Thread: To add to "Jimmy"s confusion mess

My Cars
    BMW 530i

To add to "Jimmy"s confusion mess

http://www.geocities.com/jimmy540i/bmwnightmare.htm

To add to Jimmy's mess of things.... check out his "nightmare cars".

Anyone notice that DTMPower.net's PROJECT car is in there!

wtf!
    Richard

My Cars
    02' 95' M3's, 91' 318is
    hahaha, thats funny i've seen that honda accord around where i live.

I think Jimmy needs a seperate page called "fake xenon nightmare" where he lists all the people that are dissatisifed with his 16 dollar bulbs!!!

The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend

Bit Angry

Hi guys, to be honest dont know too much about this Jimmy guy, although everything i hear is BAD, but after looking at the directed "Nightmare Page" im a bit angry.

Firsty how can he slat (Targets 3, 9) the Hamann bodykit, yeah its wild but the kit is made by one of BMW's legendary tuners, and (if im right) after looking at Jonnisbal's Hamann turbo the kit goes well.

The wings yeah some are a bit OTT but if anyones seen Dado's M3 (DTMpower.net) you'll probably become convinced it doesnt look to bad, quite nice (Targets 3). In addition to this target 16, DTMpowers car, i love that car, maybe the wing isnt too my tastes but that wing is an original and if anyone knew its origins they'd appreciate it a bit more as i do.

Lastly target 5 the one that has really mad me angry how dare he slate this particular scenerio, that car accident looks real bad, it may have nothing to do with the BMW drivers driving, but the guy continues to slate them, damn man those guys might be dead! (hope not!)

I am angry about this, yeah it is sometimes funny looking at some riced up cars, but making fun out of a car crash, thats not on especially if you dont know what happend, and if the occupants are okay.

ACS Type III Light Alloys 18x8.5
    ACS Suspension
    ACS Sport Mirrors
    Hamann Exhaust System
    Angels

To Come:-
    ACS Race Suspension
    ACS Steering Wheel (Leather)
    ACS Interior
    Full Multimedia Set-Up

My Cars
    1999 M3
    ICWIG, yeah, I agree with you. Almost all the cars on that page were horrible.. but I don't agree with #3 #9 body kit flames.. I don't see anything wrong with Hamann body kits, unless of course they're fakes which the author doesn't state.

john
    ///M

My Cars
    /// 95 M3
    Jimmy is just an a$$hole that gets everything that he wants from his parents. I don't want to talk about this guy. He really pisses me off, oh yeah, i got JIMMY"S bulb but for $16. Fuck u jimmy!!!
    A sports car isn't a car unless you know how to drive it!

Come and visit my part of the web.http://nathanhodge.homestead.com
    BUY MY ///M

My Cars
    None
    On top of Jimmy's shady dealings, does anyone else find it annoying that whenever he posts, everything is in caps and decorated with obscure ASCII symbols? That, and the fact that he shows off seemingly automatic weapons on his website is quite disturbing.

-Ben FR

My Cars
    Hey, whats wrong with automatic weapons? As long as you bought them before the ban, you are A OK.

I kind of like this mustang, either that or the fumes from the stuff I was painting earlyer is finally getting to me. But I kind of like the eye lids over the lights (they probally really restrict the light though) and the fornt bumper looks kind of agressive, but I also like the one pictured below that I saw from wheel power, anyone know if I can get that for my 3 series?

My Cars
    e36 M3 sedan 5-spd
    Originally posted by Hyperion

I kind of like this mustang,
    That's not a mustang. A long time ago when I was collecting pictures of people's cars on the roadkill board, this dude was asking me to host a picture of his BMW that he got radically modded. It's a 3'er, with way too much body work. At least that's what he told me.
    here are the pics he sent to me:

My Cars
    The body and frame looks more mustang like, but I could be wrong. I still like the headlights and bumper on it. Do you think people would be pissed at me if I did that to my car, and do you think it would be considered rice?

Also, did you see that I think it was a Nissan Honda Toyota, that had the 5 series headlights, hood and grill? that thing actually looks kind of cool...

My Cars
    e36 328is,T4R, is250AWD
    yup i remember it was a 3 series with nissan skyline front and s2000 rear end and mustang sides.

My Cars
    BMW 530i
    That white Bimmer.... is REALLY A BIMMER!

I saw that car in person, the pictures is from last years "Import Daze" show.... and it had the bmw interior.

Definitely different.... gotta give credit to the cleanliness of the car, but not my style.
    Richard

My Cars
    just an old 328
    Its got Nissan 240sx headlights on it..!!
    06' BMW 530xi
    02' Porsche 911 Carrera
    11' BMW X3

My Cars
    Could you explain about the headlights more?

My Cars
    Never mind, I think I understand now...

My Cars
    95 M3

Oh the horror...the horror

please make it stop...mommy.

RobH
    95 M3

The Silver 5 series is Zel's and I think he has the Hamann competition front bumper...I think it looks really agressive specially when you see and hear it coming from behind you on the freeway with those headlights on!

AlEkZ
    1993 325is(sold)
    2003 330ci(sold)

My Cars
    BMW 530i
    Alex.... Zel sold the 540
    Richard

i REALLY like that kit on that white convetable bimmer.........i dont have a car right now since mine was totaled the other night but in a few weeks im looking into a 95 325is or 96 328is and this would be a nice cosmetic mod.....anyone know if i can get my hands on the front bumper or someone i could get in touch with to get one ??
    thanx

-josh

Unhappy

Originally posted by Black Majik
    Alex.... Zel sold the 540

He sold it already??? he told me he was selling it cuz he wanted an M5 but I didn't think he had sold it already...it was really nice...how much did he let it go for do ya know??
    AlEkZ
    1993 325is(sold)
    2003 330ci(sold)