BAVToys

Thread: DIY: **Predator ICE V2 QUICK Install Guide ** BY Phil

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--

DIY: **Predator ICE V2 QUICK Install Guide ** BY Phil

I got my I.C.E. (Integrated Color Enhancement) upgrade kit from Habbie, in the mail today. I was really excited to get them hooked up, but I remembered to snap some pics for a write up. This kit is totally PnP. It's easier to connect than the previous version and 100% reversible. They are VERY bright white, 6000K Super White is how they are described.

1.) The package has arrived!!!
    2.) Contents: 2 I.C.E light sources, 2 different OEM adapters, 4 zip ties. (pic #1)
    3.) OEM light source removed, gently twist 1/4 turn.
    4.) I.C.E. connected to OEM plug. (Pic #2)
    5.) Passenger side installed, compared to OEM. (Pic #3 flash On)
    6.) Passenger side installed, compared to OEM. (Pic #4 flash Off)
    7.) Wires on Passenger side tucked away.
    8.) Wires on Driver side tucked away.
    9.) Both sides all done! (Pic #5)

Next I went for a drive

I want to thank Habbie for making the NEW I.C.E. v.2 Available. I wanted the original version, but I was nervous about splicing in to the OEM wiring. This is totally PnP, looks clean under the hood & SUPER EASY to hook up. I had them in in about 30 minutes. I did have one question before the install and he answered it for me moments after I messaged him
    I'm really pleased with the look of my Angel Eyes now. The last thing I need to do is get a pair of the HELLA Super Whites for the High Beams and YellowStars for the fogs, to complete the new look

Final Impression:
    The kit is VERY HIGH QUALITY. The fit and finish was impressive, better than I expected. The delivery was fast and Habbie is great to work with.

Enjoy

~Phil (LuvMy328is)

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    2001 325i
    great write up!