This group buy is for E30sport members and there friends. I will list everything below. I wanted everyone to know that I have been selling plates to clubs all over the states since about 1994 when I owned a shop called One Stop Motoring in Des Moines, Wa. I just got a site up and running last year and have been having a great time with a very good response from the BMW world. I currently own a 1988 M3 and a few other cars. Well enough about who I am here are all the details.

European license plate group buy.
We are setting up a group buy to let people know of are service and give you the chance to get a european plate for less then the other vendors on the net are buying them for(this is a good thing). We can not discount frames more then the standard 15% so frames will always cost 7.50.

Here are the discounts based on how many people sign up.

0 - 10 people 20% off
10 -20 people 25% off
20 + people 30% off
If for we where to get to 100 plates we can drop it to 35% off.

As with any group buy we need to get all the orders in before I place the order with my manufacturer. So the faster we get there the better. We take paypal and ask at least for a 10 dollar deposit. Please see are site for ordering info as far as colors sizes and characters or email us.

Please on the email to us and paypal but E30 group buy and tell all your DTM power buddies to switch over because I will not run this on DTM.

Shipping can be saved by sending multiple plates to one friend and dispatching them from there or we will send them out to each person. there is a detailed shipping chart on are site and O hey the site is:

www.europeanplates.com
Paypal to orders@europeanplates.com

Please mail me any questions.

Thanks for your interest.
Anyone that's interested please check out this link:
http://www.e30sport.net/viewtopic.php?t=6261

Thanks,
Erick