e60 M5; e39 525it
    Gregg's not the only one on BFC dealing with Bill W's abandoned cars

My Cars
    99 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuddy View Post
    Gregg's not the only one on BFC dealing with Bill W's abandoned cars

My Cars
    FredK is my chauffeur
    wow.. that was a fun way to start a monday. great thread, looking forward to many more pages of hillarity.

But.. am I really the only person that is curious how someone drops a car off for 4+ months and doesn't enquire about it? Seriously, when I take my car to a shop, I probably talk to them every day to check on the status. If my car was in a shop for 4+ months you better be building a replica or something from bare metal up. I would really appreciate if one of the owners of these 'abandoned cars' would answer this for me ...

Ooh.. and very proud of some of the thought out replies in this thread. I didn't know anyone in OT actually thought before typing .. this made my monday

My Cars
    2003 525i

Gregg's home is The Island of Misfit Toys and BMWs...

I will post more in this thread, but I have to charge you. I'll set up a Paypal account and you can pay me per post. I will take the money and buy an M1. I will take the M1, pick up Bill Wiesmann, buy 80 cartons of cigarettes and some really cheap, one gallon jugs of scotch. While Bill Wiesmann sits shotgun, we'll drive to Gregg's, feeling very much like Santa Claus. We will join up with Gregg at his casa, aka 'The Island of Misfit Toys and BMWs'. As I will be the only sober one with actual brain cells and common sense, I will call 911 aka Mr. Heat Miser. Along with Bill Wiesmann's jug of scotch and 1,725,000 cigarettes, we will set Gregg's driveway aflame, melting all the snow...and we shall set the Misfit Toys and BMWs FREE!!!

Won't you help me? Please join in! Donate to my paypal account! You donate, I post...together...we can make a difference (in spite of Bill Wiesmann and Greggy Pooh). Also, please donate extra money to my account, we need to buy bags of coal for Bill Wiesmann and Gregg. Help us find a home for Dolly Sue the Rag Doll, Charlie-in-a-Box, the Polka Dotted Elephant and an E28, E34 or E36...Thank you!!!

Last edited by bimmerfiver; 12-17-2007 at 10:32 AM.
    "I'd smash that (Jennifer Connelly) like a failed coup in sub-Saharan Africa."
    ~Macktheknife in my epic Jennifer Connelly OT Thread

My Cars
    2003 525i
    There's always tomorrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUgMa...eature=related

The Gregg and Bill Wiesmann Christmas Misfit song aka, 'Gregg and Bill are Independent' song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwlOU...eature=related
    "I'd smash that (Jennifer Connelly) like a failed coup in sub-Saharan Africa."
    ~Macktheknife in my epic Jennifer Connelly OT Thread

My Cars
    96 328i, 86 325e
    I met Wiseguy in Oct. Seemed like a nice enough guy. Was trying to help one of our buddies who's turbo broke. I think he's a nice guy, but not someone you want to work with.

He did have a nice E28.

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Ron, I am not doing anything EMO. I simply want the cars out of here. If you think I am going to pay you to take these cars you are nuts. If the owner wants to pay you to pick them up that's great. I am not going out of my way to find these people. I posted here in hopes the find everyone and reunite them with their vehicles. The owner of the E39 was supposed to call me this weekend but I haven't heard anything. Who the hell leaves their cars with someone for months and months and doesn't do something about it?
    All I am trying to do is help resolve this crap. I can very easily just call the cops and have a impound yard pick them up and make money off of the owners. If you know someone who has one of these cars then help them by having them contact me.
    let's reiterate the truth once more to clarify for anyone else to see that you didn't in fact steal the cars, rather you took property of them from a con-artist:

the fact that you keep saying that someone left their car at your house for months just isn't true. Bill W had those cars at his shop with promises to his customers that they were being worked on. Bill W then shut down and took the cars to your residence without contacting the owners. I'm not asking you to pay me, I'm asking that do the right thing rather then post about how you're going to the crusher with a string of cars. If anyone wants these cars out of there, they can collect them or I or any other professional can move them, it's at the discretion of the owners.

I think the biggest issue now is that given how they are parked in that snow, the cars are no longer relocations, they are recoveries.

Hey man, I'm a professional!

My Cars
    M3/4/5
    why do i feel like the only person in the world that has been helped out tremendously by bill w? i have many more good things to say about him than bad things.

