XRIMS

Thread: FS or Trade: Racing Hart C2 3-piece 18 inch rims

My Cars
    Wuper Tuper Fuper

FS or Trade: Racing Hart C2 3-piece 18 inch rims

I have 18 inch racing hart's C2 3-piece rims in pristine condition. I completely cleaned the rims. I mean completely, even the inside ... they look brand new. I have Nitto 555 Extreme ZR tires on them. One rim has slight curb rash (all the other rims are perfect). To fix the curb rash, I've been quoted a price of $105 from a local rim place.

The rims are 18x8.0 with a 38 mm offset. The fronts are 225/40/18 and the rears are 255/35/18. The rear tires sell for $210.00 EACH, the fronts sell for $160.00 EACH. They all have good tread, the front has approximately 7/32nd and the rear has approximately 7/32nd tread left as well.

I know for a fact these rims fit on the M3 WITHOUT having your fenders rolled. I have bilstein shocks with stock springs and they fit without rubbing. It is a tight fit in the rear; but, they DO fit. Just make sure no overweight people sit in the back, heheh. But, with a full spare tire, 3 1/2 ton jack, and 4 rims/tires, they still did not rub. I believe the diameter is 25.06 inches, which means your odometer should reflect your speeds pretty accurately.

I am selling the rims/tires for $1800 plus shipping. These are in immaculate condition. Someone has pictures somewhere of these on my vehicle.

I would also be interested in trading for m-contours, black with a polished lip or some interesting variant of the m-contours, plus cash.

Thanks,

James

P.S. - the reason I am selling these is because they are to nice to auto-x and track with. I want something that looks nice; but, I can still take to auto-x and track. I am also paypal verified and I'm no stranger to the boards. Most in my region have met/seen my vehicle and me.

P.P.S - I REALLY do NOT want to trade just for stock m-contours. Something like this:

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...threadid=92559
    Last edited by NoSoup4U; 04-21-2003 at 05:41 PM.

My Cars
    '99 Cosmos E36 ///M3
    sent you a pm
    -Sid