Thread: M Contour style wheels for sale...great for winter use

My Cars
    2001 330xi

M Contour style wheels for sale...great for winter use

Have a set of M Contours wheels that I took off my car last year, just been sitting in the garage. They are 17x7.5, ET 41, with machined lips and silver painted centers. Not sure if they are OEM, but doubt it since invoice from previous owner shows the wheels being purchased at Tire Rack. They will clear 330 brakes.

They are in decent condition, two may need to be straightened, from what I recall. Finish is wearing off on lips.

*Pictures will be posted tomorrow*

As a possible incentive, I also have winter Conti's and Nitto 555's that I might be willing to throw with the tires to sweeten the deal, the pricing will have to be worked out accordingly. I don't have tread depth, but will find out for anyone who is interested.

I am looking for $350 OBO. I am also open up to trades as I brought 18's and am looking for tires, so anyone with a set of summer, winter, or even all seasons with even treadwear, let me know.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks!

My Cars
    GTS, E30
    Might be interested pending pics...

My Cars
    2001 330xi
    Pictures as promised. These pictures are to show overall condition. Close ups to follow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    2001 330xi
    First set of closeups. Just took what I thought were areas that someone might want to see in greater detail.

My Cars
    2001 330xi
    Second set.

My Cars
    2002 330xi

Contour

Do Contour rims have an issure with clearing 330xi brakes?

My Cars
    GTS, E30
    Quote Originally Posted by bboensch View Post
    Do Contour rims have an issure with clearing 330xi brakes?
    Quote Originally Posted by TRR330xi View Post
    Have a set of M Contours wheels that I took off my car last year, just been sitting in the garage. They are 17x7.5, ET 41, with machined lips and silver painted centers. Not sure if they are OEM, but doubt it since invoice from previous owner shows the wheels being purchased at Tire Rack. They will clear 330 brakes.

They are in decent condition, two may need to be straightened, from what I recall. Finish is wearing off on lips.

*Pictures will be posted tomorrow*

As a possible incentive, I also have winter Conti's and Nitto 555's that I might be willing to throw with the tires to sweeten the deal, the pricing will have to be worked out accordingly. I don't have tread depth, but will find out for anyone who is interested.

I am looking for $350 OBO. I am also open up to trades as I brought 18's and am looking for tires, so anyone with a set of summer, winter, or even all seasons with even treadwear, let me know.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks!

My Cars
    '04 M3 SMG II
    Hmmm...I'm not so sure about those wheels on anything but an E36. Would you be willing to let the Winter Conti's go?

My Cars
    2001 330xi
    Thanks Aaron.

Sorry Steve, I just sold the tires yesterday to a friend of mine. I will look around and see if I can round up some more.

My Cars
    2007 4 Door Sports Car (Not Nissan)
    just so that you know, those are replica M Contours.

My Cars
    2001 330xi
    Quote Originally Posted by parkpy View Post
    just so that you know, those are replica M Contours.
    You are correct. I wasn't sure, but thanks for confirming for me.

My Cars
    20 X3 M40, 16 Por. CGTS
    Taylor, I might be getting rid of my summer tires this spring. I am looking at buying a set of 19's so obviously I will need new tires for the summer.

MODS: E46 M3 fenders, E46 M3 doors and door panels. E46 M3 replica wheels spray canned black, E46 M3 steering wheel, M5 SMG shift stick, E46 M3 seats, E46 M3 front hood, E46 M3 replica exhaust, E46 M3 front and rear bumper, E46 M3 modified strut bar (too wide for my car so I had to cut and weld), E46 headlights, E46 M3 rear trunk lid and rear lights. E46 M3 dash and gauge cluster. Lastly, E46 M3 air box. Oh yes, lots of bondo.

Wide open till you see God, then brake!!!!

My Cars
    2001 330xi
    hey jeremy. I am not sure if they will work for your car. you might need spacers for the rear. if you want, we can try to fit them on when the time comes.

My Cars
    04 e46 m3, 04 Acura MDX

I sure hope so!

Those painted 18s look horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by jersE46M3 View Post
    Taylor, I might be getting rid of my summer tires this spring. I am looking at buying a set of 19's so obviously I will need new tires for the summer.

My Cars
    20 X3 M40, 16 Por. CGTS
    Quote Originally Posted by hammertoe View Post
    Thanks for your opinion, but you are for sure the ONLY person who has said the wheels are horrible. I bought the car with the powder coated black wheels. Maybe you would think differently if you saw the car in person. Let's see your M3.

MODS: E46 M3 fenders, E46 M3 doors and door panels. E46 M3 replica wheels spray canned black, E46 M3 steering wheel, M5 SMG shift stick, E46 M3 seats, E46 M3 front hood, E46 M3 replica exhaust, E46 M3 front and rear bumper, E46 M3 modified strut bar (too wide for my car so I had to cut and weld), E46 headlights, E46 M3 rear trunk lid and rear lights. E46 M3 dash and gauge cluster. Lastly, E46 M3 air box. Oh yes, lots of bondo.

Wide open till you see God, then brake!!!!

My Cars
    964C4/D Durango/H Pilot
    WTF?

My Cars
    '08 Z4MC, '95 325i
    Lol, I get it, it's a joke! Good one hammertoe

Best of luck with the sale Tayor. I'd pick them up if I could afford it, which I'd much rather do than toss on my stockers for winter

My Cars
    2001 330xi
    Thanks David. If I don't sell them I will just clean them up and use them next winter.However I am open to any offers as they are taking up space.Btw Jeremy I think you should keep your current wheels. I like the sleeper look better.

My Cars
    04 e46 m3, 04 Acura MDX

Sleeper look better!!!

To each his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by TRR330xi View Post
    Thanks David. If I don't sell them I will just clean them up and use them next winter.However I am open to any offers as they are taking up space.Btw Jeremy I think you should keep your current wheels. I like the sleeper look better.