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Quote Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
    let's reiterate the truth once more to clarify for anyone else to see that you didn't in fact steal the cars, rather you took property of them from a con-artist:

the fact that you keep saying that someone left their car at your house for months just isn't true. Bill W had those cars at his shop with promises to his customers that they were being worked on. Bill W then shut down and took the cars to your residence without contacting the owners. I'm not asking you to pay me, I'm asking that do the right thing rather then post about how you're going to the crusher with a string of cars. If anyone wants these cars out of there, they can collect them or I or any other professional can move them, it's at the discretion of the owners.

I think the biggest issue now is that given how they are parked in that snow, the cars are no longer relocations, they are recoveries.
    Ron, there is obviously a huge misunderstanding. I didn't mean to infer that I would crush a unknown owner's car. I was referring to known owner's cars who refuse to pick them up. I couldn't legally crush another person's property if I wanted to. The cars were brought to my house under the guise of being there temporarily until his new shop opened. Which would be a week or two at the most. Well the shop he had lined up (all legit) got turned down by the town due to zoning. After that I am pretty much unclear on. I do not have the funds to ship a bunch of cars to the owners and it is up them to retrieve them. Any reimbursement they seek should be addressed with Bill W.

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4myE36 View Post
    why do i feel like the only person in the world that has been helped out tremendously by bill w? i have many more good things to say about him than bad things.
    Bill W is the same guy that took all the biscotti that your mother made for all of us to share.

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dryle View Post
    Sachin you must susbscribe to all Gregg's emo thread just to throw back into his face when he is acting the arsehole and berating people for not wishing him well on his new found fortune/feeling sorry for him when he is down and out.

I love the chicken little quote.
    Actually no. The last few threads he made weren't EMO, figured this might be the same. Maybe things were going his way. Read the whole thread and realize it is the same old shit. I post accordingly.

He has been down and out since - oh 2003 onward.

My Cars
    Pull n Release
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin528 View Post

He has been down and out since - oh 2003 onward.
    Just because a person is down and out doesn't mean you cant continue to beat them to a pulp.

*Attempt to fuel the e-drama fires.*

Another FP5241 Creation
    Parting out M54 Engine. Intake and all. Cats avail as well. PM ME!

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Ron, there is obviously a huge misunderstanding. I didn't mean to infer that I would crush a unknown owner's car. I was referring to known owner's cars who refuse to pick them up. I couldn't legally crush another person's property if I wanted to. The cars were brought to my house under the guise of being there temporarily until his new shop opened. Which would be a week or two at the most. Well the shop he had lined up (all legit) got turned down by the town due to zoning. After that I am pretty much unclear on. I do not have the funds to ship a bunch of cars to the owners and it is up them to retrieve them. Any reimbursement they seek should be addressed with Bill W.
    then I apologize to you if this is the case but it seems that these customers have been trying to contact you or have contacted you with you giving them false information.

as for Bill W getting a new shop, he claimed that he was opening up a shop at your house(?) with you as his partner. He also claimed that he purchased a Lukoil gas station in Bergen County and partnered up with someone who runs a limo business.

of the cars that are there, I've listed up who owns what and if that 325is is red then you'll want to call Sardil to let him know that you have his car. The rest of the cars that are owned by Bill W (as I listed them) are worth nothing more then $0.08 a pound if Bill W doesn't get his act together sometime soon.

You may not want to put a nickel out to move the cars but at the same time don't post up how they are going to the crusher cause they were abandoned at your house. The customers aren't the ones who took them there and many of them didn't know what happened to them including the owner of the e30. The owner of the e36 m3 shell has been trying to contact you on it's location and he posted his side of the story which completely contradicts what you have stated here. What gives?

Most of the customers who had those cars with Bill W felt that he was a trustworthy guy to do business with. He stole their cars by moving them 85+ miles north in New York state to your house without permission. He should have manned up and told them to come to the Rahway shop and pickup the cars. Instead he decided to run and hide...you don't know where he is and neither do many others on this forum.

I'm not asking you to put up money but answer this please:

is it fair for those customers to have to pay to move them out of your residence at their expense an additional 85+ miles away from the original shop while Bill W knew he was fucking you and everyone else that he dealt with over and over again?

the title of this thread should read: Bill Weismann fucked his customers and I over, again.

