Thread: Pennon Composite Fender flares

My Cars
    crazy

Pennon Composite Fender flares

I am looking to buy some Pennon composite fender flares however I just wanted to see some pictures, does anyone have any pictures of how they come stock and some pictures of them installed on the car? As well as any feedback on them. If anyone has some they want to sell let me know. Thank you guys!

My Cars
    2000 E39 M5
    Here are the pics:http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...&postcount=256

According to maxxfish, in his thread, they come in a pretty nice quality gel coat.

I do believe they aren't even painted on his car, that is how they came.

My Cars
    Chevrolet Silverado 2500

My Cars
    1987/9 BMW 325is
    Anyone know if they make anything similar for E30s? Website was little help.
    Stacy (Stack) King
    Owner, Asphalt Ventures, LLC

My Cars
    cars
    E36 only, as they were copied from the factory GTR pieces. If you have some factory evo e30 fenders he can make the molds.

My Cars
    E46 M3 Racer, E9 CS
    Quote Originally Posted by ///M3Augy View Post
    Here are the pics:http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...&postcount=256

According to maxxfish, in his thread, they come in a pretty nice quality gel coat.

I do believe they aren't even painted on his car, that is how they came.
    Yep, the gelcoat was so nice, I didn't bother painting them. They're available in black or white.

My Cars
    Euro Group N M3, 2004 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve J. View Post
    E36 only, as they were copied from the factory GTR pieces. If you have some factory evo e30 fenders he can make the molds.
    Actually they are not factory GTR pieces. Some aftermarket Euro stuff built for probably Belcar series.

My Cars
    cars
    Well, they were molded off Ikes replacement GTR panels, which are very close. his car was a GTR in europe, but its been changed, crashed, and rebody paneled. But its pretty damn close to the factory stuff. Ike wanted us to bring over another car like his when he was bringing his over.

My Cars
    Euro Group N M3, 2004 M3
    Well, the similarities start and end in that they are both fender flares. Otherwise they are both very different. The real GTR bodywork from the 1994 ADAC GT cars, has a front fender/flare assembly is one piece with the fender. Also the flares are a lot wider, and stick out straighter. I was going to get my GTR kit out of my attic and hang one side of the bodywork on my garage wall, when I do I'll get some pictures and send to you, maybe you can post them.

My Cars
    cars
    Quote Originally Posted by ALong View Post
    Well, the similarities start and end in that they are both fender flares. Otherwise they are both very different. The real GTR bodywork from the 1994 ADAC GT cars, has a front fender/flare assembly is one piece with the fender. Also the flares are a lot wider, and stick out straighter. I was going to get my GTR kit out of my attic and hang one side of the bodywork on my garage wall, when I do I'll get some pictures and send to you, maybe you can post them.
    I like the Pennon ones better, so there, feel better