Thread: Anyone else have a built in weather machine?

My Cars
    Looking as you are reading this.

Anyone else have a built in weather machine?

I know sound sfunny, but anyone else have a way to tell when the weather is changing? For me I can tell you a couple days in advance if the weather is going to go from sunny to clouds/rain. Thanks to a playing accident in 6th grade my arm was broken in 3 places and the doctor had to break it in two more to set it. Ended up with a little arthritis in it. Not to mention my back problems from an accident when I was 19. 100% the persons fault....me 8 months of P.T. at least 3 times a week and since it was a "soft tissue injury" and i was "young" i would heal. Pisses me off because i feel the pain in my back and shoulder when ever the weather changes.

Anyone else deal with pains like this and can tell when the weather changes. Screw the weather channel, my friends callme for the forecast, haha.
    "Well, if I was so inclined, during this conversation... I could have groped you five times!"

My Cars
    84.318i - 97.M3/4
    Hm... break 1/2 of my bones so I can predict the weather OR keep my bones in tact and just wing it everyday. I think I'll just wing it.

Saint Peters, Missouri, United States of America
    My Cars
    993, XK8, RR, Merkur Scorpio
    I just check my sig.

Going outside is bad for your health.

Later,
    Tom<center>
    <font size="1"><center>
    ChongusM3: Tom is the original smooth operator.

"The reward of suffering is experience" - Aeschylus (Killed by a falling tortoise.)
    BMW Cigar and Gun Club Member # 1
    325is Dude: I tend to attract retards. </center></font>

My Cars
    Looking as you are reading this.
    haha, yeah, it sucks when your in pain - like I am today. Howeve rit's a great novelty when you tell people it's gonna rain and they don't believe you until it happens, haha.
    "Well, if I was so inclined, during this conversation... I could have groped you five times!"