My Cars
    2015 435i ZHP

My Cars
    93 318is Turbo @12lbs
    nice pic... lil depressing but sill its bimmers so

My Cars
    s52 e30, e36Ms, e46M
    i wish that storm gave us snow, it gave us a shit ton of ice

Check out my details and paint corrections!

www.theautospallc.com

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Z3M View Post
    is the color of your neck red?
    Nope, it's not. But when someone asks to store "a couple" of cars at your house for a week or two and it turns into 4 months it sucks. Hell behind my garage is a E34 wagon, a 635CSi, and a E36 325is that some customer abandoned. LOL
    If these cars aren't picked up by the owners or moved really soon they are gonna be hauled off to the crusher as abandoned. Including the two garage spaces full of parts including things like S52's and a E28 M5 motor. I am over it.

My Cars
    2015 435i ZHP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Nope, it's not. But when someone asks to store "a couple" of cars at your house for a week or two and it turns into 4 months it sucks. Hell behind my garage is a E34 wagon, a 635CSi, and a E36 325is that some customer abandoned. LOL
    If these cars aren't picked up by the owners or moved really soon they are gonna be hauled off to the crusher as abandoned. Including the two garage spaces full of parts including things like S52's and a E28 M5 motor. I am over it.
    ill take the e34 and e25 m5 motor off your hands

My Cars
    s52 e30, e36Ms, e46M
    s52 please, hell ill come with a car hauler and take them all for you
    Check out my details and paint corrections!

www.theautospallc.com

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Z3M View Post
    ill take the e34 and e25 m5 motor off your hands
    Not mine to give away. They have been pretty much abandoned here. I have had only 2 of the owners make an effort to contact me. The need to be gone really soon.

My Cars
    2015 435i ZHP
    Not mine to give away. They have been pretty much abandoned here. I have had only 2 of the owners make an effort to contact me. The need to be gone really soon.
    shit, if you find something out, like i said ill take the e34 and the e28m5 motor. that would make a fun car! My rents live in the new haven area.

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    The sad part is that the owners haven't checked on their cars in months. I can't legally get rid of anything but will have it all hauled away and let a scrap yard/impound lot deal with it. I want this stuff gone yesterday. LOL

My Cars
    2015 435i ZHP
    The sad part is that the owners haven't checked on their cars in months. I can't legally get rid of anything but will have it all hauled away and let a scrap yard/impound lot deal with it. I want this stuff gone yesterday. LOL
    i wish my mom was a lawyer in NY. Im sure there is something out there that states that shit. also, how about just the motor?

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Once again, it's not mine.

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S

MSR Customers, come get your cars

If you have a car that is being worked on by Bill W. contact me to arrange to pick it up or it will be hauled away soon.
    Thanks,
    Gregg

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    If you have a car that is being worked on by Bill W. contact me to arrange to pick it up or it will be hauled away soon.
    Thanks,
    Gregg
    ok, not to cause any extra drama but what's going on?

Hey man, I'm a professional!

My Cars
    06' F150 4x4, 95 M3
    must of saw the light eh

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    if anybody needs help towing/removing/junking them, send me a PM. I have great experience removing Bill Weismann's mistakes/problems/screw ups/failures/lies/etc from people's yards.

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Quote Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
    ok, not to cause any extra drama but what's going on?
    See self serving and drama inducing post below to show how sincere this post is...

Quote Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
    if anybody needs help towing/removing/junking them, send me a PM. I have great experience removing Bill Weismann's mistakes/problems/screw ups/failures/lies/etc from people's yards.
    Let's play nice ok. I am not going into it and there are no hard feelings between Bill W. and myself at all. He just can't complete work right now and has been through a tough time. Besides, you guys have completely blown me off as if I chose sides which was never the case. What I did for Bill W. I would have done for you, Bill M., or Dan prior to realizing what "friends" you were to me. Ron, live by your first comment and don't create drama. It's a simple case of me trying to reconnect people with their cars before I haul them away and have them crushed. (Or whatever I can do legally to remove them from my property.)

My Cars
    A Junky One
    Gregg, I give you call later!

