Thread: RIchmond, VA BMW clubs

My Cars
    94 525iA E34 M50

RIchmond, VA BMW clubs

Are there any Richmond, Va BMW car clubs or enthusiust who meet up in Richmond?
    Oxford Green Metallic with Dove Grey Interior.
    Mods: 5000k Apexcone HID's, blackout kidneys, window tint, 16x7 BMW style 30's, Goodyear Assurance Triple. Bilstein Shocks Touring Edition installed.

Computer and Console repair technician

My Cars
    E36
    Yeah, we meet up every once in awhile, pretty informal like that. There is a group that just started not that long ago: http://groups.google.com/group/river...ociation?hl=en

My Cars
    94 525iA E34 M50
    Thanks man but doesn't look like those guys meet up in a club once a week. Didn't you guys use to meet up in carytown a long time ago?
    Mods: 5000k Apexcone HID's, blackout kidneys, window tint, 16x7 BMW style 30's, Goodyear Assurance Triple. Bilstein Shocks Touring Edition installed.

My Cars
    03 Jeep, 05 R6
    Quote Originally Posted by bman10 View Post
    Thanks man but doesn't look like those guys meet up in a club once a week. Didn't you guys use to meet up in carytown a long time ago?
    Yeah we did.

There hasnt been a big meet for a while though. I assume everyone is just busy and at school. BMW CCA still gets together if you are looking for club stuff, but I don't know when or where, I don't keep track of them.

Once we get closer to spring I am sure we will do something.

My Cars
    06 Accord
    anything in the alexandria area???

BLEED GREEN CLUB #25

My Cars
    94 525iA E34 M50
    Thank you bimmerboy. I am currently in the process of fixing up my car. I should have the car lowered very soon, and i have some other ideas in the works too. I hope i can get up with you all, i really enjoy haning out with car guys that enjoy the same cars as me. I work at a Toyota dealership and yes i am around a shop and cars all day im not much into Toyota, i find them boring.
    You profile says your a bmw tech what dealership do you work at. I know some peeps at Crown on Broad st.

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerboy328i View Post
    Yeah we did.

There hasnt been a big meet for a while though. I assume everyone is just busy and at school. BMW CCA still gets together if you are looking for club stuff, but I don't know when or where, I don't keep track of them.

Once we get closer to spring I am sure we will do something.

My Cars
    03 Jeep, 05 R6
    I am up at broad. Who do you know?

My Cars
    04 M3, 15 GTI
    BMW CCA still gets together if you are looking for club stuff, but I don't know when or where, I don't keep track of them.
    There's a BMWCCA region serving Richmond??? I thought we just had Tidewater (east) and Blue Ridge (west)...

Dunno,

Jon
    "Power and speed solve many things." -Jeremy Clarkson

My Cars
    04 M3, 15 GTI
    Are there any Richmond, Va BMW car clubs or enthusiust who meet up in Richmond?
    Define "enthusiast"... show or go? Waxer or roller?

There's a euro gathering every Tuesday night at the BP station by Three Chopt and Parham. Sometimes there are some BMW's.

There's an import gathering every Friday night at the Starbucks by the Huguenot bridge. Usually there are some BMW's.

There are gatherings every once in a while at VMP for autocrosses (this Sunday 1/20 in particular.) Often there are some BMW's.

It really depends upon what you wanna do/who you wanna meet...

Jon

My Cars
    94 525iA E34 M50
    Thanks John. Enthusiast to me is anybody who has a love for BMW's. Where its show or go. What kind of euro gathering, my car is stock except for some 3 series wheels (which im not fond of but they came on the car when i bought it. John we sorta know each other, I use to work along side Zach at mechville toyota and at mcgeorge, all though i still work for mcgeorge in the parts dept. I was trying to get him to get me some eibach springs, however he said his contact said they are out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by getfast View Post
    Define "enthusiast"... show or go? Waxer or roller?

There's a euro gathering every Tuesday night at the BP station by Three Chopt and Parham. Sometimes there are some BMW's.

There's an import gathering every Friday night at the Starbucks by the Huguenot bridge. Usually there are some BMW's.

There are gatherings every once in a while at VMP for autocrosses (this Sunday 1/20 in particular.) Often there are some BMW's.

It really depends upon what you wanna do/who you wanna meet...

Jon

My Cars
    94 525iA E34 M50
    Well I know Tom dailey the parts manager and I was getting my parts from jeff till he quit or got fired. Now i get my parts from Leiah. The guys i know now work at toyota that use to work there. One was in parts the other was a mechanic. Ive been up there alot since i just put a new gas tank in last weekend, I get a better price than aftermarket so i just buy factory parts!

