Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: JIM - What 19" Wheel Size works for '94 325IS ?

My Cars
    94 325IS

Talking JIM - What 19" Wheel Size works for '94 325IS ?

JIM;
    I want to put 19" (or at least 18") wheels on my 94 325IS. I want the same size all around and don't need to go wider than stock if that would require fender roll etc. I've been through the charts and such at Tire Rack and looked through this forum and am still confused about what sizes will work without rubbing. Can you tell me exactly which size wheel and tire size combos will work on my car (including offset)?
    Thanks Very Much!
    Brian

My Cars
    BMW 525I
    The problem is no so much the wheels we show but with the tires that are available. The tires are all taller than the OE tires by about 3/4" in the 19". The wheels will not cause the problem.
    You can give yourself more room by rolling the fender lips or running more negative camber.
    If I can help let me know.
    Thank you

If ordering through the web site click through one of the banners and list "Jim" as a previous contact. The Tire Rack will direct a portion of the proceeds back to the the Bimmerforums.com site.

Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

My Cars
    94 325IS
    Jim;
    Will 18's with regular tires fit without mods to prevent rubbing? Or would I need low profile tires?
    Thanks Again;
    Brian

Paradise Hotel located on Temptation Island
    My Cars
    '
    18's should fit fine without any fender rolling, but it also depends on how wide you go. Are you planning on lowering the car? If so, you may not want to get 19's and stick with 18's. Even if you get 18's and you slam the car, you may still have to roll the fenders.

BMW Cigar And Gun Club Member #7