Thread: Free Tickets to Long Beach Grand Prix

My Cars
    318ti

Free Tickets to Long Beach Grand Prix

I just got some tickets to the Long Beach Grand Prix for Saturday, but it looks like all of my friends are either already doing something else, not really in to auto racing or too good for me to return my damn phone call. I know it is last minute, but hey you can't beat the price. The only catch is you have to like racing (no taking the tickets and scalping them) be willing to meet me fairly early (by 9:30 because I want to have enough time to get down there for the celeb race) and be the first to email your request to kai23@netzero.net

This site has the details for the race...

http://www.longbeachgp.com/

has anyone taken them?

My Cars
    84.318i - 97.M3/4
    Gosh dangit Kai. I already bought mine last month. You want to meet up tomorrow? I'm coming with the wife/kid. Oh don't forget rain coat or umbrella because it's going to rain.

My Cars
    84.318i - 97.M3/4
    Oh wait, it would be nice if I can have one extra ticket for my brother in law. No big deal though Kai. Only if you have any lelf.

evan@bcdsolutions.com

My Cars
    318ti
    Originally posted by 330iGT
    has anyone taken them?
    Not yet...

Contact me by email.

My Cars
    318ti
    Originally posted by buttuh
    Oh wait, it would be nice if I can have one extra ticket for my brother in law. No big deal though Kai. Only if you have any lelf.

evan@bcdsolutions.com
    Sure thing Evan, you were 1st to reply so far. I had 2 extra so 1 extra ticket left now...
    Last edited by kai; 04-12-2003 at 03:09 AM.

My Cars
    318ti
    Originally posted by buttuh
    Gosh dangit Kai. I already bought mine last month. You want to meet up tomorrow? I'm coming with the wife/kid. Oh don't forget rain coat or umbrella because it's going to rain.
    Yeah I would like someone to go with. And I hope it does rain. It will make the celeb race entertaining to say the least...

My Cars
    84.318i - 97.M3/4
    I'll email you with my cell phone and we can meet up tomorrow. I'm planning to be there at 10 but I guess I'll come a little bit earlier. It all depends on the little one though. He can be a pest sometimes. I hope it rains too because I want to see all the crashes. I got extra ear plugs too if you want a pair. New disposable ones of course.

BTW, did you buy a parking ticket or where are you parking? This is my first time there so I have to clue where to park. I just knew I wasn't going to pay $50 for parking. Pfft.

Thanks Kai,
    Evan

My Cars
    318ti
    330iGT, I still have 1 ticket left and I haven't heard from you. If you or anybody else wants it, just email me. Evan and I are meeting in Seal Beach @ 10am. I'll post here when it is gone, so until then it is up for grabs...

Daym, My computer froze last night and couldn't log on till now. I would love to come, but i'm deep in the valley, and it wouuld take me atleast 45mins to get there
    Someone should really grab these!

My Cars
    318ti
    Sorry guys I gotta go now.

330iGT, If I get an email in the next 2 mins. I can tell you where I hid the last ticket. Otherwise I give the ticket to the 1st guy I see in line to buy tickets.