BSW is in the final development stages of a speaker replacement upgrade package for the E9X series go here:
http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/pr...I=372/_cid=174
However, we need vehicles for testing to finalize the product.

Let us use your car for development, and you値l get a FREE Stage 1 Audio Upgrade when the kit is released (approx. 2-3 months).
How we値l use your car: we値l be test fitting and auditioning speakers in your vehicle, then returning the car to stock once we致e completed necessary testing. No modifications will be made to your car; you値l never know we touched it.
Then, we値l use the information we gather from the testing process to make final adjustments and revisions to the product we致e developed so far and begin production. When the kit is released, we値l call you, you値l come to our facility, and we値l install your new speaker upgrade completely free.

Vehicles needed:
キE90 3 Series Sedan with Logic7
キE90 3 Series Sedan with standard audio
キE91 3 Series Wagon with Logic7
キE91 3 Series Wagon with standard audio
キE92 3 Series Coupe with Logic7
キE92 3 Series Coupe with standard audio
キE93 3 Series Convertible with Logic7
キE93 3 Series Convertible with standard audio

How long we値l need your car: In order to have enough time to complete the testing process thoroughly, we値l need your car for 3 full business days. We have a relationship with Enterprise, so we can negotiate discounted rental car rates if required.

Want to do it? Contact me by e-mail (rhp@bavsound.com) or phone at 404-963-8857 x 104. E-mail is preferred as I am on the phone a ton throughout the day and I don稚 want to miss your call.

I also need New 5 series. Same thing! Please contact me!