Thread: A little help here please...

My Cars
    2003 BMW 325i

A little help here please...

I posted a thread recently questioning mod ideas for the best hp gain. I said I was going to work with around 1,000$ and most of you guys said that I wouldn't gain much from that, at least not noticable. Anyhow, I've decided to put a little more financing into this. I've been searching for a supercharger kit for my car, and looked it up on AA's site. Their e46 325i kit said it was for 00' to 02' models? Idk, it was confusing to me. Anyway, I decided to go all out and now i'm looking for a supercharging kit. Unless you guys have any other suggestions, ( which I accept with open arms ). What would you guys say is my best route here? I'm having a hard time finding compatible products ( 03' 325i fyi ).
    2003 325i

My Cars
    2014 m235i 1989 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobG View Post
    I posted a thread recently questioning mod ideas for the best hp gain. I said I was going to work with around 1,000$ and most of you guys said that I wouldn't gain much from that, at least not noticable. Anyhow, I've decided to put a little more financing into this. I've been searching for a supercharger kit for my car, and looked it up on AA's site. Their e46 325i kit said it was for 00' to 02' models? Idk, it was confusing to me. Anyway, I decided to go all out and now i'm looking for a supercharging kit. Unless you guys have any other suggestions, ( which I accept with open arms ). What would you guys say is my best route here? I'm having a hard time finding compatible products ( 03' 325i fyi ).
    Did you contact AA? Or try ESS?
    2014 m235i
    E30-HR race springs, Billy HD's, IE sways, stripped for the track and s52'd.

My Cars
    330xi & 330ci
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Did you contact AA? Or try ESS?
    +1 That makes sense... Now that you know exactly what direction you're going... now it's time to call the sites and pinpoint your questions/concerns...