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    are you lying to yourself or to everyone else on this board? the e34 wagon is owned by Bill Weismann but he never registered it...cause he never had a title for it! the 635 is another one of his cars and if the 325is is white then someone is going to jail very soon.

that s52 probably belongs to the red e36 m3 shell...you know the one that the proper owner has been looking for....

See self serving and drama inducing post below to show how sincere this post is...

Let's play nice ok. I am not going into it and there are no hard feelings between Bill W. and myself at all. He just can't complete work right now and has been through a tough time. Besides, you guys have completely blown me off as if I chose sides which was never the case. What I did for Bill W. I would have done for you, Bill M., or Dan prior to realizing what "friends" you were to me. Ron, live by your first comment and don't create drama. It's a simple case of me trying to reconnect people with their cars before I haul them away and have them crushed. (Or whatever I can do legally to remove them from my property.)
    I see that you have everyone's best interests here.

And not my cars. That's what happens when you help a friend. If they don't disappear really really soon the gonna be crushed.
    MSR remains. Some Bill W. cars some abandoned customer cars. I didn't want to see them hauled off and crushed so I allowed them to be stored at my house for a short period of time. 4 months later and I am over it so they will be hauled away really soon or be crushed.
    those cars weren't abandoned, THEY WERE TAKEN BY THE VENDOR, the customers have no idea what happened to their cars. I'm confident that a phone call to the owners of those cars will reveal what the true stories are.

have you tried contacting them yourself rather then crying about it for 4 months? I know for a fact that the owner of the white e30, a member of this forum, is concerned about his car and the owner of the black 528i is also concerned about his car as well. let's not forget the red E36 M3 shell that Weismann sold the motor to another person....do you think he's going to be getting his car back in once piece any time soon?

as for my self serving post; you must understand that I have already helped several people who were caught up in this mess.

Cut with the emo drama already. You figured you could profit from having Bill W move in with you by opening up Hudson Valley Autosport. You stuck yourself into this drama and you knew that Bill Weismann was going to screw you over. If you want to get rid of the cars, you need to call your local PD Auto Squad and have them run the VINs for all the cars before you attempt to do anything with them. If any of them turn up stolen (if reported by their owners since Bill Weismann failed to contact them) then you're going to have allot of explaining to do.

if you want to make amends, go to the DMV with the vin for each car and get their ownership information so you can contact the proper owners to collect their cars. After you contact them, they have 60 days (depending on your state's law) to collect the cars before you are awarded them as abandoned property (which requires new titles to be issued as salvage costing about $250 each and another 3-6 months to actually get them in hand).

you're best bet (again) is to have the customers get their cars back by calling them up, not by making this thread on bfc....DRAMA!!!!

good luck!

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon

What a sad sight.
    Of course my cars are snug in the garage for the day. LOL

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post11517890

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Ah, Ron loves starting shit. Is everyone from Jersey a bitch?

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    I am not lying to anyone. I simply want the owners to come get their cars or I will have a towing yard pick them up and let the owners pay to get them out. I have done nothing but try to be helpful to everyone involved. I will not go out of my way or at my expense to help anyone anymore. How about helping instead of causing drama? Or is it just in your nature to be a dick?

My Cars
    Alpine x 2
    looks to me like he actually tried helping you out by giving some sound advice.

you sound like a bitch here, not him.
    E21 LEGION INT'L | NORTHEAST CHAPTER

Bleed Green

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    I am not lying to anyone. I simply want the owners to come get their cars or I will have a towing yard pick them up and let the owners pay to get them out. I have done nothing but try to be helpful to everyone involved. I will not go out of my way or at my expense to help anyone anymore. How about helping instead of causing drama? Or is it just in your nature to be a dick?
    again, cut the emo crap Gregg. it's just like you to stoop to name calling about this crap. be a man and take actions for what you started and quit lying about everything including the origin and owners of the cars and parts in your yard.

I already offered my help, I do own a logistics company and I do impound cars. now you can go scratch.

My Cars
    2006 ZHP Coupe, '00 986S
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk3rd320is View Post
    looks to me like he actually tried helping you out by giving some sound advice.

you sound like a bitch here, not him.
    No, I simply want to have the owners get their cars without drama. Ron has a huge problem with Bill W. and has to create drama.

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast