I've been looking for a E30 5spd coupe and think I am going to end up with two of them so this one needs to go. I have a 1987 BMW 325 Sedan with 190k and an automatic transmission. The paint is only a couple years old and looks great, there are only one or two minor dings on the car which aren't that noticable. The car was previously owned by a BMW enthusiast and was taken care of. It developed a hesitation and was replaced by a newer car, so it spent a couple years parked in the garage. The car is rust free and solid overall, it has had some body work on the drivers quarter panel and there are two small bubbles on the car from the body work. They are not that noticable and could be repaired and touched up without affecting the car in any way. The wheels are in great shape and the tires have good tread on all four wheels. The back wheels are getting a little low on tread but they are still good for the most part. I swapped out the interior with black leather sport seats from a 325is that I parted some time ago. The interior is in good shape overall. The dash has some small damaged part on one of the corners but its not that noticable, not cracked like most dashes in other E30's. It has a new JVC Cd Player installed and a cd changer in the trunk but I do not know about its functionality. The interior is good and clean but it does need a glove box and a kee bolster for the drivers side. It has Bavarian auto sport plug wires but they will be replaced with a pair of stock wires. Overall the car looks great but it is twenty one years old and will need a little bit of TLC. The previous owner also mentioned that they had the timing belt changed as well. It runs well and shifts good but it seems to be just a little sluggish at accelerating which may be due to the remaining old fuel in the tank.