Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: MSR Customers, come get your cars

My Cars
    BMW/Jeep/Ducati
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkchaser View Post
    I guess that means nobody is living in the garage now.

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    All I did was try to help. I gained nothing from this experience but I did learn who my friends are. There are people here that know I would give the shirt off my back if it could help someone. To accuse me of being only out for me is an ignorant and untrue statement. I have always tried to help people here. To slander my name when I was simply trying to help is really quite sad. Obviously bimmerfiver is a friend of Bill M's and has it out for Bill W. That's fine but don't slam me. Hell I have always spoken highly of Bill M and drove out of my way when he first opened to congratulate him.
    I guess my belief that I had friends here was way off.

My Cars
    06' F150 4x4, 95 M3
    Please leave me the hell out of this mess!!! If I have something to say I will speak for myself! I'm assuming bimmerfiver is speaking from pure experience when everyone sat there eating chili dogs watching the eviction.

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Please leave me the hell out of this mess!!! If I have something to say I will speak for myself! I'm assuming bimmerfiver is speaking from pure experience when everyone sat there eating chili dogs watching the eviction.
    He decided to do a infomercial for you so I responded. I have always been a big supporter of yours and a little support on my character would have been nice.

My Cars
    2003 525i
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    He decided to do a infomercial for you so I responded. I have always been a big supporter of yours and a little support on my character would have been nice.
    Obfuscation. (look it up).

Nobody made any infomerical and you shouldn't have to reach out to have support of character.

"I'd smash that (Jennifer Connelly) like a failed coup in sub-Saharan Africa."
    ~Macktheknife in my epic Jennifer Connelly OT Thread

My Cars
    Free Company Car
    Quote Originally Posted by M3Alpine99 View Post
    this is hilarious

I will have to say from previous post that there is more to the story then gregg is letting on to. We have gone from a fire sale to owning a Land Rover and a 330ci...
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that it's awfully strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Arby1028
    Grilling??? With the hangover I have today I probably shouldn't even be on the computer. Damn these keys are LOUD

My Cars
    90 s52e30
    if the red e36 m3 gets impounded can i pay the fee to has it ?
    Check out my quintet at FourzahMusic

My Cars
    08 335i + 05 Lotus Elise
    My understanding:

Bill Weismann (seen here: http://www.myspace.com/dammittohell ) moves from Florida to New York in 2005. His goal is to get out of the car sales business and start his own shop.

After developing a loyal customer base off BFC, he gets sick (probably lung cancer from smoking). His shop starts going to hell and he seeks help from the walking disaster (Gregg). The gullible Gregg lets Bill store a bunch of cars at Greggs house (which almost goes into foreclosure because Gregg can't manage money). Luckily, Gregg lands a new job but still has a bunch of cars in his yard. Some of the cars belong to Bill Weismann. Some of the cars belong to former MSR customers and are probably now reported stolen.

My Cars
    90 s52e30
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeK View Post

+1 thank you. guess i can't has red m3
    Check out my quintet at FourzahMusic

My Cars
    '85 8v Jetta - '95 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by LukasBMW View Post
    My understanding:

Bill Weismann (seen here: http://www.myspace.com/dammittohell ) moves from Florida to New York in 2005. His goal is to get out of the car sales business and start his own shop.

After developing a loyal customer base off BFC, he gets sick (probably lung cancer from smoking). His shop starts going to hell and he seeks help from the walking disaster (Gregg). The gullible Gregg lets Bill store a bunch of cars at Greggs house (which almost goes into foreclosure because Gregg can't manage money). Luckily, Gregg lands a new job but still has a bunch of cars in his yard. Some of the cars belong to Bill Weismann. Some of the cars belong to former MSR customers and are probably now reported stolen.
    I actually LOLed at this. Spot on good sir, spot on.

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by ken_vs_ryu View Post
    dibs on the e34 wagon.
    good luck, the car has no title. Bill Weismann bought the car, it's not an abandoned car as Gregg claims it was. the 635 and the e28 are also owned by Bill Weismann, not abandoned as Gregg stated. Unless of course Bill Weismann has abandoned Gregg, which makes sense since it pushed Gregg to create this thread.

