Thread: NASA Nationals....GTS3 specifically

My Cars
    '00 323Ci

NASA Nationals....GTS3 specifically

Dayum! That was one awesome race I'm tellin' ya. I just watched ScottyB's video and my heart is racing, I need a break.

Unbelieveable and hard racing between Scott and Randy. Congrats to Scott for the win (or FTW as it were)! Hard fought for sure.

Scott, glad we could help you out there too. I think you have the prestigious honor of the first GTS National Championship on AST dampers. ; )

Well done.

Cheers.
    Jack $

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

My Cars
    Cmod/GTS4 M3,E92 M3
    Yea Scott,, congrats.... Must have been that flame paint job wrap you had on your hood..... Gave you Speed Racer type Skillzzz...

Now do something with that black bumper...

My Cars
    1M
    Is the vid posted somewhere?

Congrats btw!!

My Cars
    '00 323Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by robertm View Post
    Is the vid posted somewhere?

Congrats btw!!
    Sorry......

http://nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=23986

Cheers.
    Jack $

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

My Cars
    E46M3, E36M3 C Mod , Toyota Tundra, Pace Shadow
    Thanks for posting the link Jack.

Congrats Scott!

Steve E.

My Cars
    '16 CP M4
    Sweet man, congrats. The video was intense, yikes.

.ast.vorschlag.gc.powerflex.tcdesign.rogue.uuc.enk ei.travischase.

My Cars
    scooter
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Dayum! That was one awesome race I'm tellin' ya. I just watched ScottyB's video and my heart is racing, I need a break.

Unbelieveable and hard racing between Scott and Randy. Congrats to Scott for the win (or FTW as it were)! Hard fought for sure.

Scott, glad we could help you out there too. I think you have the prestigious honor of the first GTS National Championship on AST dampers. ; )

Well done.

Cheers.
    Jack,

Thanks for all the help from Elephant Motorsports with the AST dampers. It was a big gamble to change so late in the game. I only had a few sessions of set-up on them, so I know when I get some actual test-n-tune time I can get it dialed in much better.

It was a long and tiring weekend, with all the changes in weather and with GTS being scheduled at the end of the day. The hurricane at the end of Sundays race didn't help matters much either. Packing up was almost as challenging as the race itself.

It was great to get to meet all the guys in person from different areas that I only have known from the forums.

Congrats to all the GTS racers for getting through the storm and to all the winners and podium finishers, great job by all.

-Scott B.

My Cars
    2011 Tahoe, 2011 335is
    I watched the video last night as well. That was some great racing and congrats to Scott for taking the much deserved win. That was great save on the last lap coming into thunder valley.

Congrats to all the podium finishers for the weekend! I sure wish I could have been there.