Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***BAVTOYS lighting SPECIALS, HID KITS $95 and MORE, ANGEL EYES and fogs***

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--

***BAVTOYS lighting SPECIALS, HID KITS $95 and MORE, ANGEL EYES and fogs***

HID KITS

SAVE $95+
    ***PROLUMEN SLIM DIGITAL 50W hid kits @ $250 plus shipping BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.
    THE BEST HID ON THE MARKET 3 YEARS RUNNING, WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO.
    info and order here:
    http://bavtoys.com/bfcspecial.php

these come with REAL 50w heavy duty bulbs, they are larger then any other bulb, i have seen and read claims of vendors adding H.O bulbs at no charge, they are old news, old stuff.
    you will have to enlarge your h1 opening in order to fit these bad boys.

================================================== ===

SAVE $20
    ***PROLUMEN SLIM DIGITAL hid kits @ $255 shipped WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY.
    THE BEST HID ON THE MARKET 3 YEARS RUNNING, WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO.
    info available here:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...544257&page=31

click here to place your order:

PROLUMENHID

***Special bonus: add a pair of e36 fogs for only $25 more, crystal clear or OEM style.

UDD slim HID kit ONLY... $95
    same ballast as the ddm kit, 100% exact, made by epe only for a lot less, kits are in stock and shipping now. here's the kicker though, we will include genuine prolumen bulbs with these kits not the cheaper chinese made bulbs.

kit includes:
    2 slim line ballasts with inline igniters.
    2 prolumen hid bulbs.
    you can add a lifetime warranty for only $25.

click here to place your order:

BavToysHID

BT ELIMINATOR slim HID kit

better then most budget kits, made by KWD, kits are in stock and ready to ship now. here's the kicker though, we will include genuine prolumen bulbs with these kits not the cheaper chinese made bulbs.

kit includes:
    2 slim line ballasts with inline igniters and built in resistors.
    2 prolumen hid bulbs.
    1 bavtoys.com sticker
    you can add a lifetime warranty for only $25.
    the ELIMINATOR has a set of resistors built in and should be a perfect kit for you if you get the OBC failure nag, it performs as any of our other hid kits and comes with a standard one year warranty.
    other features of note includeprolumen bulbs for the outmost in reliability at no extra charge.
    these have proven to be error free on 85% of all cars tested, be advised that the possibility of an LBF still exsists.

click here to pay:

EliminatorHID

PREDATOR ORION angel eyes

no more cold start issues, no more ballast, no more broken ccfl tubes.
    make room for the newest and last set of angel eyes you'll ever buy, we have them in stock and ready to go, these are the genuine and original article not to be confused with the cheaply made Chinese knockoff's, exclusively available from a network of approved dealers.

they look just like the famous CHROMIUM'S, they achieve 90-95% brightness of the chromium's with the lifetime reliability and performance of LED's but unlike all other LED based angel eyes these are briiiight and simply incredible.

info available here:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=966447

to order click here:

PREDATOR ORION

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    M3
    can you please post some pictures of the difference between the 50w and stock?

My Cars
    1993 318IS 1991 MR2
    how much just for the fogs themselves?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by 93 318IS View Post
    how much just for the fogs themselves?
    $40 a set, the fogs are available here:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=967045

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpowered95 View Post
    can you please post some pictures of the difference between the 50w and stock?

My Cars
    99 Z3 M
    Another great deal from Habbie

My Cars
    91 325i
    any chance of the 95 dollar uud kit comes in 9006? thanks

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytony View Post
    any chance of the 95 dollar uud kit comes in 9006? thanks
    of course, its available.

My Cars
    a few
    $95 kit is a dang good deal.. you won't be disappointed

from a satisfied customer!

My Cars
    91 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie View Post
    of course, its available.

how much shipped to 97220?

My Cars
    91 325i
    NM figured it out, thanks!

My Cars
    M3

are you pulling into your neighbors lawn again?

My Cars
    98 323is
    just making sure before I pull the trigger, the UDD slim kit is all i need to get a working HID system in my lowbeams if i already have euro ellipsoids(ie dont need to buy any wires/connectors/anything else)?

edit: just wondering why these are so much cheaper than the $250 kits above it. Im a light noob

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by dunesforyou View Post
    just making sure before I pull the trigger, the UDD slim kit is all i need to get a working HID system in my lowbeams if i already have euro ellipsoids(ie dont need to buy any wires/connectors/anything else)?

edit: just wondering why these are so much cheaper than the $250 kits above it. Im a light noob
    the kit is all you need.
    the prolumens are some of the best on the market, the lifetime warranty and some other features the udd's do not have make up the difference in the price.