I don't have it out for Bill Weismann, I have it out for assholes who take advantage of people while crying about how they should have died of a fake cancer 2 years ago. If he had the cancer that he keeps crying about then he'd be dead already and unable to screw you and the people who are missing their cars. He's is the lowest form off asshole.

My Cars
    M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
    Bill W is the same guy that took all the biscotti that your mother made for all of us to share.
    could you blame him? that trial for robbery could easily get dismissed if the judge and jury were all given a sampling! so understandable hahaha

My Cars
    N55 135i
    if i owned one of those cars i would definitely report it stolen.

seems it would make it easier for gregg.

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4myE36 View Post
    could you blame him? that trial for robbery could easily get dismissed if the judge and jury were all given a sampling! so understandable hahaha
    that's why I'm mad at Bill W.

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by twhlax3 View Post
    if i owned one of those cars i would definitely report it stolen.
    and this is why I'm trying to warn Gregg to be aware of the situation that Bill W put him in.

My Cars
    Alpine x 2
    where abouts in allentown are you? ever see the pink e36 with walmart chromes on it?
    E21 LEGION INT'L | NORTHEAST CHAPTER

Bleed Green

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbi4u View Post
    Just because a person is down and out doesn't mean you cant continue to beat them to a pulp.

*Attempt to fuel the e-drama fires.*

I defended the guy until this year. I offered to send him cash well before this year and not to purchase a damn thing. There was a thread a few years back - I remember from a search I did, where I asked for some clarification about a financial post he made - simply by asking for clarification he reemed me out.

For years and years, Gregg has been offered sound advice and financial help, none of which he has taken. Yet he continues to post threads with the same theme.

So no - I have not consistently beat him to a bloody pulp.

Lastly - I am not the only one busting his balls. In addition to reading the threads/posts I linked - do a search of threads started in OT by Gregg. See how many of those I have made asshole posts. And the two links to asshole posts - those posts use Gregg's words to prove a point. I didn't make this shit up.

Wonder how nice you'd post in a thread about some EMO drama about some girl a member was having problems with.......

FROM 8/2007
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...5&postcount=70

From thread:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...ght=intentions

So yeah, I am a complete and utter asshole. Thanks.

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk3rd320is View Post
    where abouts in allentown are you? ever see the pink e36 with walmart chromes on it?
    I haven't and by the sounds of it I'm glad that I haven't!

I'm just off of Airport road near the Fedex facility.

My Cars
    '14 GLK250, '13 Abarth
    Fake cancer. Interesting. That is lower than low.

1999 Cosmos Black/Dove Grey BMW ///M3 convertible - 5 speed - SOLD

2005 Atlantic Blue Pearl/Taupe Leather Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon - 5 speed
    - SOLD

2014 Tenorite Grey/Black Mercedes-Benz GLK 250 - bone stock.

2013 Bianco/Rosso Abarth 500c - 5 speed

2016 Oxford White/Grey Ford Transit 250 Powerstroke 148 MR (DIY RV conversion)

My Cars
    ESS 625++
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
    Fake cancer. Interesting. That is lower than low.
    So Bill is faking having cancer?
    ESS 625
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

My Cars
    05 T4R
    wow, this is all very interesting. I work at a car shop and there is absolutely NO reason for it to look like that. And if he did have cancer and was going through chemo he would not be able to even function let alone run a car shop......It looks like he got lazy and ditched and left everyone hanging, thats pretty fucked up regardless of how much he helped out in the past....and Gregg's story is sounding more fishy as more info comes out

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrón View Post
    So Bill is faking having cancer?

I don't know about the faking part - I do remember he posted he was diagnosed w/it and that he had to stop smoking. After a few months he was smoking like it was no big thing. W/E.

My Cars
    W203 220CDI,08 MCS
    wait wait wait!

lemme get this straight!

this Bill was going out of business,
    knowing this he got all the cars out of the shop and stored them at gregg's for an unknown time WITHOUT telling the customers/owners?

man, that's strike one right there!

He couldn't get his next shop together in 2 weeks, and STILL didn't tell them?

strike two!

He fakes an illness and "dissapears"?

strike three!

Gregg seems like a nice guy from what i've read, and hopefully he won't get bashed on for having a not so good judgement in who he trusts!

basically Wiseguy fucked him over royally, and he's leaving him hanging..

just my 2ct

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast