XRIMS

Thread: WTB: Stock 17 inch BMW rims w/like new tires

My Cars
    Wuper Tuper Fuper

WTB: Stock 17 inch BMW rims w/like new tires

First, I am paypal verified; but, I would ask that you be comfortable in sending it to my mechanic's place, Pat (301) 519-0908. I'm experiencing problems receiving items at my home, e.g., leaving packages outside my door without my signature.

Second, I'm seeking either M-contours or M-double spokes in without gouges, etc. They are straight and not bent. I would prefer a staggered setup.

Third, I'm looking for rims that have good tread(NOT conti-sports).

Fourth, I am willing to spend $1000.

Please email me pictures of your rims and tire tread wear if the aforementioned is acceptable.

Thanks,

James

My Cars
    1995 Madeira Violet 318is
    Try emailing Stan at stan.demas@sbcglobal.net and tell him that I (Harris) told you. He had a set of 7.5x17" wheels for sale and was going to mount tires too (since he works in a shop), but I passed up on the offer and decided to stay with my 16" setup. He may still have them. These are 1995 style M3 rims.

My Cars
    98 m3 coupe
    i have ONE 10 dbl spoke wheel from a 98 sport. it is 17 x 7.5 (Front) in very near perfect condition. email at andrew.burnes@rayonier.com
    [IMG]http://[/IMG]

My Cars
    E46 330ci turbo, 05 ZHP,
    James, check your email.
    Nick Glantzis
    2005 330i ZHP auto with Technique Tuning turbo kit (currently For Sale)

My Cars
    E90 M3, 996 C2, MkV GTI

e-mail sent...

by local seller....
    Glenn

My Cars
    E36 M3's and E46 M3
    nosoup4u... is your mechanic address listed on your PayPal account as UNCONFIRM address? If he does then I do have a set of 17x8 OEM BMW Style 44 w/tires for sale.. But, I will only ship to either a CONFIRM address or UNCONFIRM address listed on your PayPal Account... Or you want to pay alittle extra for signture required on any item delivery to you which FEDEX does. Its protecting both the seller and the buyer..

My Cars
    1998 Dakar Yellow M3 (RIP).. 2001 Red m roadster

Thumbs up selling rims

hey james i have a 5 17' 10 spoke m wheel with great tires i have pictures at the house i will send them to u asap... they will sell for 1000, if u still interest in buying these rims let me know...email me back at Jackdacrzyegyptn@aol.com