Avus Autosport
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will Wash Cars For Money!!!

My Cars
    E46, S2000

Will Wash Cars For Money!!!

Alright: I want my suspension! So I figure, what better way to get the money for my Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs then by doing what I'm good at: hand washing cars. If anyone doesn't feel like washing their car, is too tired, or wants something special: like a claybarred ride, please please PLEASE contact me. And any Saturday I will wash your car for a price very reasonable for a 100% hand wash. I use 95% Maguire's products. I use a few Mother's products as well: back to black, chrome polish, and their claybar.

I'm in south OC. My email is: sentimentalf0ol@hotmail.com

Forum Rules___Info for New Members___Teen Driving School in So Cal
    "It's the internet by my rules."--Kevlar

My Cars
    whatever is there
    when ur ready for ur suspension lemme know

rezamesa858@hotmail.com

im direct with the bilstein and not so great on the eibach but will give u a smokin deal on some H&Rs
    This shop ripped me off and they'll rip you off too!
    ~~~> Autobahn EBAY ID: 1autobahn1
    444 Vernon Way, El Cajon, CA 92020
    619-444-2290

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    Thanks Reza, but I already have a connection hooking me up with a really good price.

My Cars
    imola m3 smg
    Is this serious? My car is dirty as hell from carlsbad, you can wash it. Actually I think I will go down to carlsbad again and make it even more dirty, just so that I know you really earn the money.

My Cars
    BMW Z3 Supercharged
    I think most BMW enthusiasts have enough balls to wash their own cars and not have a girl do it for them

I'll wash my own car... for free!

Have a nice day,
    stjobs

My Cars
    imola m3 smg
    Originally posted by stjobs
    I think most BMW enthusiasts have enough balls to wash their own cars and not have a girl do it for them

Have a nice day,
    stjobs
    The kid is just trying to earn some money. Would you rather have her on the street selling crack? That might happen if she doesn't wash some cars.

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    come on Sticky, like I would sell crack to earn money, everyone knows that heroin has the best profit margin!

joking a side: I want the money, automated car washes are evil, and some people are just too burned out at the end of the week to wash their own car. I figure; hell, with all the dirty cars on the road, I could make some serious money. I'd also rather wash BMWs then any other car out there. The lines are so beautiful; they are a dream to wash.

stjobs: you're also in Florida. This doesn't apply to you!

My Cars
    Not a BMW
    So what kind of prices are we looking at?
    Clear Corners and Tires are not considered a modification.

My Cars
    2006 E55 AMG
    need pics first

RENNtech 168mm Pulley and Tune | VRP Carbon Fiber Airbox | JP Shorty Headers | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | RENNtech Digital Lowering Module | 19" HRE 547R
    459 RWHP, 522 RWT

My Cars
    2006 330i
    little740girl
    I wish I were in So-Cal, I would support your cause. And it's not like you are just gonna grab a hose and some dawn and wash someone's ride, i'm sure it would look bad ass when you were done.

Watch out for the perverts though.
    Got a new bimmer. 2006 e90. 330i. More to come. First big boy car.

My Cars
    four wheels
    are you a mobile detailing service? and yeah, how much?

My Cars
    97 M3
    give me pricing and i might come down tomorrow
    97 M3/2

My Cars
    1995 M3
    you better pack a gun and a knife just in case, maybe even a bodyguard cause the guys on here are animals!

oh btw little740girl and carbonblkE36 do you guys mind telling me where you get your hookup from? P.M. me if you can. thanks.

My Cars
    A Few With Roundels
    Hmm, if you guys are in San Diego lemme know what you need as far as detailing goes ...

Actually I'm not going to steal Lauren's business. Have her do it. I've gotten pretty exclusive/busy these days with the detailing because of my photography job.

My Cars
    whatever is there
    i'll give u a smokin deal on the parts + labor is u detail all 40 of my cars, u need to work fast tho, i don't wanna have one car done per day
    This shop ripped me off and they'll rip you off too!
    ~~~> Autobahn EBAY ID: 1autobahn1
    444 Vernon Way, El Cajon, CA 92020
    619-444-2290

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    $20 for a wash
    $40 to wax
    $70 to claybar

I don't think I'll be doing any washing today, but if you want to get your car looking nice before bimmerfest I'll see if I can get to you during the week.

Knightrider: lol, do you think pepper spray will suffice? Ed Hannigan down in SD is doing my suspension. He works with Jim Powell.

My Cars
    RIP 325i
    dont forget after a clay bar you gotta wax too

good luck with the service.. i think i might start one of these up too except ill charge a little more :P becuase when i detail i go ALL out 6 hours on just the paint
    HOLLA!
    1994 325i Uber Sedan 5-spd swap'ed
    E36 Automatic to 5-Speed DIY Write Up
    3 Pedal Club Member!
    RE DMS, RE Weighted Selector Rod, ACS SSK, ZKW w/ Catz 5100 HID's & DDE Chromums, AT Italia Type 5 Sport wheels.
    Custom 2 tone suede interior comming early 2006.

