Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Carsoft Success!

My Cars
    E65 745 li
    Quote Originally Posted by David Mc View Post
    I have pm'ed you some further info and have posted a copy here for the information of other members who may have run across the same problem:-

There are several possible reasons (assuming that you are attempting to run the diagnosis with the ignition switched on but engine turned off (dash lights should be on).

1. The "Crack" folder that you used may be incomplete. Check the folder, it should contain 10 files, including instructions. If not, email me and I will send you one that works.

2. Right click on your "Programs" folder from the "Start" menu and choose "Explore". Locate the Carsoft folder, which should be in the "Program files" directory. When you left click on the Carsoft Folder it should contain a folder called "BMW". Choose the BMW folder and make sure that it contains only one file with a "CS V6.5" icon. That file should be called CARSOFT. Double (left) click on the CARSOFT file and it should open the diagnosis screen. Click on the _____?_____ drop down menu and choose "Info about Carsoft" to make sure that it is version 6.5.06. If the version is 6.5.05, SP1 is not installed. If there are 2 "CS V6.5" icons, double click on each in turn to view the version information as described above. Delete the icon for version 6.5.05 and rename the other CS V6.5 file CARSOFT.

3. You may have a blown fuse or faulty cable. Check all the fuses in your car and attempt a diagnostic again. If unsuccessful, try another cable.

4. The battery in your vehicle may be low, check output voltage to make sure that it is >12volts.
    I have the same problem
    I have 745 li 2004 and i recive my carsoft 2 week back but till now i cann't make it work
    still gives module not responding
    could you help me, i need detailed step to make it working
    and i got it from
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-CARSOFT-6-5-READ-ERASE-CODES-OBD1-2-W-SOFTWARE_W0QQitemZ170218560168QQihZ007QQcategoryZ4 3989QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    and he provide my download link that contains only two setup files

http://www.millisi.net/download/OBDII/BMW65.rar

that i use but keep gives me module not responding
    and i already download carsoft from torent but crak folder contains 4 file only so could you send me the working crak to
    al_fares_sa@hotmail.com

and if you can test the program on previous link and confirms it working or could provide alink for your copy if you don't mind

thanx for you

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    Email sent with info requested.

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    This link may be helpful if anyone is having problems communicating with their car after successfully installing Carsoft http://avtodiagnostika.ru/content/di...0Solutions.pdf

My Cars
    e39

carsoft

I bought my carsoft from the same vendor as noway did... After several tries of installing I finally got it to work. I checked the version and it is v6.5.06. Everything was going great, hooked it up to the car and booyah diag cables faulty error...This sux, I contacted seller and have had no luck...I believe something is wrong in the software as everyone seems to get this but I can't find a fix...I looked at the pdf that david posted but it doesn't tell me much. I have a pcmcia to serial adapter and have been having com port problems with it. So I unhooked the cables and ran total diag and the carsoft error returns with cables faulty error...How can they be faulty when they are not hooked up...any ideas would be great thnx

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    I don't think that the Crack supplied with your software is working properly. I have emailed some files and suggestions to NoWaY which I think will fix the problem. PM/email me with an email address capable of handling a 4mb enclosure and I will send you a copy of the files and info.

My Cars
    e39
    hey ok, when I click your name it doesn't give me the option to send email... send to getghost@comcast.net I really need to get this I have a car waiting to be torn down for some trouble but I would love to watch the data before I get to work... Thank you

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    I have emailed the info to you but this account cannot handle the 4mb Crack file enclosure.

My Cars
    e39
    Yes, I got the crack file...contains 10 files. I am working on reinstalling this now, so I will post results back. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Cars
    E65 745 li
    Email sent with info requested.
    thank you very much for response

just one q
    u said in your email
    5. Instal SP1
    ok i download before from carsoft website ( or it was included in torenet download I'm not sure but i think it from website ) faile named
    BMWv65SP01ENG ------ this i think SP1

amd after reading your msg i go to the website and found this one
    BMWv65SP011ENG ------ this i think SP1.1

which one i should use? and ur xp pro or home? with sp1 or sp2 or sp3? fully updated?
    thanx
    Last edited by NoWaY; 05-18-2008 at 07:52 PM.

My Cars
    e39
    this is insane!!!!!!! i followed directions as stated, got version 6.1 working and looking for modules...wouldn't communicate-says module not responding...i have 6.5 interface...i bought from the same vendor as noway but now when i return to the link its dead...after messing around trying to get the software to talk to modules it comes back with "this is a ten time trial please register"...i must say this is getting really stuipid...is it this difficult? im running this trying on two computers at the same time to no avail....any ideas? can i eturn to version 6.1 working and then get the modules not responding worked out or what...I HATE CARSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!almost 10hrs in today...any ideas now?????

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    If someone will nominate a site to host the files I will upload Carsoft 6.5, SP1 and the proper Crack files and we will have an end to all of the problems that members are facing with trying to get this software working.

My Cars
    E65 745 li
    http://www.4shared.com

this one is good
    but did u try sp1.1?

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    Thanks NoWaY! I am already using SP1.1 this is the link to the site to download Instructions, Carsoft 6.5, SP1 and the proper Cracks http://www.4shared.com/dir/7137899/6...4/sharing.html

My Cars
    E65 745 li
    Thanks NoWaY! I am already using SP1.1 this is the link to the site to download Instructions, Carsoft 6.5, SP1 and the proper Cracks http://www.4shared.com/dir/7137899/6...4/sharing.html
    thanx for your fast response
    i will try the whole set now
    but try to remove the crack.rar coz the web site not allow any accses or change the name but i think u alrady add it in main program rar so no need for separate file any more
    you didn't tell me which version of xp Ur using:
    XP pro
    or
    XP home
    and any service pack like sp1 or sp2 or sp 3? and is it updated up to date?

thanx for great help

My Cars
    e39
    David Mc is the man!!!!! Thank you noway for the site to host!!! And THANK YOU VERY MUCH David Mc for the time and effort!!!!! Carsoft is up and running. After downloading the files for the new hosted site, I had zero trouble with the install. I scanned the car and booyah codes everywhere...Awesome that it works, not awesome for codes everywhere lol. Is there a post for codes or can I post what I got here?

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    Try plugging the codes into the bottom of this page
    http://www.my330i.com/odb2.php if they don't work, post away. Glad to hear it's working for you. I run XP Home and XP Pro (both with SP2) on my 2 computers.

My Cars
    e39
    Thanks, I tried plugging them in and it didn't tell much. Some it didn't know at all...I also couldn't select and copy screen info to post here...although I thought I saw someone else do it? I must be missing something there, but anyway I'm going to email the file to you and you can see...Thanks

My Cars
    bmw

dignose cable

i hav bought the dignose cable which has 20 pin connector and two DB9 female plug,
    as my laptop doesn´t have db9 connection. so i bought the usb conversation plug and connect them.
    but the carsoft still giving me a error, that cable is not correctly attached.
    as i read in carsoft manual that it doesn´t support USB conversation plug.
    but some of you said it does worked.
    could you guys help me plzzzzz.

GimmieSumMo72 is offline That's my BOY!!! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    E60 E31 Past: E38 E36
    you might have to configure the COM port on your USB connection to correspond with Carsoft
    1991 850i diamantschwarz metallic w/ 2 toned black/light silver grey interior: Mods: 20% Tints, OEM Style 37 rims (Winter), 18" BBS RG-R's Diamond Black (Summer), M3 Style Lip Spoiler, Wokke V2.0 Chips, Magnaflow 14833's, Dinan Performance Transmission Chip, CSi front spoiler, 3000k 35w Fogs, 5000k 55w Lows, Custom Randy/Dinan Suspension, Zimmerman Cross-Drilled Rotors, Goodrich SS Brake Lines

2004 530i schwarz-2: Mods: 20% Tints, Powdercoated Black OEM Style 122's (Winter), LED Fogs & Sidemarkers, Staggared Style 166's, Apexcone 55w 3000k lows, LED 20w Angel Eyes

My Cars
    bmw
    but my problem is i have two plugs, whereas in carsoft only one port could be set. here is the link from which i bought the wire.
    http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/BMW-Diagnose...QQcmdZViewItem

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    Wiki, If you have an interface with 2 plugs it sounds like it is for a very early version of Carsoft (e.g. v 3.1), not Carsoft v 6.5. Can you please post a picture of your interface.

EDIT: I have just looked at your interface and can confirm that it is the one used with the early versions of Carsoft (up to v 3.7). It is not suitable for use with the later v6.5 software.
    Last edited by David Mc; 05-20-2008 at 08:24 AM.

My Cars
    E65 745 li
    mr.david did u test it on e65?

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    Unfortunately I don't have access to an e65, but in every other case I have encountered the software performs as claimed, provided that it has been properly loaded and used with a serial port, PCMCIA card or properly configured USB to serial port adaptor.

My Cars
    bmw
    thanksssssss David,
    but do anybody know where could i get the early version of Carsoft.
    or any other software which i could use to dignose the my E39 with two plug interface

My Cars
    Sweet Six E39
    Unfortunately I don't have access to an e65, but in every other case I have encountered the software performs as claimed, provided that it has been properly loaded and used with a serial port, PCMCIA card or properly configured USB to serial port adaptor.
    Really?
    On the 525/528/530 Live data does not work. It shows zeros, BUT it does work on the 540.

Auto Lock does not work. You can set the feature, but the locks don't lock when at speed.

Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast