Thread: fs:m42 ENGINE AND TRANNY, SUPERSPRINT EXHAUST

My Cars
    84 rabbit cabriolet/94 318is

fs:m42 ENGINE AND TRANNY, SUPERSPRINT EXHAUST

selling my m42 engine and tranny out of my 1994 318is. It will come complete with wiring harness, ecu, ect. It has 82,025 miles on it. The thing is it will not be coming out of my car till the second or third week in april. I just wanted to post early so if someone is interested they could hear it run.
    Asking $1000 OBO plus shipping costs

I aslo have a supersprint exhaust DTM . I put it on my car last july, the car was stored over the winter. It only has about 2500K on it. It will be coming off when the motor comes out. $485 plus shipping.

ANY ? PM me

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Why do you have two threads for the same item?
    Walk a mile in my shoes and you are a mile away in someone else's shoes.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    84 rabbit cabriolet/94 318is
    bump