Thread: OT: Socal, always a good time for twisties on Angeles Crest Hwy...

My Cars
    ML320-GTI-996TT-Bikes

OT: Socal, always a good time for twisties on Angeles Crest Hwy...

...or maybe not . Glad I wasn't in the Z today...
    Attached Images Attached Images

SOLD MAY '14
    Mods
    : 6psi Supercharger kit; Rogue RSM's; DINAN strut brace; Magnaflow exhaust; Stewart waterpump; Stoneguards, Glove box fix, M Shift knob; Aux input adapter;
    Mesh bumper grill; Projector Z II headlights (35W Xenon), IE alu radiator, ARD wheel studs, H&R coilovers, Work VS-XX wheels/Hankook V12 tires, VANOS fix

My Cars
    e36/7, e46, e66
    Whoa! That looks like where I live! Wait wait, no potholes or corn. Nevermind.

My Cars
    ML320-GTI-996TT-Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarton750 View Post
    Whoa! That looks like where I live! Wait wait, no potholes or corn. Nevermind.
    Gotta love it! The week before I was sitting outside near the beach having beers enjoying the sun and a car show... Hard to believe it's only a good hour drive apart!

SOLD MAY '14
    Mods
    : 6psi Supercharger kit; Rogue RSM's; DINAN strut brace; Magnaflow exhaust; Stewart waterpump; Stoneguards, Glove box fix, M Shift knob; Aux input adapter;
    Mesh bumper grill; Projector Z II headlights (35W Xenon), IE alu radiator, ARD wheel studs, H&R coilovers, Work VS-XX wheels/Hankook V12 tires, VANOS fix

My Cars
    e36/7, e46, e66
    Quote Originally Posted by luciano136 View Post
    Gotta love it! The week before I was sitting outside near the beach having beers enjoying the sun and a car show... Hard to believe it's only a good hour drive apart!
    Go screw yourself. I did however fire up the garage heater today and clean the engine bay and take the seats out of the Roadie getting ready to replace the seatbelt guides and the seat bushings. What else do I have to do when it is 34 degrees outside? I cannot wait to get out there. I am dying to have all those outdoor activities waiting for me.

My Cars
    ML320-GTI-996TT-Bikes
    Go screw yourself. I did however fire up the garage heater today and clean the engine bay and take the seats out of the Roadie getting ready to replace the seatbelt guides and the seat bushings. What else do I have to do when it is 34 degrees outside? I cannot wait to get out there. I am dying to have all those outdoor activities waiting for me.
    Hang in there! Another 1-2 months, right?

SOLD MAY '14
    Mods

My Cars
    e36/7, e46, e66
    Quote Originally Posted by luciano136 View Post
    Hang in there! Another 1-2 months, right?
    HA! I did the entire Pacific Coast Highway, from Seattle to San Diego, maybe 3 years ago over two weeks. I left here in the middle of May trying to avoid the tail end of winter and figured it would be warm and summer by the time I got back. May 29th, I step off the plane and it was 48 degrees. It is not consistently warm here until June. It is beyond me why anyone actually wants to live here. I take a lot of vacations for that reason...Oh, and totally support and contribute to global warming every chance I get.

My Cars
    AT-AT
    Dude it started to hail in the Valley last night, it was a bit unexpected.
    The search box is awesome..try it!

My Cars
    ML320-GTI-996TT-Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by btotoro View Post
    Dude it started to hail in the Valley last night, it was a bit unexpected.
    It was sort of interesting. Thunder and heavy snow

SOLD MAY '14
    Mods

My Cars
    ML320-GTI-996TT-Bikes
    HA! I did the entire Pacific Coast Highway, from Seattle to San Diego, maybe 3 years ago over two weeks. I left here in the middle of May trying to avoid the tail end of winter and figured it would be warm and summer by the time I got back. May 29th, I step off the plane and it was 48 degrees. It is not consistently warm here until June. It is beyond me why anyone actually wants to live here. I take a lot of vacations for that reason...Oh, and totally support and contribute to global warming every chance I get.
    When I moved from Belgium, I lived for 3 months in northern MN. End of June and it was still cold. I said, that's it, this is NOT where I will live! Pretty much packed up the car and moved down here LOL

SOLD MAY '14
    Mods