Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Curious what others think of Nashville BMW Service

My Cars
    06 330I, 11 GTI, 04 X5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pampero View Post
    Hope people are monitoring this thread. Anybody have a bodyshop recommendation? I'm in East Nashville, but the car is drive-able. I'm fussy, just like the rest of ya'll.
    I use Eazy Repair and Detail-the Owner AZ does all of the work for my shop German Motorworks. 615-485-4191. For the Future if any of you guys are looking at cars in Nashville or need anything done please feel free to give us a call! 615-383-3361

My Cars
    2013 3-Series Sedan
    Check out Walter Colson Paint & Body. They're a smaller shop, but can get you in quickly and do good work. My repairs were very minor, but I've been very pleased with the quality of repair work. The owner worked directly on my car and after talking with him a bit it sounded like he has a lot of experience with german cars.

They were recommended by another body shop in town who specialized in german cars, but were closing/retiring when I was looking and pointed me to Walter Colson.

My Cars
    E34, E30, 240sx
    Did work on my wife's Audi at German Motorworks and super happy about it. I would definitely recommend them and might use them if needed on my E34.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123