I am simply trying to ensure that the owners of these cars get them back. I was trying to make sure they were safe when MSR got shut down in an effort for the business to somehow survive. Anyone that knows me knows I am a upstanding guy and was only trying to help. I am already discussing this with laywers and the proper authorities.
    no Gregg, you wanted to send them off to the crusher cause it sounded cool. I certainly hope that you can get these off of your property without much headache as I know that the owners of these cars have been hunting for them for some time now. To my knowledge, the following cars are owned by customers:

e36 325is - you stated it was parked behind your garage. If it's white, you're going to jail for grand theft auto. if it's red then the owner is a member of this forum and I'm sure he also wants his wheels back.
    e36 m3 - as shown in the photo and owned by Driiven
    E39 528i - as shown in the photo.
    e30 325 - as shown in the photo and owned by Boost Junky.

e34 wagon - bill w
    e28 - bill w
    e24 - bill w

the rest of the shit boxes are owned by Bill Weismann, you can probably get him to sign over a bill of sale to you, from there you can do as you please with the cars....if he even answers your phone calls anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgbats View Post
    Yeah how did MSR end?

Does not appear very happy for all concerned parties..
    MSR Performance was evicted from it's shop at 800 New Brunswick Ave in Rahway NJ for non-payment of rent. The county Sheriff served the shop and locked the doors. Keep in mind that Bill Weismann fled the scene before Johnny Law came by.

He is a friend. It is simply a matter of biting off more than he can chew. If I didn't step in those cars would have been impounded and it would have been worse for everyone. I offered a safe place to hold them until a proper shop was established. Bill has been through hell and is still going through it. Yes much of it is self inflicted but I was trying to encourage a positive change. Now it's time to make sure the cars in my care go back to the proper owners safely.
    I'm glad to see that you're changing your mind about how you're going to handle this mess.

He is a friend of your's, you tried to do a nice thing and was burned for it, as we see here. My issue with you is that you are trying to make a huge drama out of it by creating a thread on how you are going to crush cars that belong to members of this board...cars that you illegally gained possession of.

Quote Originally Posted by m3fuz View Post
    You shut your whore mouth when men are talking.

Quote Originally Posted by old skool View Post
    As if this hasn't been made perfectly clear in the past: NEVER, EVER have Bill W. work on your car for ANY reason. This sucks for everyone involved including Gregg.

Gregg, you need to cover your ass here. Either get the contact info for the owners and notify them via certified mail with return receipt prior to towing them, or alert the police to the illegal situation before you get dragged down.

There is NO excuse for this type of situation to occur.
    this is basically what I've been saying. He can get their contact info and he can man up here and take action rather then cry about how random people abandoned cars on his property cause they failed to contact him...all while he had the cars for four months and failed to lift a finger to get in touch with them. How does one know where his car is if the vendor shuts down and flees with their cars?

I totally agree. I don't believe there was ever any kind of intentional malice involved, just a case of someone who got way over his head and didn't address it when he should have. Now I have to clean it up.
    Gregg, I feel that you tried your best to help out Bill W but you certainly screwed the pooch with this thread. You aren't going to crush those cars, you are going to make a fair attempt at getting in touch with their rightful owners and you are going to have a Merry Christmas. I'm sure you legal council will agree with me here.

Quote Originally Posted by AvusRacer View Post
    Sounds like most guys that replied are offering you sound legal advice.
    #1. Contact PD. Vehicles are documented as being on your property. You can be liable for any damges that were incurred over the course of the time the vehicles were there. What if someone were to vandalize them?
    #2. Go to DMV. Get addresses of all owners. Send REGISTERED letter to owners.
    #3. Check local laws about legal rights YOU have for abandoned vehicles.
    #4. Don't send them to the scrap heap. I don't know you at all, but from what I do remember you were having financial trouble? If you find that you can sell the property if it is not claimed, you'll make more parting them out, or fixing and selling them whole.

