Thread: einszett Gummi Pflege and Silver Spray Paint

My Cars
    1z

einszett Gummi Pflege and Silver Spray Paint

In addition to our complete line of polishes, waxes and cleaners, einszett is also the manufacturer of Gummi Pflege Stift and Silber (Silver) Spray wheel paint.

Gummi Pflege Stift (100ml, MSRP $7.50)

Gummi Pflege Stift (translation: "Rubber Care Stick") is a fast and simple way to condition and protect the weather seals on doors, sunroofs, trunk and hood. Offers protection from heat and prevents drying and cracking so seals last longer. Squeaking and wind noise are reduced with regular use.

Available at:
    Pelican Parts www.drivewerks.com (Los Angeles, CA)
    Leith BMW (Raleigh, NC)
    Weber Motors BMW (Fresno, CA)
    Open Road Motoring www.openroadmotoring.com (Frederick, MD)

more... www.1z-usa.com

Silber (Silver) Spray Paint (400 ml, MSRP $15)

Silver Spray paint is back in stock! Silver Spray is an acrylic lacquer resin paint that contains high-quality paint components tested to provide outstanding coverage and durable protection against corrosion, rock chips and road salt. Will not discolor over time. Color matches original BMW wheels and motorcycle standard wheels. Also for body components and automotive trim. Quick drying. Lead- and cadmium-free. One can provides coverage for two wheels.

Available at:
    Pelican Parts www.pelicanparts.com (Los Angeles, CA)
    Proper Auto Care www.properautocare.com (Tampa, FL)

Thank you!
    Last edited by einszett Mike; 07-26-2007 at 04:15 PM.
    Mike
    einszett North America
    german waxes polishes cleaners | since 1936
    support@1z-usa.com
    www.1z-usa.com
    888-719-4698
    Orange, California
    The einszett Detailing Guide - Articles, Terminology and More...

My Cars
    99 & 98 m3 vert, dodge mega cab
    Mike, you still up on this thread? If so I have some questions about your wheel paint. thanls.

My Cars
    1z
    I sure am. What's your question?
    Mike
    einszett North America
    support@1z-usa.com
    www.1z-usa.com
    888-719-4698
    Orange, California

My Cars
    1z

Exclamation Silber Spray Paint

Hi everyone, getting a lot of questions about the Silber (Silver) Spray paint availability so I'm going to post the info here...

We are currently distributing the Silber Spray through several retailers at the moment and all have them in stock (at this exact moment at least).

Here are the retailers and their location:

Pelican Parts (www.pelicanparts.com) Los Angeles, CA (enter 'silver wheel paint' in the search box for faster find). Other website www.drivewerks.com.
    Tel. 888-280-7799

Virtual World (www.parts4vws.com) (Temecula, CA) - search for 'einszett' in their search box.
    Tel. 888-389-7278

Proper Auto Care (www.properautocare.com) Tampa, FL
    Tel. 800-628-7596

These are the main retailers for now and the number will grow but we just don't have any more product to distribute to them until our next import which has an ETA of 8/28. The Silber Spray is moving very fast - i really can't emphasize this enough. So if you miss out because it's out of stock, more is coming in.

Once we can satisfy the backed up demand these are the retailers to go to. I will list more as we add more.

Other einszett retailers that will carry the product if you request can be found on our website www.1z-usa.com under "Retailer Locator" at the top nav bar.

Clear Coat:
    In the future we will begin offering the Clear Coat (labels have to be changed to English first). For now, the Wurth clear coat is the only clear we can guarantee is compatible with our Silber Spray which is a high solids acrylic lacquer based paint (very durable).

Further, if there is enough interest for our Rallye Matte Black paint (for wheels, trim, rollbars, etc) we will begin importing that as well - let us know if you're interested.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
    Mike
    einszett North America
    support@1z-usa.com
    www.1z-usa.com
    888-719-4698
    Orange, California