!). I've ordered from many parts places, and I definitely will look to Art in the future if I need anything else. He's also helped me in the past in one of my threads when I needed a part #. I ended up picking that part up locally (it was $5 or something) but promised to place a future order with him.

Thanks Art!

My Cars
    Mmm
    Update: talk about fast shipping. I got the "order shipped" email about an hour ago. I check the tracking number, and apparently the package was delivered at 8:55 AM this morning. Order placed yesterday at 4:30pm. Now that is FAST. Plus free shipping on orders over $65, no tax for CA residents! Thanks Art!

My Cars
    N/A
    Agreed, RM European is fantastic!