Thread: 1987 535 I Wheels&tires

My Cars
    LEXUS 430

1987 535 I Wheels&tires

I Have A Set Of Bmw Factory Wheels W/michelin Trx 200/60 Vr 390.
    The Tires Are In Very Good Condition,the Wheels Are Ok W/some Slight Pitting.
    These Tires Were Off My Dads 87 And Were Just Discovered Out In Our Warehouse Under Tarp After Many Years.
    If You Want Some Pics Forward Your E-mail Address To Me.
    Asking $250.00 For The 4

My Cars
    '02 530i/A
    Good luck. Only a person who's restoring a car to "full original condition" will need them, as tires are so very expensive, hard to get, and are 1980's technology.

However, they do get up to $10 each for scrap value, or work well as garden hose hangers.

My Cars
    1984 BMW 528E
    can you post some pictures of the wheels because i do in fact want to restore my car to original condition and i would be interested

My Cars
    1982 E21;'06 E90;'14 F30
    Found this post using search. Reason I was searching is that I found an un-used wheel and tire in the trunk of an E28 while looking for parts at the u-pull-it for my E21. I could not just leave it there since the tire is perfect and the rim never been mounted, so I bought it. If anyone needs a spare for GOGOLF's set of four, let me know. Same tire and rim as mentioned above. I also found a more conventional 14" with tire, both perfect.