Thread: Is there a M42club.com Admin on Here? Contact ME!

My Cars
    1991 318is

Is there a M42club.com Admin on Here? Contact ME!

I have registered two accounts under two different email addresses and I never get a confirmation email. I am stuck with accounts that will not allow me to post, and the contact part of the site is disabled. I have no way to tell anyone on the site that I cant post. I have a M42 car, and I have questions. Please PM me so I can get my membership corrected! Thanks

Daniel
    1991 318is. Conforti Chip, H&R sport springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Ronal LS Wheels.

My Cars
    Some e30's & an e34
    I don't know that site, but i do know that a couple of times, my forum confirmation emails have been scooped up by my "junk mail" filters, so maybe check out those mail boxes if you have them.
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by MrGone View Post
    It is amazing how in these situations something that is typically insignificant shows fundamental differences in principles/value recognition.

My Cars
    '90 325iX, '15 Fit EX MT
    happened with me for the r3v forum. i gave up after 3 accounts. a week later my confirmation popped up. could take em a while to get it/look at it and confirm it.

My Cars
    1991 318is
    Found the confirmation in my junk mail. Strange, everything else pretty much makes it through.
    1991 318is. Conforti Chip, H&R sport springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Ronal LS Wheels.

My Cars
    chevy blazer, bmw 325 i, acura tl-s
    Quote Originally Posted by davey101 View Post
    happened with me for the r3v forum. i gave up after 3 accounts. a week later my confirmation popped up. could take em a while to get it/look at it and confirm it.

When I joined r3v, a got a message that a activation email was sent to me. It never was. So I pm'd MR ANDERSON and he activated it right away. Very easy and also a great site.

My Cars
    '90 325iX, '15 Fit EX MT
    i haven't posted once at r3v, been registered for a while. lol.