Oh, and I own an auto repair shop, so I have been down this road before. The owner of the business usually has little rights to the property that is abandoned, so be prepared. BITCH.
    bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by m3fuz View Post
    Seriously - we're talking about MSR here, one of the shadiest shops in recent bf.c lore. Why would I ever do any meaningful business with them??
    MSR and MSR Performance really shouldn't be confused. MSR was a company run as a partnership with Bill W and Bill M. there was a split and MSR turned into MSR Performance...though we still call it MSR.

Where is Wiseguy anyway?

Do we need to send out a bfc search party?

Oh wait, it needs to be bfc style.

classic post.

Not one car is leaving here without proper proof of ownership. I have never had any financial interest in the vehicles or the parts in my garage. I simply wanted to help a friend get back on his feet and at the same time ensure that the vehicles in question were safe and sound. I have already been in contact with some of the owners and they are making arrangements to pick them up. The others will be contacted if possible and if not they will be impounded and I will leave it up to the professionals to deal with it. I have never been interested in making any money on this situation but I sure as hell am not going to spend anymore either.
    Gregg, how can you get all high and mighty now if you haven't lifted a finger in four months? You started a business with Bill Weismann called Hudson Valley Autosport and planned on going half and half with Bill W....you did have a financial interest in all of this. Enough bull shitting already!

As for the owners of the cars...refer to my statement at the top of this post.

No shit dummy. I am having all vehicles impounded by a legal facility who will sort it out. Unless the owner has already been contacted which a few have. The E36 M3 and the E39 owners are aware of the situation and making arrangements to pick up the cars. I have already contacted the police and my attorney and they are going to handle it if need be. So now I am going to be out cash regardless and i am pissed off now.
    you should probably get your buddy to pay the legal fees for this one and I'd recommend that you have Bill W's cars removed to the impound lot or to one of his friends on mye28.com, they have certainly proved to be a very generous and upstanding group of enthusiasts.

If you had more than a year on the forum you could talk. Everyone that knows me in real life knows what I have been through. I was simply trying to help someone out. I am not trying to separate myself from anyone. I am trying to help people get their stuff back. I have always gone out of my way to help others and take pride in that. You are a n00b (or a oldtimer with no balls). Ask Dan, Bill M., Rob from UUC, NickBooras, and many others if I have not always been a stand up guy. And if you want to call me a liar then come on up and say it to my face and I will show you all of the medical records and documented proof of everything I went through. You only remember what you want to. So I suggest you shut the fuck up unless you want to discuss it like a man.
    Bimmerfiver calls it like it is and you flame him for it? get off your horse Gregg!

I think tdf members smelled blood in the water and are circling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rcs476 View Post
    Aiding and Abetting/Accessory

A criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime, though legal distinctions vary by state. A person charged with aiding and abetting or accessory is usually not present when the crime itself is committed, but he or she has knowledge of the crime before or after the fact, and may assist in its commission through advice, actions, or financial support. Depending on the degree of involvement, the offender's participation in the crime may rise to the level of conspiracy.
    For example, Andy draws a floor plan of a bank, knowing of Dan's intention to rob it. After Dan commits the robbery, Alice agrees to let him store the stolen money at her house. Both Andy and Alice can be charged with aiding and abetting, or acting as accessories to the robbery.

Hahah, you're fucked.
    I have wondered why there have been no self pity posts from Gregg lately.
    Gregg should be able to work with the owners of these cars with a fair amount of respect on both sides. I believe that he didn't knowingly accept the cars as stolen property but he's certainly being a child about handling this properly if he wants to keep his noes clean and his asshole airtight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmerista View Post
    Got an oil filter for a BMW M1???

Oooh I smell The Fist of Karma! I wasn't threatening you dummy. I simply asked that if you want to talk shit do it like a man.
    he's not the fist of karma, he's actually a frequent poster in the W&P as well as the 5er forum.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtherOptions View Post
    Gregg is such a little bitch, why is he not banned yet? Fucking tool.
    both you and Gregg need to keep the personal attacks off this thread, please.

