Thread: Weight Differences Between Seat Options

My Cars
    04 330ci

Weight Differences Between Seat Options

Hey I've searched here and on the 'other' forum and could not find a definitive answer to my question. I was wondering what was the weight difference between the manual and power and between the heated and non-heated seats. Also, I have read that the moonroof motor and all associated parts is roughly 45 lbs. I wanted to make sure if that was correct or not.

Thanks

My Cars
    2005 325Xi
    The difference between heated and non-heated would be just a few ounces since the only difference is whether or not it has the heating element in the seat (the heating element is just thin cloth with a small guage wire running through it and it's the size of the seating surface). The difference between manual and power is more substantial, but I could only venture a guess as to the weights of the seats themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by B4SH View Post
    If anyone knows, it's this guy who knows literally nothing about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by fcvapor05 View Post
    Do you even OT? The mean 401k around here is probably about $6, what with all the shiny cars and $1,000 watches and donations to get other members' Volvos running.

My Cars
    04 330ci
    bump for the night crowd...