My Cars
    97 M3
    Ed sucks :P worst guy ever!!!!!!! just kidding. ed's a very cool guy.

when would you have time to wash cars this week?
    97 M3/2

My Cars
    2008 M5
    hmm, sounds like a good deal. I'm always down to support someone who wants to earn their money. How long do you think it will take to claybar and wax?

JT
    '08 M5 Sepang Bronze/Portland - Modded-
    '11 328i M Sport Le Manns Blue/Oyster - wifeymobile
    '02 525i Touring Alpine White/Sand - Getting modded
    '06 Mini Cooper JCW GP#1281 - SOLD
    '10 MiniCooper S Laurel Sport Edition 1/100 - SOLD
    '99 M Coupe Laguna Seca Blue/Black - highly modded SOLD
    '04 4.8is X5 Estoril/Black Alcantara - modded SOLD
    '01 740i Shorty Sport - TiAg/Blk - SOLD
    '98 M3/2 Cosmos - Modded SOLD
    '97 M3/4 Alpine - stock SOLD

My Cars
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
    Originally posted by stjobs

Have a nice day,
    stjobs
    Jeez StJobs whats your problem?!
    There is something called supporting others!
    ///Mooo

My Cars
    A Few With Roundels
    LOL. Funny thread...

Lauren's prices seem pretty damn good. For reference I charge:

$25 to wash/dry/vacuum/windows

or, my only other solid option is the full detail, which includes:

wash, dry, vacuum, windows, wheel detail, carpet steam cleaning, mat steam cleaning, leather cleaning, leather conditioning, claybaring, Klasse AIO application, Klasse SG application, carnuba topper, and a mint for your pillow ...that all runs between $300-400...but it's usually negotiable if someone wants to eliminate one or more aspects of the detail (carpet steaming isn't that big of a deal with black carpets for instance)...

So I'd definitely recommend going with Lauren for good handwashing. Oh, and Lauren, feel free to PM me if you need any advice or tips or whatnot...

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    when claybarring I prefer to: double wash, claybar, double wash, wax. I find that it works much better with the double washes. I should probably charge a bit more for claybarring, since it does take a long time, but... oh well. Tips are optional. For a little extra money, I'll throw in a throw in some scratch x. And a wheel wax for 15, unless they are BBS or some other insanely hard wheels to wash, then I’ll work a price out with you.

This week I'm available Thursday until 4 and Friday after 1. Saturday isn't free (duh) but I can wash Sunday. Email me if this sounds good.

Pesky, the thread: "met a cute bmw driver" in off topic has a picture of me. Or you could just ask sticky, I bet he saved it.

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    JT, what are you driving? Time depends on the size of a car. Although, suprisingly enough, I can probubly clean a 7 quicker then a 5, but slower then a 3. I've had so much practice with a 7 that I can claybar and wax one in about 4 hours. A 5 will most likely take me 5, a 3 will probubly 4, I'm not quite sure, I've never washed that size car. A Z3 I know I can claybar and wax in about 3 1/2 hours, I did that yesterday.

My Cars
    2003 Z4 3.0i
    Wow, if anyone in Northern Cal can match little740girl's prices for wax/claybar, and her obvious attention to detail and enthusiasm - please let me know. I keep having to put off cleaning the M3 because it takes hours to do right, and I have a new baby so it's hard to get anything but the bare necessities done around here!
    Originally posted by CrotchMonster but without the asterisks
    i drove it to the and next to the gar. i had outside the two kids with the e30 m3s its like ahtast f*ck awq3wweom womnnee with red intiro and bacl and diman shwar sand wihite next thing i know fufriends and i was rocflroclinking and fell f*ck himy sh*t sup its like my hand sn alegs foeeet haaaaa so god d*mn i might b ebleeding let me check the sh*t, yi;ll tgeg back to you

My Cars
    (sold my 1996 Z3) *sadness*
    Proof that little740girl does a good job

I happen to be one of those people who wash their car maybe... once every 2 or 3 months.. and the last time it was hand waxed was... many many months ago... and my car had never seen a claybar before... until yesterday.

yesterday my car went to little740girl's car day spa.

i dont have any before pictures, but i can tell you she was lookin pretty bad. Surface scratches everywhere, rough paint... i'm sure little740 can give you more details, but in the 18 months that i've owned this car it's never looked this good... EVER

it's smooth like glass. we washed it twice, clay-barred it, washed it again, scratch-xed it, washed it two more times, hand waxed it, and then stood back and admired our work.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast