Thread: 2004 325ci Sport.....Want to put offroad tires on

My Cars
    2004 325ci

2004 325ci Sport.....Want to put offroad tires on

Just kiddin...I have stock tires and rims on now and want to get new ones but want to go a little wider and a little bigger. Since they are stock, Im guessing they are 17s, I will double check, but I pulled up next to an M3 yesterday and really liked the size that was on that. Whats size are the M3 wheels? What do you guys recommend for size and width with the 325ci sport. Its the sport so it is lowered a little if you can see it in the pic.

My Cars
    2002 325i 5 spd
    I recommend putting 18s on. It will give your car a great look and you will not jeopardize the ride quality as much as, say, 19s would. Alot of people still do 19s and love them tho so its up to you. If they M3 wheels were stock, they were probably 18 although they might be 19 im not positive. You should look at running 225 35/18 tires all the way around or if want the staggered look, go for 245 width tires in the back

Shark Injector. ZHP Exhaust. 3.46 Differential. M-Tech II Bumper. Koni Sport. H&R Race. H&R Front Sway. CDV Delete. Balo Slotted Rotors. Hawk HPS. Hardwired V1. ZHP Knob. Trunk Lip Spoiler. Smoked LED Tails. Smoked Corners/Sides. 35% Tint. O.Z. 35th Anniversary Wheels

My Cars
    2004 325ci
    i know this is a basic question but Im not too familiar with wheels. Can someone explain offset to me.