Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MSR Customers, come get your cars

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    Quote Originally Posted by addnon View Post

Hey I'm just making sure, no one picks up a car only to have the cops show up a few days later with a warrant for grand theft auto.
    But your crimping my purchase of an E28 and an E28 M5 motor. And if you're a good faith purchaser, without knowledge of a defect in title, it'll be hard to pursue a case against the purchaser.

While I do know that this is shady, I'm willing to take a shot on an E28 project car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan M3 View Post
    Crime is crime. So what if I have a badge, gun, taser, pepper spray, and a propensity for violating individual's rights?
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    Quote Originally Posted by addnon View Post
    cool.
    Seriously - we're talking about MSR here, one of the shadiest shops in recent bf.c lore. Why would I ever do any meaningful business with them??

Perhaps my e-sarcasm doesn't translate well.
    Crime is crime. So what if I have a badge, gun, taser, pepper spray, and a propensity for violating individual's rights?
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    with cheeseeeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by AvusRacer View Post
    Sounds like most guys that replied are offering you sound legal advice.
    #1. Contact PD. Vehicles are documented as being on your property. You can be liable for any damges that were incurred over the course of the time the vehicles were there. What if someone were to vandalize them?
    #2. Go to DMV. Get addresses of all owners. Send REGISTERED letter to owners.
    #3. Check local laws about legal rights YOU have for abandoned vehicles.
    #4. Don't send them to the scrap heap. I don't know you at all, but from what I do remember you were having financial trouble? If you find that you can sell the property if it is not claimed, you'll make more parting them out, or fixing and selling them whole.

Oh, and I own an auto repair shop, so I have been down this road before. The owner of the business usually has little rights to the property that is abandoned, so be prepared. BITCH.
    so bill has no responsibility here?
    google-black.blogspot.com kenvsryu.tumblr.comsonyalphanex.blogspot.com

Spence:You ever kill anyone? Sam:No, but I did hurt somebody's feelings once.
    join the Bimmerforums Chat: http://youtube.com/stream?s=235077632

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Not one car is leaving here without proper proof of ownership. I have never had any financial interest in the vehicles or the parts in my garage. I simply wanted to help a friend get back on his feet and at the same time ensure that the vehicles in question were safe and sound. I have already been in contact with some of the owners and they are making arrangements to pick them up. The others will be contacted if possible and if not they will be impounded and I will leave it up to the professionals to deal with it. I have never been interested in making any money on this situation but I sure as hell am not going to spend anymore either.

My Cars
    '14 320i, '19 X5 50i
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I am not going out of my way to find these people. I posted here in hopes the find everyone and reunite them with their vehicles.
    All I am trying to do is help resolve this crap.
    It sounds like it's your problem now. Legally. Especially after posting photo proof of your possession for the world to see.

If I were you, I'd start the ball rolling on getting in direct contact with owners. Because posting one thread on a message board will never stand up in court as reasonable effort to contact the proper owners. You need to get their names and addresses and send registered letters.
    2014 BMW 320i << Ben >> 2019 BMW X5 xDrive50i

My Cars
    F430F1+ W210 E55
    What happened to Bill anyway? I heard he is sick, is he okay? Hope everything gets sorted out.
    2006 Ferrari F430 Black / Black

2000 M5 Black / Caramel: SOLD
    1997 M3/4/5 Cosmos / Dove: SOLD

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Maboomba View Post
    It sounds like it's your problem now. Legally. Especially after posting photo proof of your possession for the world to see.

If I were you, I'd start the ball rolling on getting in direct contact with owners. Because posting one thread on a message board will never stand up in court as reasonable effort to contact the proper owners. You need to get their names and addresses and send registered letters.
    No shit dummy. I am having all vehicles impounded by a legal facility who will sort it out. Unless the owner has already been contacted which a few have. The E36 M3 and the E39 owners are aware of the situation and making arrangements to pick up the cars. I have already contacted the police and my attorney and they are going to handle it if need be. So now I am going to be out cash regardless and i am pissed off now.

My Cars
    2003 525i
    Gregg,

No one is ever going to accuse you of being a rocket scientist. You seem to have used BFC for self-serving reasons for quite some time now. How? Nearly every thread you started for about a year involved C.L.D, Chicken Little Disease; your sky was always falling, you were always selling/hawking something on this personal little EBay BFC you created, claiming if your stuff wasn't sold, your dog would die, your house would fall and the world would end etc. You and Bill Wiesmann have single-handidly INFECTED BFC with DRAMA, LIES, SCANDALS and general EMO tales of some sort or another. You ran your show the way you chose (it is a show after all) and seemed shocked by the near-unanimous collective that said, "Hey dude, Gregg, you're always broke, crying wolf, yet spending money on suspensions, new BMW parts and considering a Porsche 911."

Now you want to separate from Bill Wiesmann, cry wolf and claim that you've been wronged. Have you EVER stood back and realized how messed up your life has been? How many enemies have you made on this board? How many enemies has Bill Wiesmann created?

I for one spend less and less time on BFC, the main reason is the NEVER-ENDING saga of MSR, Bill Weismann and his trusty sidekick, Gregg. Your stories, posts, threads of emo-on-steroids are alone, enough to avoid BFC.

Have you ever thought how MSR/Bill Wiesmann and yourself are a cancer on this board? If I ran this board, I'd ban Bill Wiesmann for life and give you 6 months to figure out which way is up and which was is down. This thread is just another one of the most boring MSR-esque threads; yet it's like a car accident that everyone will pause to peek at.

Regards,
    Santa Claus
    "I'd smash that (Jennifer Connelly) like a failed coup in sub-Saharan Africa."
    ~Macktheknife in my epic Jennifer Connelly OT Thread

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmerfiver View Post
    Gregg,

No one is ever going to accuse you of being a rocket scientist. You seem to have used BFC for self-serving reasons for quite some time now. How? Nearly every thread you started for about a year involved C.L.D, Chicken Little Disease; your sky was always falling, you were always selling/hawking something on this personal little EBay BFC you created, claiming if your stuff wasn't sold, your dog would die, your house would fall and the world would end etc. You and Bill Wiesmann have single-handidly INFECTED BFC with DRAMA, LIES, SCANDALS and general EMO tales of some sort or another. You ran your show the way you chose (it is a show after all) and seemed shocked by the near-unanimous collective that said, "Hey dude, Gregg, you're always broke, crying wolf, yet spending money on suspensions, new BMW parts and considering a Porsche 911."

Now you want to separate from Bill Wiesmann, cry wolf and claim that you've been wronged. Have you EVER stood back and realized how messed up your life has been? How many enemies have you made on this board? How many enemies has Bill Wiesmann created?

I for one spend less and less time on BFC, the main reason is the NEVER-ENDING saga of MSR, Bill Weismann and his trusty sidekick, Gregg. Your stories, posts, threads of emo-on-steroids are alone, enough to avoid BFC.

Have you ever thought how MSR/Bill Wiesmann and yourself are a cancer on this board? If I ran this board, I'd ban Bill Wiesmann for life and give you 6 months to figure out which way is up and which was is down. This thread is just another one of the most boring MSR-esque threads; yet it's like a car accident that everyone will pause to peek at.

Regards,
    Santa Claus
    QFP

What an odd post.

There are all kinds of non-OT types in this thread. And it's weird.
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Gregg,

Regards,
    Santa Claus
    If you had more than a year on the forum you could talk. Everyone that knows me in real life knows what I have been through. I was simply trying to help someone out. I am not trying to separate myself from anyone. I am trying to help people get their stuff back. I have always gone out of my way to help others and take pride in that. You are a n00b (or a oldtimer with no balls). Ask Dan, Bill M., Rob from UUC, NickBooras, and many others if I have not always been a stand up guy. And if you want to call me a liar then come on up and say it to my face and I will show you all of the medical records and documented proof of everything I went through. You only remember what you want to. So I suggest you shut the fuck up unless you want to discuss it like a man.

My Cars
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    What an odd post.

There are all kinds of non-OT types in this thread. And it's weird.
    I think tdf members smelled blood in the water and are circling.

My Cars
    99 M Roadster
    Aiding and Abetting/Accessory

A criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime, though legal distinctions vary by state. A person charged with aiding and abetting or accessory is usually not present when the crime itself is committed, but he or she has knowledge of the crime before or after the fact, and may assist in its commission through advice, actions, or financial support. Depending on the degree of involvement, the offender's participation in the crime may rise to the level of conspiracy.
    For example, Andy draws a floor plan of a bank, knowing of Dan's intention to rob it. After Dan commits the robbery, Alice agrees to let him store the stolen money at her house. Both Andy and Alice can be charged with aiding and abetting, or acting as accessories to the robbery.

Hahah, you're fucked.
    I have wondered why there have been no self pity posts from Gregg lately.

My Cars
    2003 525i
    So I suggest you shut the fuck up unless you want to discuss it like a man.
    Rule # 1 Gregg, never threaten. Please, I laughed at ^.

Today's episode of drama/emo/MSR/Bill Wiesmann/Gregg deal is just another shining example of your career on MSR; passive aggressive. Somehow Gregg, you're always getting hosed, broke, enemployed, yet you're there to sell a power cord for a Treo cause if you don't, the sky will fall...but wait, should you buy your neighbor's Porsche?

You and Bill Wiesmann are made for eachother, two peas in a pod.

Edit: Two things. You're not a mathematician either. September 2006 to December 2007? That's more than a year bro. Two, don't throw out names of folks you think 'have your back' to defend you, it's uneasy ground to stand on in throwing those names out...fyi.

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Rule # 1 Gregg, never threaten. Please, I laughed at ^.

Today's episode of drama/emo/MSR/Bill Wiesmann/Gregg deal is just another shining example of your career on MSR; passive aggressive. Somehow Gregg, you're always getting hosed, broke, enemployed, yet you're there to sell a power cord for a Treo cause if you don't, the sky will fall...but wait, should you buy your neighbor's Porsche?

You and Bill Wiesmann are made for eachother, two peas in a pod.

Edit: Two things. You're not a mathematician either. September 2006 to December 2007? That's more than a year bro. Two, don't throw out names of folks you think 'have your back' to defend you, it's uneasy ground to stand on in throwing those names out...fyi.
    Oooh I smell The Fist of Karma! I wasn't threatening you dummy. I simply asked that if you want to talk shit do it like a man.

My Cars
    2003 525i
    Oooh I smell The Fist of Karma! I wasn't threatening you dummy. I simply asked that if you want to talk shit do it like a man.
    Not the 'Fist of Karma', Gregg. But you are feeling the wrath of karma.

How? Look outside your window at a pathetic scene of 'stolen' BMWs. You got into bed with Bill Wiesmann, made love to MSR, took the show on the road, to your own house, support 'Hudson Valley Autosport' and now, winter has brought with it the reflections of your actions.

Good luck, really. I wouldn't get a lug nut tightened by MSR or Hudson Valley Autosport. Wrong is wrong and MSR failed cause it's all wrong...moving 25, 50 or a million miles can't fix 'wrong'. Seems like you made the wrong decisions, no?
    Last edited by bimmerfiver; 12-16-2007 at 07:46 PM.

My Cars
    A Junky One
    oh dear.

IMHO Gregg is a good dude, but for some strange reason he stays good friends with a person who doesn't deserve anymore help. This has caused him a lot in terms of losing friends and other drama.

I hope you get this settled soon, and if anyone else needs help in terms of getting their cars done, contact me. We have been cleaning up MSR fudge-ups since 2006

My Cars
    BMW/Jeep/Ducati
    Not the 'Fist of Karma', Gregg. But you are feeling the wrath of karma.

How? Look outside your window at a pathetic scene of 'stolen' BMWs. You got into bed with Bill Wiesmann, made love to MSR, took the show on the road, to your own house, support 'Hudson Valley Autosport' and now, winter has brought with it the reflections of your actions.

Good luck, really. I wouldn't get a lug nut tightened by MSR or Hudson Valley Autosport. Wrong is wrong and MSR failed cause it's all wrong...moving 25, 50 or a million miles can't fix 'wrong'. Seems like you made the wrong decisions, no?
    Does anyone else think this might just be Gregg's pissed off wife?

I don't see you post very often but I like you.

My Cars
    2005 SV650s, 2006 Do
    BTW Is Bill Weissman = Godfather? Yes? No?

My Cars
    BMW/Jeep/Ducati
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOtherOptions View Post
    No...Bill W = Wiseguy ON.

My Cars
    2005 SV650s, 2006 Do
    Quote Originally Posted by David A View Post
    No...Bill W = Wiseguy ON.
    For real? I remember him from Ownster, so the guy's a total scheisterburger?

My Cars
    2003 525i
    Quote Originally Posted by David A View Post
    Does anyone else think this might just be Gregg's pissed off wife?

I don't see you post very often but I like you.
    I spend most of my time in War & Politics. When I hear "MSR" I automatically think, "DIY".

While I wish nobody ill will, especially this time of year, we reap what we sow. There is a shop in New Jersey, BIMMERCLINIC and that is where BMWs from that neck of the woods should go. Before I came across this shop, I did 95% of my own work to the car, now I focus on mods, how it looks etc. From just the photos of MSR (which are cached on this site) how could one have worked there, had work done to their car there? It's baffling really and how one could dig their heels in to 'help' MSR? I say 'help' because surely Gregg wouldn't lend a hand to Bill Wiesmann unless there was something in it for him, no?

BTW, there is already a dude from Florida who has a man-crush on me, Thedaddy.

MSR/Bill W/Gregg = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIOcCIEf_S0

My Cars
    m54 sport, m30, 1000cc
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOtherOptions View Post
    no.

bill w. = Wiseguy ON

My Cars
    A Few With Roundels
    Gregg,

Regards,
    Santa Claus
    Post of the year.

My Cars
    2003 525i

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Carufel View Post
    Post of the year.
    Gregg is pacing around his kitchen right now sounding like this (below). Replace "The Bears" with "Bill Wiesmann and MSR" and here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKIcnj1MJY

My Cars
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I guess that means nobody is living in the garage now.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast