This is for the front driver and passenger seats out of a 1995 BMW 325i. These seats are a direct replacement for any seats in the e36 chases code (which includes every 3-series made between 1992-1999 for the most part). The seats are in probably a 6/10 condition, and I am selling them cheap because of a couple issues.

1) The bottom seat cushion on the driver's seat was re-upholstered in vinyl before I purchased the car, and is starting to crack slgihtly.
2) There is a horizontal crack through the middle of the driver's side back cushion. You can see this one in the picture.
3) There is a small puncture hole in the bottom of the Passenger's back cushion. I sat in the seat with a screw driver in my back pocket. This is the least noticable of the three.
4) The recline function is broken on both seats. I have disassembled the motors on both and found a broken plastic gear. I know you can buy them online from http://www.odometergears.com/subpages/bmw.html, but I opted to upgrade to M3 seats instead of getting these looking nice.
5) There is a crack in the rear fiberboard backing, which could be fixed with a little creative use of putty and black paint or something. As it is now it is hardly noticeable.

All other functions work properly. The leather is in very decent condition, with not much fading and no other major problems. They are both electric, non-heated, and except for the driver's seat cushion every other piece is the original leather.

Email me for any more pictures or closer looks at any part of the seats.

You could buy these, and get them fixed for much cheaper than buying new ones.

$20 picked up.