I am up at broad. Who do you know?

My Cars
    E46 M3 6MT
    Well I know Tom dailey the parts manager and I was getting my parts from jeff till he quit or got fired. Now i get my parts from Leiah. The guys i know now work at toyota that use to work there. One was in parts the other was a mechanic. Ive been up there alot since i just put a new gas tank in last weekend, I get a better price than aftermarket so i just buy factory parts!
    Tom is great to deal with, so is/was Jeff. Steve is horrible....he sits in that chair and refuses to get up....ever. I hate having to deal with him. I will PM you next time Phil (mad skilz) puts together a meet.

My Cars
    E36
    I dealt with a guy in the parts department named Kirby who I hadn't seen before. He was a good guy and really courteous.

My Cars
    94 525iA E34 M50
    Thank you, yes please do that. I donot have anything fancy done to my car yet. I hear you about steve he is slow, nice guy if you can get him to talk. He drives a toyota so he comes to see me at my parts department alot.

Quote Originally Posted by OxfordM3 View Post
    Tom is great to deal with, so is/was Jeff. Steve is horrible....he sits in that chair and refuses to get up....ever. I hate having to deal with him. I will PM you next time Phil (mad skilz) puts together a meet.
    Last edited by bman10; 01-22-2008 at 01:51 AM.

My Cars
    04 M3, 15 GTI
    I get a better price than aftermarket so i just buy factory parts!
    Man I wish I had that luxury. Everything I have priced at RBMW has been cheaper elsewhere ($114 wholesale for an E36 M3 Lemforder OEM tie rod? Riiiiight, Worldpac sells the *exact* same thing for $75.) No wonder these cars have a reputation for being expensive. Or maybe Leah just doesn't like me, hahaha...

Jon

My Cars
    94 525iA E34 M50
    You just got to flirt with her some lol! I dont know I got my gas tank from there and every place online i could find it was more expensive than going to the dealership.

Man I wish I had that luxury. Everything I have priced at RBMW has been cheaper elsewhere ($114 wholesale for an E36 M3 Lemforder OEM tie rod? Riiiiight, Worldpac sells the *exact* same thing for $75.) No wonder these cars have a reputation for being expensive. Or maybe Leah just doesn't like me, hahaha...

Jon

My Cars
    03 Jeep, 05 R6
    Jon, I didnt mean serving Richmond, should have stated that. I meant the tidewater group.

Tom is the man. Jeff quit by the way.

Steve is steve and you have already explained it, haha .

Kirby is from the southside, he is good as well.

Sorry, I was at training in New Jersey for BMW. And by the way, the new M3's are going to be insane! .

Anyway, I will be ordering a technique tuning stage 2 kit soon as well as clutch and doing some other things here real soon, so my car will be down for a little bit. Hopefully have everything done before the end of March. I have a lot of training this quarter, so it is going to be hectic.

My Cars
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe
    Or maybe Leah just doesn't like me, hahaha...

Jon
    Jon, tell Leah I said to treat you nice!

My Cars
    08 328i|01 530i|96 328s
    Don't Forget NCC, National Capitol Chapter. D.C. Metro Area.
    ~Phil
    Madeiraviolett Bf.C club member #001

1996 BMW 328is Madeiraviolett/Dove Grey: 5 Spd, Sport, Cold Weather & Premium Sound pkgs.
    3.5" ECIS/ITG intake -> Samco ASC Delete Boot -> DINAN TB -> M50 Manifold -> S52 Cams | Bav Auto Red-top ignition coils tuned w/ AA software, Dynomax Cats & Stromung exhaust UUC Pulleys & Clutch stop, FDM=Zionsville radiator, Mishimoto Tank, SAMCO hoses, Fidanza LTW flywheel & M3 clutch, UUC Evo3 SSK, 3.23 LSD, Koni/Eibach Adjustable Damper suspension, PUR RSM's & RTABs, CF Strut brace, UUC Swaybarbarians, Motorsport X-Brace, 17x8 Beyern Mesh wheels Hella CELIS projectors + 5k TRS HID's, Fog delete=Brake cooling duct, LTW wing, ///M Bumper & R. Diffuser
    CCA Member #382557

My Cars
    04 M3, 15 GTI
    w00t, more events that aren't local

I was told today that Richmond is part of the Blue Ridge Region...

Jon

My Cars
    03 Jeep, 05 R6
    w00t, more events that aren't local

I was told today that Richmond is part of the Blue Ridge Region...

Jon
    Yeah we need to do something big like around spring time. Hopefully nicks car will be done around that time as well.

My Cars
    Scoda
    Hi everyone!
    I want to join this discussion can i?
    I want to know more new features of BMW..!