Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: M50 megasquirt Plug n Play how to

My Cars
    1994 BMW 530i and a 540i
    yes but what does it do?
    I could not find that basic info in this thread.

My Cars
    Suck
    Quote Originally Posted by Waitedog View Post
    yes but what does it do?
    I could not find that basic info in this thread.
    Megasquirt is an ECU to run your engine. You can buy it already assembled or you can purchase it and assemble it yourself. You can also tune it yourself, which is handy if you're building an engine for performance (high compression, turbos, etc...) but if you've got a stock engine and you're not doing anything crazy with it, stick with a chip tune.

Go ahead and bite. Plenty for everyone.

My Cars
    BMW e36 325turbo,e46
    Hi! I am new in this field. For some time I have been working on getting my car to start with Goathumper schematic(and ms2 v3.0 board). The problem is that I have no fuel(fuel relay not working) or spark(checked with coil and spark plug to GND). I have RMP signal while cranking, and the LEDs are flashing on MS2 when its cranking. All the gauges are working like TPS,Temps etc., When I turn the ignition key on a hear ECU relay coming alive but so I assume that relay circuit is working properly. Any ideas what have been a missed? Is this can be a setting problem, or bad wiring? Thank you in advance!

My Cars
    BMW e36 325turbo,e46
    Found out my mistake. I was turning on +12V with my relay circuit.(2N2222a trasistor's emitter was connected to +12V not to ground). I hope this will help somebody.

My Cars
    1989 e30 M50 2.8 Turbo
    Please reupload picture to another image hosting. Thanks

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325is
    To everyone asking goathumper (Ryan) is, an easy way to put it, out of the game. Busy with personal life. But if anyone has any question I am more than willing to help. And if there are questions I can’t answer. I will ask Ryan. But I should be able to answer any questions.

My setup is a ms2 v3.57 on a m50tu, e85,42lbs injectors, 340lph fuel pump, gt35r turbo.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345