Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: MSR Customers, come get your cars

My Cars
    I own nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I happened to be in the area and drove by the place Bill is working for. He was there and saw me through the windows. I didn't get out of the car because I didn't want to have the cops called on me which I knew he would do once his cowardly instincts kicked in. He just stared for a second and then hurried into the back of the building. So he is there and low and behold out front sat a tan E38 740iL with the dealer tag on the back so he is driving a nice dealer car as well. I can't believe he just walked away from all his problems and got away with this crap.
    Anyway, he is definitely at Heart Acura in Wappingers Falls, NY if anyone misses the prick.

Call the GM of the dealership and tell him what a horrible experience you had w/ said employee in the past. If he is GM, call the owner.

If you really want results, tell dealership you will go public.

My Cars
    98 M3/4Dr Silver, Tastefully modded 89 5.0.

Wow...this sure beats the Canada Forums...sorry to hear about your wife.

M3 Sedan #128

My Cars
    95m3 99m3vert e30m3
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin528 View Post
    Call the GM of the dealership and tell him what a horrible experience you had w/ said employee in the past. If he is GM, call the owner.

+1

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin528 View Post

Bill is the least of my worries at this point. I just wanted people to know that he was indeed working there. I am not going to waste my time with him. Besides, he always seems to walk away scott free so why should I exert any of my much needed time on this coward? It's bad enough I don't have the resources to get all of this crap off my property. My poor wife is miserable when she has to see all of this shit and Bill doesn't have the decency to take care of it after she welcomed him into our home. She cooked and cleaned up after his sorry ass and this is how he repays us. That should clearly illustrate what a worthless scumbag he is.

My Cars
    '09 Jetta TDI/E28 M5
    You think you have problems. Just had another physical and ended up not having prostate cancer. The whole thing could have been avoided.
    E28 M5 - maintained and set up to utter perfection

My Cars
    See below
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Bill is the least of my worries at this point. I just wanted people to know that he was indeed working there. I am not going to waste my time with him. Besides, he always seems to walk away scott free so why should I exert any of my much needed time on this coward? It's bad enough I don't have the resources to get all of this crap off my property. My poor wife is miserable when she has to see all of this shit and Bill doesn't have the decency to take care of it after she welcomed him into our home. She cooked and cleaned up after his sorry ass and this is how he repays us. That should clearly illustrate what a worthless scumbag he is.
    You know i just found this out about Bill the other day from a freind. And to think i was going to bring my car to him.. ha
    I still don't know the whole true story.
    -97 ///M3-R.I.P.. 01 330ci-Sold.. 96 S/C ///M3-Sold.. 03 530i.. 93 Vigor-

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    You think you have problems. Just had another physical and ended up not having prostate cancer. The whole thing could have been avoided.
    I really don't find that at all humorous given the current situation.

Did you at least get a reach around?

My Cars
    Pull n Release
    It is quite sad. He helped me out big time when I needed the help. It sucks that all this has happened. I should go up there and say hi!

Another FP5241 Creation
    Parting out M54 Engine. Intake and all. Cats avail as well. PM ME!

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    I just heard a rumor that Bill is claiming that I am a scumbag and made him spend 6 hours in the snow digging out a car I wanted him to remove from my property. This then caused him to get frostbite. When the doctors gave him antibiotics it caused his kidneys to shut down and he spent January, February, and part of March in the hospital getting dialysis. WOW! Just to make his lies a little more believable maybe he was simply going to the hospital for dialysis? Um, yeah okay Bill, you spent 30 minutes total getting the car off my yard. Most of that time was sitting in the car as it was dragged through the snow by a pickup truck. You then sat in your car and waited for the AAA tow truck to show up. Do you have any concept of reality?!
    He then told this same person that he was pissed that I didn't come see him in the hospital?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gee Bill, I spoke to your mother on several occasions in January and February and she never mentioned that you had so much as a cold. She said you couldn't get your stuff because you were working.
    I also heard his mom got arrested for driving a customer's car that had been reported stolen. I can't verify this so it is completely a rumor but should be verifiable somehow.
    He also told someone that he is in the process of selling his home to pay his medical bills for the kidney ailment. I thought he sold the imaginary house a year or so ago to pay for the cancer treatments?
    I hope the person that gave me this info comes on and verifies it.

My Cars
    E46 M3 6MT
    You should just move on and not look back. Doesn't seem worth it.

My Cars
    Punto
    Quote Originally Posted by OxfordM3 View Post
    You should just move on and not look back. Doesn't seem worth it.
    +1

My Cars
    92 525it 89 750il

msr

Yes I spoke to Bill and what Gregg say's is true. According to Bill he had kidney failure spent 2.5 mo in the hospital trying to get on his feet say's he will make good to everyone he owes money too just contact him or e-mail him at wiseguyx56@aol.com.I did get alot of he said she said. but I'am privy to certain info so somethings Bill said I knew was not the truth give enough rope and the noose has formed just waiting for the horse .....

My Cars
    Harley Dyna
    Hm. I am sad all this happened. Having met both Bills, Ron, and the other guys there at MSR, I thought everyone was genuine. After reading the events of the past two years (I met them right when MSR opened up), I don't know what to believe anymore.

Ron was always nice to me, so was Bill M. I apologize to him about that entire transmission mixup (on the 325is I sold him). To my understanding it just needed new bushings (like I had originally thought), and it was soon cleared up.

Ron I leave in two days for the Army, I still have the same phone number. You should give me a call.
    173rd ABN

-12/14/2005

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Quote Originally Posted by bokes View Post
    Hm. I am sad all this happened. Having met both Bills, Ron, and the other guys there at MSR, I thought everyone was genuine. After reading the events of the past two years (I met them right when MSR opened up), I don't know what to believe anymore.

Ron was always nice to me, so was Bill M. I apologize to him about that entire transmission mixup (on the 325is I sold him). To my understanding it just needed new bushings (like I had originally thought), and it was soon cleared up.

Ron I leave in two days for the Army, I still have the same phone number. You should give me a call.
    Good luck Bokes!!! I hope you stay safe and come back even more fearless of spiders. I will have a pork chop sandwich waiting for ya!

My Cars
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Whoever was looking for the thread, here it is. Minus the pics.

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    Spark, what’s going on?

My Cars
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    OT was asking about it and at the time the search function was broken.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415