Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online BMW Parts for Canadians

My Cars
    530i 2001 ///M package
    For BMW parts in Quebec or Canada, I prefer to order from Blueberry Motorsport. They are based in Saguenay and they select for us quality and improved parts on the vehicules they repair at affordable price. The guy is always happy to answer our questions either by phone or email and he usually ships fast by bus or any other way we chose (1-3 days).

The shipping fees are great; for example, a set of coil springs costs 25$ to ship and he likes to combine shipping so we save a lot.

Blueberrymotorsport.com is simply the best place, especially for E46 !

Pour des pièces de BMW au Québec ou au Canada, je préfère Blueberry Motorsport. L’entreprise est basée au Saguenay et sélectionne pour nous des pièces de qualité, testées sur les véhicules qu'ils réparent et ce, à prix raisonnables. Le gars qui répond est toujours content de répondre à nos questions tant par téléphone que par courriel et l'expédition est rapide puisque la livraison s'effectue par autobus ou selon nos préférences (1 à 3 jours).

Les frais de livraison sont vraiment bons; par exemple, un kit de coil springs coûte seulement 25 $ et ils aiment beaucoup combiner l'expédition alors il y a de belles économies à réaliser.

Blueberrymotorsport.com c'est le meilleur site, surtout pour la E46 !
    Last edited by shogun; 03-09-2016 at 01:43 AM.

My Cars
    530i 2001 ///M package

BMW parts in Canada

I prefer to order from BLUEBERRY MOTORSPORT. They ship everywhere in Canada and their price are very low.
    They just give me a free oil filter on my last order ! Just call them and the guy will find almost any part needed.

Blueberry motorsport.com

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer to order from BLUEBERRY MOTORSPORT. They ship everywhere in Canada and their price are very low.
    They just give me a free oil filter on my last order ! Just call them and the guy will find almost any part needed.

Blueberry motorsport.com

My Cars
    '87 325ic '97 328is
    A really great place is Exoparts Inc. in Mississauga. They have been around since 1994 and look all parts up for you by VIN (have your last 7 of VIN ready when you call or email). These guys are parts veterans, specialize in Genuine Parts for all German vehicles and have amazing pricing. The dealers even buy parts from them sometimes!

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 S50B32
    Trying to get the classifieds community together as a whole in one place. We all know how painful bringing things up from the States can be with our $ right now.

Please check it out and feel free to add some old parts you have kicking around. If we can get a national audience it will give us a much broader selection of parts then what you see over and over in regional groups.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1801272570112175/
    Last edited by SPhilly28; 01-25-2017 at 01:33 PM.
    1995 Japan Spec 318is Slicktop, S54B32, ZF 5MT, Typ 210 3.25:1 FD, CSL Carbon airbox, Supersprint V2 stepped headers, Bimmerworld/Magnaflow 3" race exhaust, CAE shifter, JBR lightweight flywheel, Clutchmasters Kevlar clutch, MCS 2 ways w/ rear coilover, Hyper Coils, Ground control plates, Turner bars, Turner camber links, BW roll center correcting control arms, GC bump steer tie rods, Road Race GT strut bar, Mason Engineering GTR rear brace, Stoptech ST40 brakes, Hawk pads, Apex EC-7 18x10, RE71R 285/30/18, Hard Flares.

www.isiautomotive.com

My Cars
    1988 325iC Convertible
    Quote Originally Posted by salmonarm123 View Post
    Eric is there an actual Canadian site or did this fall into the US side of Pelican Parts?
    Just an reminder and update:

Looks like Pelican Parts is a U.S. company but ships to Canada...

I'm with the most of the people that ordered from Autopartsway.ca they do have most of the parts was looking for except for rear abs sensors.All they had were front ones,but other then that I've order from them 3 times and 600.00 later plus free shipping and at my door in 3 days is good in my books....But I do have to say they don't have most of the little plastic parts and clips the hard to find parts..So i order those from the others.

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328i
    i don't know if someone posted www.Germanparts.ca haven't had a problem with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    2011 550i xDrive M Sport
    Looking for an N63 complete engine, any ideas where one can be sourced? (2011 550i xDrive M Sport)

My Cars
    91 750IL
    I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to share my experience with Autopartsway.ca this morning.

Was shopping for a few suspension parts and as I was shopping and adding pieces to my cart, the advertised prices were increasing. The site advertised price of each part I added to my cart increased by about five dollars. It's obvious that they are using a predatory algorithm on their site that adjusts prices based on user views.

They have certainly lost my business!

My Cars
    92 735iL (12/1991)
    Weird, never saw that behavior on the site.

I ordered vacuum hoses from them today, 25$ worth of parts and 23$ shipping! Pretty expensive shipping for a small padded envelope...

90,700 miles 1992 BMW 735iL Azure Blue Metallic with Silver Grey leather interior ‣My car ‣My YouTube channel

My Cars
    2011 BMW 528i
    i use https://www.rockauto.com/
    its US company but offers shipping to Canada. you can save on shipping if you select items which are present/shipped from the same warehouse.
    Also there are no import/hidden fees - so whatever you pay at checkout is your final price.
    ordered brakes' parts, filters, ignition coils/sparks etc without any issues.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123