My Cars
    97 328is, '74 MGB, '65 AH 3000 BJ8
    When I installed my Prolumen 50 watt digital HID kit I did not have to enlarge the opening in my Bosch headlights. Is this because I have Bosch headlamps or did I not receive the 50 watt bulbs? The ballest boxes and bulb boxes have 50 watt written on them.
    Cosmetic: ///M-technic bumper, ///M mouldings, ZHP ///M Shift Knob, M3 GT Splitters, ACS E36 3-piece spoiler, ACS Diffuser, Hamann Hagus Mirrors with Euro Glass, OEM Bosch Ellipsoids, 35% Tint, Prolumen 50 watt Digital HID, UUD 35 watt HID Fogs, Lamin-x, Smoked High Beam Glass, Custom Euro Plate
    Perfomance: S52 M3 cams with Conforti Cam Software, M50 manifold, Cosmos CAI, 3.38 LSD, MZ3 SSK, CDV Delete, ASC Delete, Custom Twin Muffler Magnaflow Exhaust
    Suspension: Motorsport X-brace, Bilstein BTS, Powerflexx Black LCAB, Powerflex Black RTAB, M3 strut reinforcements, Z3M reinforcement plates, E39 Style 19 2-piece wheels (polished)
    DynoJet: Dyno With Cams TBA

My Cars
    98 323is
    the kit is all you need.
    the prolumens are some of the best on the market, the lifetime warranty and some other features the udd's do not have make up the difference in the price.
    sounds good. Ill pick up my pair tonight. I would like it to arrive before bimmerfest so would normal shipping get it to me before that? my zip is 94549

If not, can you set up a link for faster shipping? Thanks a lot!

also forgot to ask what temp are they?

My Cars
    2000 528i (01/2000 mfg. date)
    habbie, I just want to make sure before I order:

I'm looking for an inexpensive H7 kit for my 2000 e39 528i fog lights. I plan on upgrading the bumper so I don't want to put too much into a kit that I'm not going to use for too long. The UDD slim kit will work, and comes with Prolumen bulbs, for $95.99, right? Do I need the fog lights adapter harness or does it come with H7 HID bulbs that will plug and play?

Thanks!

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by dunesforyou View Post
    sounds good. Ill pick up my pair tonight. I would like it to arrive before bimmerfest so would normal shipping get it to me before that? my zip is 94549

If not, can you set up a link for faster shipping? Thanks a lot!

also forgot to ask what temp are they?
    shipping to you should only be a day or tow at most.
    the temp is upto you and the options are listed on the order page.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by PJB View Post
    habbie, I just want to make sure before I order:

I'm looking for an inexpensive H7 kit for my 2000 e39 528i fog lights. I plan on upgrading the bumper so I don't want to put too much into a kit that I'm not going to use for too long. The UDD slim kit will work, and comes with Prolumen bulbs, for $95.99, right? Do I need the fog lights adapter harness or does it come with H7 HID bulbs that will plug and play?

Thanks!
    you need the kit and the fog light harness.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerLover84 View Post
    When I installed my Prolumen 50 watt digital HID kit I did not have to enlarge the opening in my Bosch headlights. Is this because I have Bosch headlamps or did I not receive the 50 watt bulbs? The ballest boxes and bulb boxes have 50 watt written on them.
    on most bosch very little is needed unlike depo or zkw.

My Cars
    Hellrot
    want to buy udd slims for a 2005 aviator, lincoln. Could you please let me know if you have the corresponding bulb size? It's for a friend. Thanks

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin95Red325i View Post
    want to buy udd slims for a 2005 aviator, lincoln. Could you please let me know if you have the corresponding bulb size? It's for a friend. Thanks
    looks like you need an h11 kit, got them in stock.

My Cars
    Hellrot
    Order placed. Thanks again

My Cars
    BMW 318is E36
    Habbie, Im in MEBLOURNE, VICTORIA , AUSTRALIA. 3020
    Could you tell me the total cost for the UDD SLIMs inc postage, and would the same set work for fogs... Sorry about the ubernoob question.
    cheers, andy

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by IANDYI View Post
    Habbie, Im in MEBLOURNE, VICTORIA , AUSTRALIA. 3020
    Could you tell me the total cost for the UDD SLIMs inc postage, and would the same set work for fogs... Sorry about the ubernoob question.
    cheers, andy
    sorry for the delay, you can look up shipping charges here:
    http://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlMailServi...2&P=5&O=0&sd=1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast