Thread: BSW ib108 E36 Cabrio Sub System - Sale!!! $50 OFF - Free Shipping

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC

BSW ib108 E36 Cabrio Sub System - Sale!!! $50 OFF - Free Shipping

BSW ib108 Subwoofer System for BMW 3 Series / M3 Convertible 99-06 (E36)

ib108 delivers stealth design, absolutely no loss of trunk space, incredible output, and unparalleled accuracy.

Traditional solutions require the use of enclosures that take up valuable trunk space. By utilizing an infinite baffle 8" subwoofer and a unique enclosure design, BSW has created a solution different than any other solution available for your BMW. This product is unfortunately on backorder(sorry guys) and expect to have this product available for shipment at the end of this month.

Main Features:

100% Stealth - Hidden from view to keep your BMW safe -- but when exposed, its handsome design and finish insure a cohesive aesthetic.

No Space Sacrifice - Provides revolutionary performance without bulky equipment overtaking any of the already limited trunk space.

Tight, Articulate Bass - Rigid aluminum cone 8" subwoofer virtually eliminates distortion yielding accuracy, realism, and musical reproduction that is unprecedented from an infinite baffle automotive subwoofer system.

And quite a bit more.

For full product details or to order click here.

Questions? Post or contact me.
    Last edited by Halston Pitman; 08-24-2007 at 11:39 AM.

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC
    Here is a view from the trunk side:

In Stock Ready To Ship

My Cars
    99 & 98 m3 vert, dodge mega cab
    Hal, I bought the entire replacement system for my 99 m3 vert about 5 months ago. Installed a new cd43 head unit also. The system really does not have good base but all in all it's much better than the HK system. Will the sub you are offering be a noticable difference from the HK sub in there now? What is the price w/ this offer? Thanks.

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC
    500.99 Shipped.

It makes a HUGE difference. It is FAR superior than the OEM HK woofer. I wish it fit a coupe so I could install it!

My Cars
    Cosmos 97 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by Halston Pitman View Post
    500.99 Shipped.

It makes a HUGE difference. It is FAR superior than the OEM HK woofer. I wish it fit a coupe so I could install it!
    Just an FYI, 99 convertible's were still E36 E46 verts didn't start until 01 I believe.

My Cars
    1998 ///M3 Convertible & 318Ci
    Uhmm.... I have a 96 318Ci and 98 M3 Cabrio.... guess this wouldn't fit??

My Cars
    99 & 98 m3 vert, dodge mega cab
    Ya, your right the sale says e46 but isn't the photo of an e36? Which is it Hal? E46 only? 99's are e36's.

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC
    Oops!!!

Sorry... This is for the e36

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrijmetselarij View Post
    Uhmm.... I have a 96 318Ci and 98 M3 Cabrio.... guess this wouldn't fit??
    It would fit both. My apologies as I thought I edited the entire post but forgot the title part

My Cars
    DE-spec E36 328i/M3 cab
    someone sponsor me one! The stock setup is doing my head in!
    1998 BMW M3 3.2 Cabrio • Alpinweiί III on Schwarz • German spec • 1 of 12
    SMG • SRA • PDC • AUC • OBC • GSM • HK • UURS • IHKA • FGR • MFL

IG:
    https://www.instagram.com/iflok/

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC
    Still Offering This!

My Cars
    1996 328i cabriolet
    Halston
    i have a 96 328i vert w/o hk, i'm thinking of purchasing this with part of my christmas bonus in a few weeks but i had a question about the amp mount location. some posts i have read said that the rool over protection gets in the way but in your picture it look like the amp is mounted to the rear of the box. i do have rool over and i do not have the stock head unit or cd changer.............where should i mount the amp if i purchased it?
    and will the $500 price still be good in a few weeks? (that includes shipping to seattle right?) thanks in advance for the info

1996 Boston Green 328i cabriolet
    Sport package|Shark|UCC sway bars|Bilstein sports|H&R|M3 RTAB w/Ireland spacers|M3 CAB|UUC shortshift|UUC TME|Alpine CD w/XM|Alpine Alarm|Brembo|M3 spoiler|Racing Dynamics CAI|Racing Dynamics Front Strut brace|Ported & polished head|Angel eyes|M3 STB|Tinted|Clear turn signals|Windscreen|Hardtop|BSW sub & speakers|Projector foglights|M3 clutch|JB aluminum flywheel|M-tech front end|M3 cams & M50 intake|Aluminum Radiator|Silicone hoses|Braided brake & clutch lines|UUC shifter|Dr Vanos

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC
    To the back of the trunk wall is going to be best for you.

Let me check the site. It is 50 off and free shipping from whatever the site says

509.99 shipped

My Cars
    1996 328i cabriolet
    i after i read my post i noticed all the errors, i tried to eidt the spelling and grammer but the site would not let me.

Sport package|Shark|UCC sway bars|Bilstein sports|H&R|M3 RTAB w/Ireland spacers|M3 CAB|UUC shortshift|UUC TME|Alpine CD w/XM|Alpine Alarm|Brembo|M3 spoiler|Racing Dynamics CAI|Racing Dynamics Front Strut brace|Ported & polished head|Angel eyes|M3 STB|Tinted|Clear turn signals|Windscreen|Hardtop|BSW sub & speakers|Projector foglights|M3 clutch|JB aluminum flywheel|M-tech front end|M3 cams & M50 intake|Aluminum Radiator|Silicone hoses|Braided brake & clutch lines|UUC shifter|Dr Vanos

My Cars
    1996 328i cabriolet
    ok thank you i will purchase as soon as i get my check, a couple of weeks.

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC
    Excellent! Just shoot me a PM with your contact info when you are ready. The code might be dead but I can apply it manually.

My Cars
    328i Highline Convetible
    how much for shipping to sydney australia and my vert dosnt have a hole behind the ski pass is that going to be a problem

My Cars
    99 M3 96 328iC
    If you don't have the skipass it won't work.

If you don't have a hole in the carpet int he rear that is no problem.

To get a shipping quote just add the product to your cart and proceed to the payment page. You can choose your shipping speed as well as get cost for all the types of shipping.