Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Budget E36 Turbo Kit NEW PRICE

My Cars
    2003 Subaru WRX

FS: Budget E36 Turbo Kit NEW PRICE

Many of you have seen the last thread I had for this kit but people talked shit and nobodys interested in a kit from a thread where people are saying it sucks you suck etc. I bought the kit from forum member JakeyB
    for ~$1350 shipped. It was missing two components, the fuel injectors and the wideband, which I purchased after I bought the kit. I bought the
    injectors from another forum member, dakar>e36, for $175. The wideband I bought brand new direct from manufacturer, it's a PLX M300 wideband 02 kit. I paid a little over $300 for it (cant remember how much shipping cost).

So, Add that all up and you have approximately $1825. Now, I have decided I am willing to take a little bit of a loss on this one because I need the money. I lost my job about a month ago and just got a new one paying less than half of what I was making so I need to free up a little cash to manage. I'm asking $1700 shipped to the lower 48. This is a great kit and the only reason it's not in my car right now is the lack of funds.

There are only about 400 miles on the kit as it sits here taking up space. Heres whats included in the kit:

•Turbonetics T3/T4 .63 Turbocharger w/ internal wastegate
    •SSAC Manifold w/ gaskets and studs
    •Brand new PLX M300 Wideband 02 kit
    •Bosch "Green Top" 42 lb/hr fuel injectors
    •All oil and vacuum lines and distribution block
    •Intercooler w/ all piping, clamps, and couplers
    •Manual boost controller
    •Type S BOV with pipe
    •Coned air filter w/ connecting pipe

I am losing money on this so please, no asking for a cheaper price than stated @ $1700 shipped. This is an excellent deal for a kit that is designed to make 350-400 rwhp with a stock clutch and head gasket. There is no tuning included so you can choose whats best for whatever your setup and car is. This kit is as bolt on as you can get, and will fit all M50, M52, S50, and S52 E36s.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or email me at Zephyrsk8@comcast.net. I know I don't have pics up, if your interested, ask and I'll send them to you.

My Cars
    1999 M3
    Is this the one from ebay?
    3/7. No Sh!t!!!!!!

My Cars
    e36,m50,s52 hdrs,2.5" ext,chip, koni, eibach sprgs
    Quote Originally Posted by flannelhippie View Post
    Is this the one from ebay?
    yep
    1996 318is with '94 m50 and old school 260 trany, and crappy 4.44 open diff... lol

My Cars
    2003 Subaru WRX
    not one part from the kit is a knock off and no, its not an ebay kit.

My Cars
    spaceship
    for some reason.. i really dont think your gonna have much luck sellin that kit.. cause everyone is sayin your parts are from ebay if not all some.. maybe you should post some pics just maybe.. g/l on the sale tho

My Cars
    2003 Subaru WRX
    if you want pics, I can send them to you, but forum member JakeyB, from who I bought the kit, doesn't want me to place up the pics he sent me of the kit. You can ask him about the kit if you don't believe me.

My Cars
    Turbo M3, Cosworth Benzo
    manifold & intercooler are ebay
    ///Andres
    11 X5d sport - daily tow rig
    09 335d - evolve tuned 327whp / 490wtq
    97 M3 - NASA TTB
    95 M3 Turbo - 3.0l s52, PTE74GTQ, AEM EMS & CDI, etc

My Cars
    2003 Subaru WRX
    no, just try and find that exact SSAC Manifold on ebay with the gaskets and studs

My Cars
    #94 IP, '68 250SE '17 M3
    I think a Dyno slip would be the best way to sell it.
    '94 325is #94 IP/GTS3 Mauritius Blue Metallic
    "And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

My Cars
    2003 Subaru WRX
    I never installed it on my car, so I dont have a dyno slip, sorry.

My Cars
    #94 IP, '68 250SE '17 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmerE36freak View Post
    I never installed it on my car, so I dont have a dyno slip, sorry.
    I'm not looking for a turbo, but I bet you that people would buy it if they saw a dyno slip. Know anyone else with the same setup? That would probably be your best bet.
    '94 325is #94 IP/GTS3 Mauritius Blue Metallic
    "And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

My Cars
    2003 Subaru WRX
    Need This Gone 1650 Shipped!

My Cars
    2003 Subaru WRX
    Someone buy this kit! $1600 shipped.

My Cars
    skateboard
    Quote Originally Posted by 94is View Post
    I'm not looking for a turbo, but I bet you that people would buy it if they saw a dyno slip. Know anyone else with the same setup? That would probably be your best bet.
    +1 you should tell the guy you bought this kit off of you are posting the pics. If you people even think about you should post pics or just take it off the add altogether. Good Luck.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    535i m30 turbo in boxes
    So don't post his pics. Take your own and post them. It will not sell without pics. G/L
    HX55 535i
    My turbo is bigger than your turbo
    http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/h...espeedfactory/

My Cars
    1998 BMW M3 4Dr
    ^ +1 I agree pics are a must. Send them to me i would like to take a look at them. Thanks

My Cars
    97 turbo m3,95 m3,240sx
    The injectors are good! lol

My Cars
    2000 E39 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by dakar>e36 View Post
    The injectors are good! lol

My Cars
    67' GTO & Turbo E36
    no, just try and find that exact SSAC Manifold on ebay with the gaskets and studs
    SSAC Was kicked off Ebay for selling Nothing But Crap So ya 300 buck hunk of crap

My Cars
    Turbo M3, Cosworth Benzo
    LMAO!!!!! hhaha
    ///Andres
    11 X5d sport - daily tow rig
    09 335d - evolve tuned 327whp / 490wtq
    97 M3 - NASA TTB
    95 M3 Turbo - 3.0l s52, PTE74GTQ, AEM EMS & CDI, etc

My Cars
    99 M Roady, 99 M3, 17 X1
    Ok, I'll help you out here bud....

The manifold, the BOV, the intercooler, and the intercooler piping came from ebay. That does not mean they are junk. Tom (bmwperson), Brian (Streub1), and Mike all run these intercoolers on their 500+ whp E36's. Mike's brother, Chuck has 500+ whp and he is using the SSAC manifold (reinforced because it cracked) and intercooler. This stuff was bought for a BUDGET BUILD, meaning very little money for small gains. Nathan, get your facts straight, get some pictures up, and you shouldn't have a problem selling... just research what you're talking about before you BS people that know better.

My Cars
    97 turbo m3,95 m3,240sx
    I have an ebay intercooler

My Cars
    2003 Subaru WRX
    I had no idea this was an ebay manifold, much less that anything I bought from you was from ebay. The reason I really thought that the manifold wasn't from ebay was because I couldnt find anything from SS autochrome on it, not because I knew and was trying to lie to make it seem better. Thanks for letting me know. If it's alright with you, I want to use your pictures, because everything is still boxed up, and I'd rather not tear it apart to take new pictures of the same stuff.
    For anyone who misunderstood, this is a budget build turbo, which is why it's $1600 instead of 3,500+ like most brand name turbo kits. I did, however, spend almost $500 on top of the $1300 I bought it for. Therefore, I am losing money on the kit, but need it because I am going broke very quickly. If your interested PM and we can work something out.
    Thanks,
    Nathan

My Cars
    99 M Roady, 99 M3, 17 X1
    Nope, sorry I asked you not to use my pictures after you tried to flip the kit immediately for profit with my description, pics, etc. Good luck with the sale. You might have an easier time parting the stuff out, or going the ebay route.

My Cars
    '99 Dakar M3 '09 SpGy M5
    How hard is it to open the damn box and take pics? If you're this lazy in posting pics, then we can only imagine how long it will take you to ship this stuff. No thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast