Thread: Roundell Style 21's on a Coupe...?

My Cars
    99' Z3 2.8L Coupe

Roundell Style 21's on a Coupe...?

I have searched just about everywhere for pics of the roundell style 21 wheels mounted on a coupe and have had zero luck, I don't know if I'm missing keywords or just haven't searched the right places. So therefore I am writing this post to see if any fellow members of the Z community might be able to help me out. I am looking for still standing shots of a staggered setup on either a z3 Coupe or an m coupe. Can anyone help me out??

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    Awwww yeah! lol

AFB has Rondell 21s, and CoupeChick used to have them on her Coupe before she sold it. Look for their threads for pics.

Rondell 21s are my favorite single piece wheel for Coupes. Had a set for mine, but they were E39 fitment and just didn't look right. Planning to buy new or used?
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    I would love to buy a set either new or used for my 1999 Arctic Silver Coupe. Anybody have any idea where to get them? They look great in CoupeChicks pictures.
    1999 M Coupe

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy1394 View Post
    I would love to buy a set either new or used for my 1999 Arctic Silver Coupe. Anybody have any idea where to get them? They look great in CoupeChicks pictures.
    eBay.de is the only place I know of.
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

My Cars
    00 Dinan M Cpe, 03 530i
    if you're going the .de route, you owe it to your coupe to check out felgen garage and get it some special jewelry.

My Cars
    99' Z3 2.8L Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3Couper View Post
    Awwww yeah! lol

AFB has Rondell 21s, and CoupeChick used to have them on her Coupe before she sold it. Look for their threads for pics.

Rondell 21s are my favorite single piece wheel for Coupes. Had a set for mine, but they were E39 fitment and just didn't look right. Planning to buy new or used?
    I would like to get them either new or used, either way they are rare to come by.

My Cars
    02 M Coupe, 07 A3 S-Line
    They are great looking wheels for the coupe. Here's a couple photos of them on a coupe that recently sold: http://listings.mcoupebuyersguide.co...?ListingID=254

2002 Steel Gray over Imola Red M Coupe

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe & Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmartin03 View Post
    They are great looking wheels for the coupe. Here's a couple photos of them on a coupe that recently sold: http://listings.mcoupebuyersguide.co...?ListingID=254
    I bought this M Coupe and love the wheels !! I will try to post some pictures when the snow melts up here in Spokane.

My Cars
    Z3 2.8 Individual
    Rondel 21s are cool !

I love them on the Coupe...

My Cars
    02 M3, 01 Z3 COUPE
    I have a set for sale!!

My Cars
    2000 m roadster 2010 x3
    I have them on my m roadster and agree they look great ! I love the roadstars but found my new ride and it came with style 21s. Maybe I'll trade one of these days

My Cars
    z3 coupe 2.8

Here are mines.

The are 17" and staggered with high offsets. 8 fronts and 9 rears. Really love them. Bought them in germany