Thread: is it worth it? e30 325i

My Cars
    1998 s/c stage 1 M3

Lightbulb is it worth it? e30 325i

hey guys, i'm normally on the e36 boards but i was looking for your expert advice. i came across a 1990 e30 325i 2dr 5 spd with 202000 miles on it. the body is in great shape, and the interior is just about perfect. the lady is asking $1000 for it. my plan if i get it is to use it as a dialy driver to keep miles off my m3 and slowly build it with eventually either turboing it or puttin a e36 m3 engine in it. so my question is is it worth it? and is there anything i should lookout for with that year and model? i did drive it and runs great, needs a steering rack though, would prolly put a e36 m3 rack in it if i do go for it. thanks for any info you can help me with
    rms stage 1 supercharger, reiger cup spoiler, staggered 18" bbs lm reps, H&R race springs, bilstein shocks, front and rear AA strut bars, x brace, uuc exhaust, shark injector, cold air intake, angel eyes, euro clear blinkers, sides and taillights, short shift, 10" orion dual voice coil sub with custom box, sony in dash dvd, hardwired 30gb ipod, m50 manifold

drtyeuro.com

My Cars
    e60, 335i, 2 x e46
    That sounds like a really good deal if it is in decent shape.

My Cars
    1988 bmw 325i & 1988 Lincoln town car
    I'd do it.

My Cars
    1998 s/c stage 1 M3
    ya it was actaully at this lady's house that my friend was buying a gti from for a winter car and i noticed it and how great of shape it was in. and she wasnt sure if she was gonna get rid of it but she said if i wanted ti she would sell it to me for 1g. its red with tan leather and the paint is in good shape, didnt even notice and scratches on it and there is no rust or anthing anyplace on it.
    rms stage 1 supercharger, reiger cup spoiler, staggered 18" bbs lm reps, H&R race springs, bilstein shocks, front and rear AA strut bars, x brace, uuc exhaust, shark injector, cold air intake, angel eyes, euro clear blinkers, sides and taillights, short shift, 10" orion dual voice coil sub with custom box, sony in dash dvd, hardwired 30gb ipod, m50 manifold

drtyeuro.com

My Cars
    some crap
    if not where is it at ill buy it!
    This is my Signature.

My Cars
    92 325 vert,87 325e sedan
    dude, thats a steal.

My Cars
    1990 325i
    Thats what I got my 325i for. Cept, mine has some rust freckles on it, and some other little blemishes but i got mine for 900 and it has 186k on it. Heck, I know i sure would! I'd ask fer seconds!