BTW Is Bill Weissman = Godfather? Yes? No?
    negative, Godfather is not to be confused with 'The Boy Who Cried Cancer'.

For real? I remember him from Ownster, so the guy's a total scheisterburger?

All I did was try to help. I gained nothing from this experience but I did learn who my friends are. There are people here that know I would give the shirt off my back if it could help someone. To accuse me of being only out for me is an ignorant and untrue statement. I have always tried to help people here. To slander my name when I was simply trying to help is really quite sad. Obviously bimmerfiver is a friend of Bill M's and has it out for Bill W. That's fine but don't slam me. Hell I have always spoken highly of Bill M and drove out of my way when he first opened to congratulate him.
    this is true but at the same time, this thread was just another attempt for you to get more attention....you created two separate threads about this! People are tired of your shit, nobody cares about your emo issues but when you start posting trash about how you're going to crush these cars, cars that you illegally have possession of....the forum has the right to know the truth. you've certainly earned the attention that you're craving.

Hey man, I'm a professional!

My Cars
    2003 525i
    My understanding:

And memories...how it all began:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...&highlight=MSR

To this (photos included):

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=663520

To Gregg's yard looking like Sanford & Son.

Last edited by bimmerfiver; 12-17-2007 at 12:48 AM.

Bimmerista is offline Unicorn Distributor BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    Porsche 928S4 & Lexus LX
    How does one work in an environment like that??
    2004 Lexus LX470

My Cars
    BMW/Jeep/Ducati
    Wow...just wow. Words can't even express...wow.

And madhatter...one of the best posts I have seen on OT.

My Cars
    M3 Buildup
    the funny thing is that you stated in this thread numerous times you have had these cars for 4 months on your property, yet when I called you 2+ months ago you spoke of said m3 that you 'have seen it', 'that its being worked on' etc. You were very vague on its exact location or state of condition at that exact moment yet you pass it every day driving down your driveway while my car just rusts. maybe you vouched for the wrong guy, lord knows I did but the problem is going to get itself straightened out

My Cars
    2003 525i
    How does one work in an environment like that??
    That work 'environment' is a CLEAR sign and example of dysfunction. Those photos give one a true understanding of how dysfunctional the 'management' of that shop was as well. Could you imagine getting an oil change there, a simple oil change? I shudder.

It seems a place fit for Jason, yes, the Jason.

My Cars
    E36 M3's
    Quote Originally Posted by speedster View Post
    i wish that storm gave us snow, it gave us a shit ton of ice

bet that was greatfor the paint when it slid off!
    Dakar 95 M3 (4/95 manufacture)
    Techno Violet 97 M3 (12/96 manufacture)
    Alpine White 16 535i M-Sport (10/15 manufacture)

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    Quote Originally Posted by David A View Post
    Wow...just wow. Words can't even express...wow.

And madhatter...one of the best posts I have seen on OT.
    thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Driiven View Post
    the funny thing is that you stated in this thread numerous times you have had these cars for 4 months on your property, yet when I called you 2+ months ago you spoke of said m3 that you 'have seen it', 'that its being worked on' etc. You were very vague on its exact location or state of condition at that exact moment yet you pass it every day driving down your driveway while my car just rusts. maybe you vouched for the wrong guy, lord knows I did but the problem is going to get itself straightened out
    Gregg, the truth shall set you free!

Hey man, I'm a professional!

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    I know I should read the whole thread, but I have to say - I read the first page and I am

These threads are like clockwork around here.

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
    incorrect. You can go to your local Motor Vehicles agent/office and present the vins for each car. They will produce the information for the last registered owner for each car (for a fee) and that will give you a way to contact them. Send them a certified letter stating your demands. If they fail then you may act on the cars after the state has given you permission to do so.

remember that you accepted the property, you're now liable for them. Also remember that not everyone is a member of BFC, if they were, they certainly wouldn't be customers of MSR!
    How quick MSR went from being the golden child of bf.c to blacklisted. SCORE.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
    Oh snap. Gregg got f*cked by Bill W. and is stuck with supposedly abandoned cars?

Damn. *insert popcorn smilie*
    Hugo,

You ought to know by now, Gregg gets fucked by everyone. And he really must like since he is repetitivly posting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by M3Alpine99 View Post
    this is hilarious

I will have to say from previous post that there is more to the story then gregg is letting on to. We have gone from a fire sale to owning a Land Rover and a 330ci...
    Yeah but the Land Rover took the role of two cars (Minivan and Jeep) as well as being a CPO. Lastly he has a buddy that is a Land Rover guru (oddly enough Gregg knows gurus for all sorts of marques - esp of cars he is planning or considering to purchase) so it made sense in the end. Well to him.

To me, I'd rather not drive a car that I need to know mechanics that gurus to one special field. I drive my Honda for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by David A View Post
    Gregg, I thought Bill was supposed to be a "true friend" of yours?
    Every friend is true friend of Gregg's. Until you jump from the sympathy bandwagon - or open the window of reality. He can't stand the light. Darkness of oblivion is better.

He is a friend. It is simply a matter of biting off more than he can chew. If I didn't step in those cars would have been impounded and it would have been worse for everyone. I offered a safe place to hold them until a proper shop was established. Bill has been through hell and is still going through it. Yes much of it is self inflicted but I was trying to encourage a positive change. Now it's time to make sure the cars in my care go back to the proper owners safely.
    You and him must be cut from the same cloth.

All of it was self inflicted.

Where is Wiseguy anyway?

Do we need to send out a bfc search party?

Oh wait, it needs to be bfc style.
    Wiseguy is going around to various shops to find an oil filter for his M1. Unfortunately for him, the parts stores require cash.

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerfiver View Post
    Gregg,

No one is ever going to accuse you of being a rocket scientist. You seem to have used BFC for self-serving reasons for quite some time now. How? Nearly every thread you started for about a year involved C.L.D, Chicken Little Disease; your sky was always falling, you were always selling/hawking something on this personal little EBay BFC you created, claiming if your stuff wasn't sold, your dog would die, your house would fall and the world would end etc. You and Bill Wiesmann have single-handidly INFECTED BFC with DRAMA, LIES, SCANDALS and general EMO tales of some sort or another. You ran your show the way you chose (it is a show after all) and seemed shocked by the near-unanimous collective that said, "Hey dude, Gregg, you're always broke, crying wolf, yet spending money on suspensions, new BMW parts and considering a Porsche 911."

Now you want to separate from Bill Wiesmann, cry wolf and claim that you've been wronged. Have you EVER stood back and realized how messed up your life has been? How many enemies have you made on this board? How many enemies has Bill Wiesmann created?

I for one spend less and less time on BFC, the main reason is the NEVER-ENDING saga of MSR, Bill Weismann and his trusty sidekick, Gregg. Your stories, posts, threads of emo-on-steroids are alone, enough to avoid BFC.

Have you ever thought how MSR/Bill Wiesmann and yourself are a cancer on this board? If I ran this board, I'd ban Bill Wiesmann for life and give you 6 months to figure out which way is up and which was is down. This thread is just another one of the most boring MSR-esque threads; yet it's like a car accident that everyone will pause to peek at.

Regards,
    Santa Claus
    Dear Santa,
    #1. Um - with the threads Gregg has created - a better expression might be "you are far from a middle manager.

#2. See and read said thread regarding Gregg:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=830878

And not to toot my own horn, but this post is quite informative
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...8&postcount=49

Another thread:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=841971

Another highly informative post:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...7&postcount=61

With all the "bad" Gregg has done, why is Santa giving sound advice?

Thanks
    Sachin

If you had more than a year on the forum you could talk. Everyone that knows me in real life knows what I have been through. I was simply trying to help someone out. I am not trying to separate myself from anyone. I am trying to help people get their stuff back. I have always gone out of my way to help others and take pride in that. You are a n00b (or a oldtimer with no balls). Ask Dan, Bill M., Rob from UUC, NickBooras, and many others if I have not always been a stand up guy. And if you want to call me a liar then come on up and say it to my face and I will show you all of the medical records and documented proof of everything I went through. You only remember what you want to. So I suggest you shut the fuck up unless you want to discuss it like a man.
    I am an old timer. I have balls simply because I don't piss and moan about being a great guy trying to help out and being screwed all the time. I have balls since I take responsibilty for my life and am not the victim.

And my EMO thread was about how messed up I got because of the Baby Grace thread.

Rule # 1 Gregg, never threaten. Please, I laughed at ^.

Today's episode of drama/emo/MSR/Bill Wiesmann/Gregg deal is just another shining example of your career on MSR; passive aggressive. Somehow Gregg, you're always getting hosed, broke, enemployed, yet you're there to sell a power cord for a Treo cause if you don't, the sky will fall...but wait, should you buy your neighbor's Porsche?

You and Bill Wiesmann are made for eachother, two peas in a pod.

Edit: Two things. You're not a mathematician either. September 2006 to December 2007? That's more than a year bro. Two, don't throw out names of folks you think 'have your back' to defend you, it's uneasy ground to stand on in throwing those names out...fyi.
    It's a self fulfilling prophacy that Gregg loves to fulfill. Fun times though.

Not the 'Fist of Karma', Gregg. But you are feeling the wrath of karma.

How? Look outside your window at a pathetic scene of 'stolen' BMWs. You got into bed with Bill Wiesmann, made love to MSR, took the show on the road, to your own house, support 'Hudson Valley Autosport' and now, winter has brought with it the reflections of your actions.

Good luck, really. I wouldn't get a lug nut tightened by MSR or Hudson Valley Autosport. Wrong is wrong and MSR failed cause it's all wrong...moving 25, 50 or a million miles can't fix 'wrong'. Seems like you made the wrong decisions, no?
    You forget that Gregg is the victim. He is always the victim. (BTW, his whole victim attitude is the cause for his bad karma.)

Yeah. You have no friends here. You will stomp off like a 5 year old, wah, wah, wah - I'll never post here again. Within a month you'll be back.

Oh and part 2 - you were not trying to help out. You wanted recognition from OT. Either that or it was some type of sympathy ploy.

But yeah, we have no sympathy for you, because you put yourself in the situations. Oh yeah - you defend the friends that are creating your problems are pissed at a bunch of virtual friends - many who have tried to realistically help you.

You need to grow up.

Thanks
    The asshole with a stick up my ass.

This thread basically turned into a public relations shitfest for Gregg & MSR.
    Greggs threads are always a public relations shitfest. That's what makes it so damn funny.

Gregg's life is like a Chrysler commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by SVORLY View Post
    What a long, strange trip it's been.
    Long yes.

Strange - fuck this happen regularly. Like a woman's period.

Holy shit.

This is priceless.
    You can't buy this humor. I knew some shitfest would happen.

My Cars
    2010 Hyundai i30
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin528 View Post
    Not really. I would do this for any attention whore that is narccisitic.
    Sachin you must susbscribe to all Gregg's emo thread just to throw back into his face when he is acting the arsehole and berating people for not wishing him well on his new found fortune/feeling sorry for him when he is down and out.

I love the chicken little quote.

My Cars
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If the E34 wagon is Bill W's, and if it runs, I may be interested in it.

My Cars
    97 BMW 328i, 2001 Do
    I'm a friend of Bill W.'s.

But the one from Akron
    LOF #4

My Cars
    E350 & EF
    I thought Gregg was broke? How does he have a Land Rover.
    "𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕤𝕞𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕤𝕖𝕩, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕. ℍ𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙𝕪 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗."

My Cars
    99 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by Driiven View Post

What a scumbag piece of shit. But.. but, he just wanted to do the right thing...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast